6483 posts Big Money Move
    krakos000 wrote: »
    Ugri wrote: »
    krakos000 wrote: »
    I'm out after this year as well.

This will be a lonely place..
    I preordered...

I'll still be here yo!

Yay!!! Rtg for me with 0! fp. Joining the fun?
  • Alexrb89
    3455 posts National Call-Up
    Gonna download Madden through EA access and try it out for the 10 hours. From what I’ve heard it’s supposed to be a pretty decent game.
  • Finesse_4days
    6841 posts Big Money Move
    Decided to play the full weekend as I was getting that many rage quits and games weren't lasting too long, I finished 20-10 to get Gold 1 for the first time since June after getting 19 wins last 2 weeks . Nice to end Fifa 19 on a good note, don't know what I will do with the coins probably will find away of getting rid of Tots Da costa as I find him crap and I have Futties Walker on the bench who is probably the best right back on the game.
  • Ugri
    edited August 18
    Decided to play the full weekend as I was getting that many rage quits and games weren't lasting too long, I finished 20-10 to get Gold 1 for the first time since June after getting 19 wins last 2 weeks . Nice to end Fifa 19 on a good note, don't know what I will do with the coins probably will find away of getting rid of Tots Da costa as I find him crap and I have Futties Walker on the bench who is probably the best right back on the game.

Congrats!
  • ccooaattssyy
    6903 posts Big Money Move
    I am going to try and be more active in this thread next game, and aim to get to G3 (most weeks at least). How do you stay motivated for the grind & trading?
  • Alexrb89
    3455 posts National Call-Up
    I am going to try and be more active in this thread next game, and aim to get to G3 (most weeks at least). How do you stay motivated for the grind & trading?

In previous years there has always been at least 1-2 icons that I really wanted to try which obviously helped staying motivated to grind it out. As for gameplay it’s easy to get through the first 200 games without getting bored for me as it’s new and fresh, but after that I really struggle staying motivated to play WL unless I have ABSOLUTELY nothing else to do on the weekend. I’ll never understand how people can stay motivated to 1500-2000 games every FIFA.

Either way I’d say setting some sort of goal for yourself in terms of the team/players you want to work towards will help a lot. Could also set yourself a target of hitting G1/E3 (or whatever suits your level) at least once.
  • Daveofwales01
    8343 posts League Winner
    Alexrb89 wrote: »

In previous years there has always been at least 1-2 icons that I really wanted to try which obviously helped staying motivated to grind it out. As for gameplay it’s easy to get through the first 200 games without getting bored for me as it’s new and fresh, but after that I really struggle staying motivated to play WL unless I have ABSOLUTELY nothing else to do on the weekend. I’ll never understand how people can stay motivated to 1500-2000 games every FIFA.

Either way I’d say setting some sort of goal for yourself in terms of the team/players you want to work towards will help a lot. Could also set yourself a target of hitting G1/E3 (or whatever suits your level) at least once.

Can't tell you how or why but I'm closer to 3000 games on 19, definitely something wrong with me cos I rarely enjoyed it
  • ccooaattssyy
    6903 posts Big Money Move
    I’m planing to be more ambitious with my team on FIFA 20. My key aim is to afford either 94 OR 96 Ronaldo.
  • Finesse_4days
    edited August 18

Congrats!

Thanks bro, If I do decide to get Fifa 20 which I probably will do unless it looks awful in early access, my aim will to get Elite 3 once next year. I won't be able to play in the week or that much even on weekends during busy periods so It might be hard and will probably only happen next summer when I get a very strong team but the gameplay could suit me more, particularly if dribbling is actually a thing instead of just skill spamming. If I decide to play Fut Next year as I could just buy it but play Volta and other modes to stop the Fut addiction, I will play less but trade more efficiently at the start and hope to get up to about 8mill by February or early March when the market starts to get a lot lower and top players become abit more affordable.
  • Finesse_4days
    I’m planing to be more ambitious with my team on FIFA 20. My key aim is to afford either 94 OR 96 Ronaldo.

What was/is your team on Fifa 19? Isn't it full Icon?
  • Ugri

Lets start in fifa20 again! Nice to see you here @coat

Congrats!

