Comments

• FrankFrank
    1969 posts Play-Off Hero
    S1 - Verratti :)

• jocksaltire_67
    537 posts An Exciting Prospect
    FrankFrank wrote: »
    S1 - Verratti :)

That is decent mate. I got Bamba from silver 1 which I wasn't too unhappy with.
  • PelzyWelzy
    9189 posts League Winner
    edited July 18
  • Addicksfan
    3241 posts National Call-Up
    Did some of the 82+ packs, around 20

FS Foden
    FS Lafont
    87 Ben Yedder
    Carniball Ribery
    TOTS Diagne
    TOTS Onyekuru

• Antparry92
    17380 posts World Class
    I literally cannot bare being beaten in WL by someone who is quite clearly not the better player
  • Antparry92
    17380 posts World Class
    PIM Lineker any good?
  • Antparry92
    17380 posts World Class
    1-3

This game just rewards bad gameplay. Worst I played in all 4 games was the one I won :neutral:
  • Daveofwales01
    8341 posts League Winner
    2-1, lost game 1 3-2, won next 2 2-1 aet.
  • jocksaltire_67
    3-0. Best start in months. Every game has been a struggle to overcome all the BS not withstanding 1 guy watching every animation from the beginning. How can people play like that I'll never know.
  • Antparry92
    17380 posts World Class
    0-3 to 4-3... :joy:
  • Finesse_4days
    6537 posts Big Money Move
    edited July 19
    8-1 so far , I just beat someone very sweaty who was in Top 100 before the game 3-2 , I didn't deserve to win but I was more clinical with my chances. I lost a game earlier where I should have won so it evens out. I'm going to put a squad fitness on for every game that isn't a first half rage quit to see if it makes that extra % difference, I feel like I will need my team on full fitness for the upcoming opponents.
  • Ugri
    6459 posts Big Money Move
    edited July 19
    GL guys in WL. Next weekend I will join you guys :lol:
  • Antparry92
    17380 posts World Class
    6-5

Tempted to just go and grind the objectives because I want Kimpembe and Alessandrini and need the 3 FUTswap players and I’ve got a mid level icon then
  • FrankFrank
    1969 posts Play-Off Hero
    Ugri wrote: »

I will get e3 next weekend :D :sweat_smile: Unbeaten in + 10 div 1 games after getting nif Cr7. Man is just too good.

Hoping so bad for the SMS futties card, but Im afraid we'll get Walker... Was easily my favorit tots card last year, and big regrets the birthday card was used in sbc.

• Ugri
    6459 posts Big Money Move
    FrankFrank wrote: »
    Ugri wrote: »

I will get e3 next weekend :D :sweat_smile: Unbeaten in + 10 div 1 games after getting nif Cr7. Man is just too good.

Hoping so bad for the SMS futties card, but Im afraid we'll get Walker... Was easily my favorit tots card last year, and big regrets the birthday card was used in sbc.

Nice! Unfotunatelly its Walker, none if us was really expecting anyting else.

Finished sbc Matthaus and am officially broke BUT i have 2 mega teams i will rotate, lets see :)
  • Antparry92
    17380 posts World Class
    It’s not even funny how often you hit the post in SB :neutral:
  • jocksaltire_67
    14-6. Equalled my best start ever after 20 games. Is it worth getting to 17 guys? Did you get Kimpembe and Alessandrini yet @Antparry92 ? They look perfect for my fitness team
  • Antparry92
    17380 posts World Class
    14-6. Equalled my best start ever after 20 games. Is it worth getting to 17 guys? Did you get Kimpembe and Alessandrini yet @Antparry92 ? They look perfect for my fitness team
    I’ve done Alessandrini. And done the Swedish goalscorer. Need to do the silver assists, 10 Spanish rivals goals (easy with my main side) and then grind for Kimpembe with not a great squad
  • Finesse_4days
    6537 posts Big Money Move
    edited July 21
    Finished 14-14 , controller drifting making it impossible to defend **** me over, I was a complete **** to bother playing after having controller issues. Worst WL since I was crap and had a crap team in Fifa 18 a few months into the game. Next week hopefully will get 20+ wins if I replace my controller and split my games properly so I am not playing games while I am loosing the will to live after playing so many in one day. I regularly beat Gold 1 standard players in Rivals so to loose to awful players felt sickening no matter what was happening with my controller and lag.
  • PelzyWelzy
    9189 posts League Winner
    I really do feel for all you guys still grinding... bless ya cottons!
  • jocksaltire_67
    Antparry92 wrote: »
    I’ve done Alessandrini. And done the Swedish goalscorer. Need to do the silver assists, 10 Spanish rivals goals (easy with my main side) and then grind for Kimpembe with not a great squad

I loved Alessandrinis league sbc card so I'm hoping he is going to be even better. Still need FB Ibra to be re-released though to link him in.
  • Antparry92
    17380 posts World Class

I loved Alessandrinis league sbc card so I'm hoping he is going to be even better. Still need FB Ibra to be re-released though to link him in.
    Nice link, but I find FB Ibra pretty poor of truth be told
  • jocksaltire_67

Nice link, but I find FB Ibra pretty poor of truth be told

Yeah compared to the tots and other tots players in general I'm sure there are better options mate. Tbf my fitness team is fine as it is so will probably use Alessandrini as a supersub.
  • hjdjydyufu
    7506 posts League Winner
    14-4 and really don't want to play anymore
  • Antparry92
    17380 posts World Class
    Can’t wait for my GK or Nakamura from my mid icon pack tomorrow
  • ccooaattssyy
    6441 posts Big Money Move
    edited July 21
    Does anyone here just consistently play for Gold 3? How do you keep motivated. Have you made a lot of coins from it?

I think going for the same icon team each year has caused me to lose a bit of motivation with FIFA. I think next year I will aim for a team that is a bit more competitive (still with a heavy focus on icons) but incorporating better NIF players too (and special cards, obv.).
  • Tof33z
    5985 posts Big Money Move
    Does anyone here just consistently play for Gold 3? How do you keep motivated. Have you made a lot of coins from it?

I think going for the same icon team each year has caused me to lose a bit of motivation with FIFA. I think next year I will aim for a team that is a bit more competitive (still with a heavy focus on icons) but incorporating better NIF players too (and special cards, obv.).

Yeah. I'm not very good anyway, the kid likes to play 6 or 7 and I'll do G3 with the rest. Had great red luck and generally enjoy it. I think if you're actually good and your record is important to you then it must be stressful af to play. Lot to be said for just donkeying around
  • Addicksfan
    3241 posts National Call-Up

I play to gold 3......generally end up getting to 14 around the 20 game mark.....quite often don't have the time to push on....and to be honest have had some decent RED luck from just stopping at G3...

Make most coins from trading, especially in the early part of the game cycle.
  • mjs4p
    11071 posts Has That Special Something
    I went 2-3 this weekend. 2 wins; 3 losses where I scored an OG and quit! :D
  • Antparry92
    17380 posts World Class
    e603c967dc4ff7a2a37fc000735571bd.jpg