The Semi-g00d FIFA Addict Experience

Comments

  • gresh1978
    2458 posts Fans' Favourite
    Antparry92 wrote: »

    Any good tactics and instructions for the 352? Haven't played with it for a while.
  • Antparry92
    17370 posts World Class
    gresh1978 wrote: »
    Antparry92 wrote: »

    Any good tactics and instructions for the 352? Haven't played with it for a while.
    Just a form I use at some point every year so pretty well versed with it. Not a massive user of instructions etc. But usually width 1-2 down from the max, possession/slow build up and that’s about it
  • Ugri
    6459 posts Big Money Move
    Just pre ordered fifa20 ultime edition, good idea right?
  • Tof33z
    5963 posts Big Money Move
    Ugri wrote: »
    Just pre ordered fifa20 ultime edition, good idea right?

    Ah yeah will do same tonight

    For the amount of entertainment you get it's bargain, even with all the flaws

  • Orison
    47027 posts FIFA Cover Star
    Ugri wrote: »
    Just pre ordered fifa20 ultime edition, good idea right?

    No.

    Not before knowing if the EA access glitch works or not.
  • Antparry92
    17370 posts World Class
    Anyone bothering with the icon upgrade SBC? I’m going to because I’ve nothing to lose, pick up another icon with futswap as well
  • krakos000
    17413 posts World Class
    Antparry92 wrote: »
    Anyone bothering with the icon upgrade SBC? I’m going to because I’ve nothing to lose, pick up another icon with futswap as well

    I did it and got mid gattuso
  • Daveofwales01
    8340 posts League Winner
    Did 2, base van nistelrooy first, put him into PIM Carlos, completed him, did another 88 Carlos, now put him in cannavaro
  • Antparry92
    17370 posts World Class
    Done one...emptied every decent untradeable in to it.

    Base Cannavaro, looks worse than TOTS Izzo I have already :disappointed:
  • krakos000
    17413 posts World Class
    Antparry92 wrote: »
    Done one...emptied every decent untradeable in to it.

    Base Cannavaro, looks worse than TOTS Izzo I have already :disappointed:

    Ouch :(
  • Antparry92
    17370 posts World Class
    krakos000 wrote: »
    Antparry92 wrote: »
    Done one...emptied every decent untradeable in to it.

    Base Cannavaro, looks worse than TOTS Izzo I have already :disappointed:

    Ouch :(
    Not worse than the pain of playing....

    Just stuck the game on and I genuinely don’t know why I do it to myself
  • krakos000
    17413 posts World Class
    Antparry92 wrote: »
    krakos000 wrote: »
    Antparry92 wrote: »
    Done one...emptied every decent untradeable in to it.

    Base Cannavaro, looks worse than TOTS Izzo I have already :disappointed:

    Ouch :(
    Not worse than the pain of playing....

    Just stuck the game on and I genuinely don’t know why I do it to myself

    Exactly haha monday and Tuesdays are my free days( off both jobs Monday, only work 5am to 10am Tuesday, and the missus works both days 1130 to 830), and I've been doing other things except fifa. No urge at all cause I know itll just be lame to play. Been doing more sbcs on the phone app than playing in the past month
  • FrankFrank
    1969 posts Play-Off Hero
    Not sure If I wanna buy Havertz + Da Costa or sacrifice pretty much everything in club (R10, PIM Best etc) except for XI and get R9. Probably smarter to get Havertz, but never tried the GOAT..... R9 would allow me to play Dumfries + Ferland Mendy btw.

    Sk-rmbillede-2019-08-06-kl-23-05-51.png
  • Tof33z
    5963 posts Big Money Move
    Antparry92 wrote: »
    Anyone bothering with the icon upgrade SBC? I’m going to because I’ve nothing to lose, pick up another icon with futswap as well

    God no. They're **** unless you get crazy lucky. But whatever. Game is done
  • BristolMDF
    91 posts Park Captain
    I had some awesome luck in an SBC and now have close to 1m to make my team.

    Is serie A still the way forward? Id prefer La Liga or BPL tbh but not sure I can make anywhere near as good a team for that. I’m really out of touch with the market where I’ve not played in months
  • BristolMDF
    91 posts Park Captain
    Tempted to buy 93 Henry and build a cheap team around him but think I’d probably get frustrated and end up wanting a team that’s stronger all over? I wanted Henry really badly when I was playing last year but couldn’t have ever afforded him, he was like 3m or something stupid.