Thanks bro, If I do decide to get Fifa 20 which I probably will do unless it looks awful in early access, my aim will to get Elite 3 once next year. I won't be able to play in the week or that much even on weekends during busy periods so It might be hard and will probably only happen next summer when I get a very strong team but the gameplay could suit me more, particularly if dribbling is actually a thing instead of just skill spamming. If I decide to play Fut Next year as I could just buy it but play Volta and other modes to stop the Fut addiction, I will play less but trade more efficiently at the start and hope to get up to about 8mill by February or early March when the market starts to get a lot lower and top players become abit more affordable.

For me its about the trading in 1st instance as i as you have no time during weekdays. Want to get that Gold1 next year, stuck on 19 wins this year BUT on fifa18 my best was 15 wins so progress is being made.
  • Ugri
    My Fut 19 STORY

As its coming towards the end I thought i do a small summary and tribute to Fut19, a love and hate story :wink:

Best finish: Gold2 - 19 wins (Fifa 18 best was Gold 3 - 15 wins)
    Pack luck: Insane! Packed several icons, toty Neymar and MANY MANY tots
    Best Red player: Mbappe :love:
    FP: 24k during Toty, Fifa20 is with 0 FP

Main team:
    votOnuB.jpg

Barca:
    seZT3ke.jpg

Finished the past weekend adding 98 Messi. Only finished on 12 wins from 27games, team was outplayed in defense and midfield with current meta. So much fun though, too bad the community sucks...

Best and favourite player:
    yEIYfQ1.jpg

1st player EVER i got to 1000! goals

Most effective player:
    2UrkZ2p.jpg

• Orison
    47644 posts FIFA Cover Star
    Wl was 40 games last year tho so 15 wins was silver 1, wasn't it?
  • Finesse_4days
    My Fut 19 STORY

As its coming towards the end I thought i do a small summary and tribute to Fut19, a love and hate story :wink:

Best finish: Gold2 - 19 wins (Fifa 18 best was Gold 3 - 15 wins)
    Pack luck: Insane! Packed several icons, toty Neymar and MANY MANY tots
    Best Red player: Mbappe :love:
    FP: 24k during Toty, Fifa20 is with 0 FP

Main team:
    votOnuB.jpg

Barca:
    seZT3ke.jpg

Finished the past weekend adding 98 Messi. Only finished on 12 wins from 27games, team was outplayed in defense and midfield with current meta. So much fun though, too bad the community sucks...

Best and favourite player:
    yEIYfQ1.jpg

1st player EVER i got to 1000! goals

Most effective player:
    2UrkZ2p.jpg

nice summary , I've not improved from Fifa 18 as my best was 27 wins from 40 which is about the same as the 20-9 I had as my best this year.

• Ugri
    Orison wrote: »

I did get Gold3 once, i know that, might be mistaken on the 15 wins in that case...
  • Orison
    47644 posts FIFA Cover Star

I did get Gold3 once, i know that, might be mistaken on the 15 wins in that case...

18, 19 or 20 wins sounds better than 15 anyways ;)
  • Ugri

18, 19 or 20 wins sounds better than 15 anyways ;)

Im getting old, my memory letting me down but i got gold3 last year (not forgetting that), just made it at the time so 18 wins is what it was. Beat it by +1 anyhow will look at it this year :wink:
  • Antparry92
    17529 posts World Class
    I’ll be zero fp as ever next year, but not a clue what I’ll be going for at the start of the game. Usually role with a Porto side and a MLS side.

Porto have lost everyone this year so looks like MLS it is
  • Ugri
    Antparry92 wrote: »
    I’ll be zero fp as ever next year, but not a clue what I’ll be going for at the start of the game. Usually role with a Porto side and a MLS side.

