The Semi-g00d FIFA 19 Experience

Comments

• Tof33z
    6477 posts Big Money Move
    edited September 12
    Is everyone getting Ea acess? Not bought it yet but will definately get it. Are people spending FP or grinding? Im planning to not spend again and do a Toty Messi RTG, I have never had a top Toty card and I reckon Messi will be insane this year and his Toty will be alot better than all the new icons although I still want to try a few new icons like Koeman and Zidane.

I've points in the xbox rewards thingy that'll get me some packs, won't spend other than that.

Low key trading and mostly just grind rewards across all the modes
  • PelzyWelzy
    9330 posts League Winner
    Is everyone getting Ea acess? Not bought it yet but will definately get it. Are people spending FP or grinding? Im planning to not spend again and do a Toty Messi RTG, I have never had a top Toty card and I reckon Messi will be insane this year and his Toty will be alot better than all the new icons although I still want to try a few new icons like Koeman and Zidane.

Still not pre-ordered though I do have a few months of EA Access subscription running so gonna take a look next week...

Tbh I'm leaning towards not getting the game at all at this point, just got too much going on in life and feel as though my entire outlook on Fifa has been tarnished these past couple of years.

Managed two games of the demo, winning one and drawing one on legendary, scoring 1 goal and conceding 0 shots from the AI in the process... took me about 39 minutes of the first game to be bored ****less :joy:
  • Finesse_4days
    6912 posts Big Money Move
    edited September 12
    PelzyWelzy wrote: »

Still not pre-ordered though I do have a few months of EA Access subscription running so gonna take a look next week...

Tbh I'm leaning towards not getting the game at all at this point, just got too much going on in life and feel as though my entire outlook on Fifa has been tarnished these past couple of years.

Managed two games of the demo, winning one and drawing one on legendary, scoring 1 goal and conceding 0 shots from the AI in the process... took me about 39 minutes of the first game to be bored ****less :joy:

fair enough, ive not ordered it but I always buy a physical copy on release. As for the demo I find it boring as well but putting it down to Pro difficulty helps as the Ai let you have more chances, and keep the ball less.
    Playing against a friend it seemed miles better than 19, dont want to tempt fate but it seems we could be in for a great year if they keep defending and passing more manual like it is now.
  • Davvebingan
    2322 posts Fans' Favourite

Probably not, can I buy EA access the same day it goes out? And then end subscription directly after I have used all the hours.
    Toty Messi was awesome last year and will probably be as good this year. I will try and get him as well
  • Finesse_4days

Probably not, can I buy EA access the same day it goes out? And then end subscription directly after I have used all the hours.
    Toty Messi was awesome last year and will probably be as good this year. I will try and get him as well

yes you probably could, but as it is £5 I would feel bad doing that for the amount of Fifa Im going to play.
  • Davvebingan

yes you probably could, but as it is £5 I would feel bad doing that for the amount of Fifa Im going to play.

Good to know I will probably not use it though. Will spend the time trading
  • Finesse_4days

sbcs are the best thing to do to earn quick coins, do all the basic ones and the advanced
    ones and you should make a more than what you would trading up from a very low coin start.
  • Davvebingan

sbcs are the best thing to do to earn quick coins, do all the basic ones and the advanced
    ones and you should make a more than what you would trading up from a very low coin start.

Yeah those SBCs really pay off, last year I think I got Depay twice (extinct at 20k) and a few other good pulls. It might have been Sterling
  • Antparry92
    17565 posts World Class
    Might check what my Xbox rewards are like actually
  • Tof33z
    Antparry92 wrote: »
    Might check what my Xbox rewards are like actually

I didn't check mine for months and had bought a ton of stuff for the kids over Xmas and other times. Think it'll get me 60 quid or so. Worth checking
  • LFC Simon 98
    16699 posts World Class
    Where can you check it? I’ve never checked mine lmao
  • Antparry92
    17565 posts World Class
    Not sure if you can check it on your Xbox account online but you can definitely do it through your console on store>rewards or something to that effect
  • LFC Simon 98
    16699 posts World Class
    Not sure if you can check it on your Xbox account online but you can definitely do it through your console on store>rewards or something to that effect

Cheers. Here’s hoping I have a grand.

Is it only things you buy through the Xbox store add to it? Cause I will have hardly anything if so. But if fifa points count I may have quite a bit saved :/
  • Tof33z

Is it only things you buy through the Xbox store add to it? Cause I will have hardly anything if so. But if fifa points count I may have quite a bit saved :/

not really sure but I think it is anything you buy on Xbox live or online, eg games FP etc
  • Antparry92
    17565 posts World Class

Gamerscore and achievements work as well but for next to nothing, as does watching videos etc
  • Ugri
    6513 posts Big Money Move
    Few more days and webappand early accessis here!! Ill open the new post as soon as Xbox section is open under the fifa20 section. Watch these spaces, hype is on!!
  • Ventieeeeee
    383 posts Sunday League Hero
    Great @Ugri i was about to ask if we gonna start this again for next fifa :) im planning to join again and hope for a better fifa year..
  • Rickch
    374 posts Sunday League Hero
    Woo I’m up for it this year, looking forward to it
  • Ugri
    Great @Ugri i was about to ask if we gonna start this again for next fifa :) im planning to join again and hope for a better fifa year..

@Ventieeeeee 100%
  • Hey guys!!! I took a well needed break from all things FIFA.

I’m back and when the new 20 forum goes live I’m gonna move our whole thread over!!! Thanks for keeping it moving even through the dead of summer!!!
  • @Ugri all good man. I’ll move this thread over and we’ll keep the history of our amazing thread!
  • Ugri
    Absting159 wrote: »
    @Ugri all good man. I’ll move this thread over and we’ll keep the history of our amazing thread!

@Absting159 Even better! Are you getting fut20?
  • Finesse_4days
    Absting159 wrote: »
    @Ugri all good man. I’ll move this thread over and we’ll keep the history of our amazing thread!

Maybe edit the first few pages for a new opening bit of the thread, or just put in the title Fifa 20 starts on Page 449 or what ever, so newcomers aren't confused as to why Fifa 19 is being talked about first few pages.
  • ha032742
    35067 posts Moderator
    Moved as requested by @Absting159
  • Rickch
    374 posts Sunday League Hero
    *wave*
  • Ugri
    Welcome to Fut20 guys! Do we think webapp will be up this evening?
  • PelzyWelzy
    9330 posts League Winner
    Ugri wrote: »

19th in line with early access isn’t it?
  • Ugri
    PelzyWelzy wrote: »
    Ugri wrote: »

19th in line with early access isn’t it?

Its the 18th for webapp and 19th for early access but last 2 years EA soft released both a day earlier
  • Howdy fellas! Thanks @ha032742 for moving, I’m just getting up for work LOL.
  • For the regulars @Ugri can you tag whoever has kept the thread up. @PelzyWelzy @Ventieeeeee @Finesse_4days @Antparry92 @Tof33z @LFC Simon 98

Do we want a new thread for 20 or to keep rolling with this one? It’s up to you guys but I thought it would be cool to see back (wish I had done it last year now too haha).

Also, any plans on small splurge to begin then RTG? What are the plans???
This discussion has been closed.