    On the other hand he’s twice the price of someone like TOTS Lewa who looks insane....hmmmm
  • sofyanm
    1943 posts Play-Off Hero
    FrankFrank wrote: »
    Not sure If I wanna buy Havertz + Da Costa or sacrifice pretty much everything in club (R10, PIM Best etc) except for XI and get R9. Probably smarter to get Havertz, but never tried the GOAT..... R9 would allow me to play Dumfries + Ferland Mendy btw.

    Sk-rmbillede-2019-08-06-kl-23-05-51.png

    Havertz is the GOAT, buy him you won't regret and Da Costa is as good as Dumfries, if not better
  • Finesse_4days
    6529 posts Big Money Move
    BristolMDF wrote: »
    Tempted to buy 93 Henry and build a cheap team around him but think I’d probably get frustrated and end up wanting a team that’s stronger all over? I wanted Henry really badly when I was playing last year but couldn’t have ever afforded him, he was like 3m or something stupid.

    On the other hand he’s twice the price of someone like TOTS Lewa who looks insane....hmmmm

    Something with Tots Ben yedder in, he is crazy cheap at around 120k and he is very good , I prefer players like Tots son with more strength but, for his price he is unreal value and will mean you could have a great team around him.
  • Finesse_4days
    6529 posts Big Money Move
    BristolMDF wrote: »
    Tempted to buy 93 Henry and build a cheap team around him but think I’d probably get frustrated and end up wanting a team that’s stronger all over? I wanted Henry really badly when I was playing last year but couldn’t have ever afforded him, he was like 3m or something stupid.

    On the other hand he’s twice the price of someone like TOTS Lewa who looks insane....hmmmm

    https://www.futbin.com/19/squad/9382630 This looks good for just over 900k, built around Tots Ben yedder its a La liga , Bundesliga ,French hybrid, Tots Da costa is CB becuase he is better than all the Bundesliga CBS , and has the stats for it.
  • FrankFrank
    1969 posts Play-Off Hero
    @BRISTOL86 - I would go for something like this

    Sk-rmbillede-2019-08-07-kl-19-47-10.png


  • Ugri
    6459 posts Big Money Move
    BristolMDF wrote: »
    Tempted to buy 93 Henry and build a cheap team around him but think I’d probably get frustrated and end up wanting a team that’s stronger all over? I wanted Henry really badly when I was playing last year but couldn’t have ever afforded him, he was like 3m or something stupid.

    On the other hand he’s twice the price of someone like TOTS Lewa who looks insane....hmmmm

    Something with Tots Ben yedder in, he is crazy cheap at around 120k and he is very good , I prefer players like Tots son with more strength but, for his price he is unreal value and will mean you could have a great team around him.

    Add Dembele as well!
  • Ugri
    6459 posts Big Money Move
    Just did VVd and had 6! special cards from the jumbo pack. Cost me 150k in total
    Another card for the collection :lol:
  • BristolMDF
    91 posts Park Captain
    Thanks guys ;)
  • Antparry92
    17370 posts World Class
    4 mega packs....

    1. Pavlenka
    2. OTW Denis Suarez
    3. Tah
    4. OTW Sokratis

    :neutral:
  • Antparry92
    17370 posts World Class
    The objectives are just getting stupid now. A full first owner La Liga squad.....

    I’ve got everything bar a bloody keeper
  • PelzyWelzy
    9182 posts League Winner
    Antparry92 wrote: »
    The objectives are just getting stupid now. A full first owner La Liga squad.....

    I’ve got everything bar a bloody keeper

    12k FP should do it :trollface:
  • Antparry92
    17370 posts World Class
    Sounds about right
  • FrankFrank
    1969 posts Play-Off Hero
    Sk-rmbillede-2019-08-10-kl-23-20-07.png

    Better late than never. #Goat.

    Sk-rmbillede-2019-08-10-kl-23-26-39.png
  • Addicksfan
    3241 posts National Call-Up
    Only played enough to get Alex T and a couple of the FS tokens.

    I stupidly went and redeemed for WL. Not even played a single second this weekend...have some time free this morning and later this evening so might get on and play a few with my new teams, went on the web app and spent all my coins on putting together a few teams ;)

    I was lucky enough to get an invite for the closed beta (FUT and kick off) so been playing a fair bit of that
  • Finesse_4days
    6529 posts Big Money Move
    Addicksfan wrote: »
    Only played enough to get Alex T and a couple of the FS tokens.

    I stupidly went and redeemed for WL. Not even played a single second this weekend...have some time free this morning and later this evening so might get on and play a few with my new teams, went on the web app and spent all my coins on putting together a few teams ;)

    I was lucky enough to get an invite for the closed beta (FUT and kick off) so been playing a fair bit of that

    Please tell me that the gameplay is decent, surely finishing is better, El tornado crosses gone and Ai defending nerfed drastically?
Sign In or Register to comment.