Porto have lost everyone this year so looks like MLS it is

I also have no clue, mostly go with la liga, french or brazilian but also depends on who i pack a bit ;)
  • Antparry92
    17529 posts World Class
    PIM Shearer has just scored a header outside of the box against me....
  • Antparry92
    17529 posts World Class
    Debating selling up things I very rarely use to try out a few icons/higher end cards. Currently have these two teams; La Liga side which is untradeable with EOE Iniesta and Torres on the bench (for now) and a Serie A team that I use quite a bit but all bar Juan Jesus and Cancelo are tradeable.
    80daeaa2bf28d200566f37c5630382e4.jpg

14fa611e0e071f0f107afd03b4d2a20f.jpg

I currently have 150k in coins, I have a Liga NOS side I could disassemble for 350k and the Serie A side would fetch me 750k leaving me 1.3m to sort out the La Liga side
  • Ugri
    @Absting159 Would you do the honors and open this thread for Fut20 for us? If you are not active than im happy to admin the thread and open it just let me know. Lets Hype fut20 semi-good thread :)
  • Tof33z
    6340 posts Big Money Move
    Debating selling up things I very rarely use to try out a few icons/higher end cards. Currently have these two teams; La Liga side which is untradeable with EOE Iniesta and Torres on the bench (for now) and a Serie A team that I use quite a bit but all bar Juan Jesus and Cancelo are tradeable.

I currently have 150k in coins, I have a Liga NOS side I could disassemble for 350k and the Serie A side would fetch me 750k leaving me 1.3m to sort out the La Liga side

Tots Suarez is a bit of a monster, Benz is surprisingly decent too
  • Antparry92
    17529 posts World Class
    Tof33z wrote: »

I’ve got the 89 UCL Benz and he’s alright, serviceable but nothing special.

Only thing is I’d have the coins but no one really stands out to me that I HAVE to try. I’ll have to have a little gander to see if anyone takes my fancy
  • Finesse_4days

Only thing is I’d have the coins but no one really stands out to me that I HAVE to try. I’ll have to have a little gander to see if anyone takes my fancy

TOTS WBY >TOTS SUAREZ
  • Antparry92
    17529 posts World Class

TOTS WBY >TOTS SUAREZ
    Noted
  • BristolMDF
    162 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited August 23
    Want to make an all French team featuring all special cards. Budget is 1m and will change to a 343 in game with the CDM becoming a 3rd CB (should have been screenshotted in 433-2 so Ndombele is CDM)

Any improvement on this? Looking forward to trying that Griez card out, never used any version of him. This comes out just on budget, so any changes need to be mindful of the fact that there’s no budget left ‘as is’ !

24389-D28-8-EC1-4-A57-A48-E-D3184-EDD1386.jpg
  • Finesse_4days
    BristolMDF wrote: »
    Want to make an all French team featuring all special cards. Budget is 1m and will change to a 343 in game with the CDM becoming a 3rd CB (should have been screenshotted in 433-2 so Ndombele is CDM)

Any improvement on this? Looking forward to trying that Griez card out, never used any version of him. This comes out just on budget, so any changes need to be mindful of the fact that there’s no budget left ‘as is’ !

24389-D28-8-EC1-4-A57-A48-E-D3184-EDD1386.jpg

FS Upamecano instead of Hernadez and then swap sides with Kimpembe , maybe downgrade Hugo to FFS Lafont to give you more coins for Tots Lala, but I'm not quite sure about that.
  • Antparry92
    17529 posts World Class
    Have 300k left. I will be subbing whoever on to fill that gap, take a CB off to drop Ramos CB full chem. Have 89 Dinho who I’m not keen on and EOE Iniesta already in my club. Thinking possibly TOTS Dembele and move Messi centrally
    84d2693f5dcb891be655a2a4b37afeca.jpg
  • Finesse_4days
    edited August 24
    Finally done the right thing and deleted my club so I won't be tempted to play another game of the piece of **** that is Fifa 19. Worse fifa ever in terms of gameplay, the only thing that has gave me some enjoyment is trying out icons like Eusebio and Cruyff , if Fifa 20 is no better during early access I will skip a year becuase if it is no better it would be truly pathetic after the year we have just had. I was thinking of quitting this Fifa as I don't get the enjoyment out of it anymore anyway, but the final straw was conceding 3 headers in 25minutes to Tots Auba against a completely average AI defending player, playing anymore after that would have felt like an insult to myself. The fact that using PIM Pele made my team feel a lot worse over my usual Tots Havertz also sums up how awful the game mechanics this year, and having Toty CR7 upfront being no better than my Eusebio also hit home that it was time to quit. From what I have heard Fifa 20 has the potential to be a lot better with headers nerfed and AI defending toned down massively, and skill chaining also massively nerfed, hopefully they don't **** up for once.
This discussion has been closed.