The Semi-g00d FIFA Addict Experience

Comments

• FrankFrank
    1969 posts Play-Off Hero
    Final team :sunglasses: Not sure If I will play Ramos CB or CDM yet.

Im going on vacation tomorrow but definitely gonna play one last wl when I get home the 26th.

Sk-rmbillede-2019-07-17-kl-11-15-22.png
  • Addicksfan
    3241 posts National Call-Up
    Absting159 wrote: »
    Antparry92 wrote: »
    PelzyWelzy wrote: »
    No post in a day...

Game’s officially dead.

Game is chronic. Even doing objectives is a nightmare now

I've not even turned on my XBOX in about 2 weeks. I pray 20 is better, lol - I'm old enough that if its not I've lost the desire. Although I've been playing ALOT more guitar and I'm trying to learn some more finger picking songs! haha.

The Prem can't come back soon enough - I have no sports to watch right now. MLS is so poorly televised I barely have those games to watch. I hear that's how the PL is in the UK, we have better coverage in the states than you do!!

The same can be said over here in the UK in regards to the amount of MLS that is televised...it's very well covered by Sky.

I've got BT Sport and I also have Premier Sports, as it's the only place I can watch the NHL.
  • Antparry92
    17422 posts World Class
    Arias is the missing piece of the jigsaw for me. Gonna grind it tonight and hopefully get him. Only him and my mid level icon pack I’m looking forward to
  • Addicksfan
    3241 posts National Call-Up
    Arias is the missing piece of the jigsaw for me. Gonna grind it tonight and hopefully get him. Only him and my mid level icon pack I’m looking forward to

Gonna build a Colombian special card side for the kicks.....TOTS Bocanegra and UCL Sanchez are an incredible CB pairing
  • Ugri
    6460 posts Big Money Move
    FrankFrank wrote: »
    Final team :sunglasses: Not sure If I will play Ramos CB or CDM yet.

Im going on vacation tomorrow but definitely gonna play one last wl when I get home the 26th.

Sk-rmbillede-2019-07-17-kl-11-15-22.png

Nice one! Im also wondering to get Ramos as why not? :wink:
  • hjdjydyufu
    7506 posts League Winner
    @FrankFrank

Sick team...hey whats your opinion on Blanc and Des?

I need one of them to partner with VVD
  • FrankFrank
    1969 posts Play-Off Hero
    @Ugri Go get him! You got so many coins anyway ;) I used Alonso + Bruno Fernandes and like 40k coins. Packed Kroos, EL Fabian and 1x motm. Easy profit :D

@hjdjydyufu Thanks! I've used both for like 750 games and I prefere Desailly! He feels much more aggressive and wins the same amount of headers as Blanc does anyway. VVD + Des is my dream cb combo :D
  • Ugri
    edited July 17
    @Ugri Go get him! You got so many coins anyway ;) I used Alonso + Bruno Fernandes and like 40k coins. Packed Kroos, EL Fabian and 1x motm. Easy profit :D

@hjdjydyufu Thanks! I've used both for like 750 games and I prefere Desailly! He feels much more aggressive and wins the same amount of headers as Blanc does anyway. VVD + Des is my dream cb combo :D

@FrankFrank Got him although only packed few 84s.
    I got Cruyff and Blanc and Bale as well so actually im at 100k coins. Could sell few players of course :lol:

I will try Ramos as cdm on 8 chem instead of Vieira.

I have enough for 2dream teams though. Will be back from vacation next week so will try my new additions.
  • FrankFrank
    1969 posts Play-Off Hero
    Ugri wrote: »

@FrankFrank Got him although only packed few 84s.
    I got Cruyff and Blanc and Bale as well so actually im at 100k coins. Could sell few players of course :lol:

I will try Ramos as cdm on 8 chem instead of Vieira.

I have enough for 2dream teams though. Will be back from vacation next week so will try my new additions.

Sounds like you've been active on vacation mate :D Im going to greece tomorrow but Im sure I will get some sbc's done as well ;)

4321 for full chem btw - Bale is such a beast! He made me play the meta way with backpost crosses :trollface: So easy to score headers with him tbh.

Sk-rmbillede-2019-07-17-kl-16-21-10.png
  • Antparry92
    17422 posts World Class
    edited July 17
    Dilemma over here, currently have this and will get Arias tonight to replace De Marcos.
    Also have Flashback Iniesta and EOE Torres (wasn’t really impressed).
    fcfb14f5259d47a4d6bcd26d8c7826a9.png

Can either improve with 250k and get someone as a striker or ditch Pique to add to the funds and get someone a bit better. I’m holding out to see who I get from my mid icons atm as well
  • FrankFrank
    1969 posts Play-Off Hero
    @Antparry92 Always some nice teams. Are you starting 4 atb for full chem?
  • Antparry92
    17422 posts World Class
    @Antparry92 Always some nice teams. Are you starting 4 atb for full chem?
    Yeh, switch to 3-5-2 then. Gonna see if I even like Ramos tonight when I’m doing the Arias objective
  • PelzyWelzy
    9199 posts League Winner
    Div 1, rank 2 ultimate pack anybody...

IvjXzRm.png
  • Antparry92
    17422 posts World Class
    So yeh I’m loving Ramos. So aggressive and wins everything
  • Ugri
    Show me some rewards guys. I sold vds to fund some more sbcs :lol: prime Schmeichel started. From the 83rated team pulled Telles tots :wink:
  • Sm0key_J0e
    429 posts Sunday League Hero
    I am still surprised how people can be excited about packs in this flawed game which will be dead in a few weeks...

EA has promised to fix FIFA 19 problems with launch of FIFA 26.
  • PelzyWelzy
    9199 posts League Winner
    Sm0key_J0e wrote: »
    I am still surprised how people can be excited about packs in this flawed game which will be dead in a few weeks...

EA has promised to fix FIFA 19 problems with launch of FIFA 26.

Believe me, my excitement is dead :joy:

Don’t even get hyped for reds anymore as, and I’ll probably prove this in a few mins, they’re typically trash.
  • Antparry92
    17422 posts World Class
    Took the 32k...the sensible option seeing as it pushes me up to 300k for a striker for my La Liga side or even just do an icon SBC from scratch
  • PelzyWelzy
    9199 posts League Winner
    Marquinhos and Thiago Silva as reds... pretty useful for once I suppose.
  • Antparry92
    17422 posts World Class
    I have 2000 points...do I venture in to WL this weekend with the little bit of time I have to play? @PelzyWelzy
  • Daveofwales01
    8342 posts League Winner
    Visca and parejo as reds, what a waste of time
  • jocksaltire_67
    537 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Great pull again @Ugri I decided to take div 4 rank 1 untradeables and out pops prime maldini. My best icon out of the 3 I pulled and it happens to be 10 months in when the game is dead :D Still can't complain but I just get the feeling that this is EA trying to lure me back for Fifa 20.
  • Antparry92
    17422 posts World Class
    Do I go for NIF Messi (300k), TOTS Suarez (305k), IF Griezmann (260k), SIF Suarez (220k)?

300k would leave me with absolutely zero coins left though
  • PelzyWelzy
    9199 posts League Winner
    I have 2000 points...do I venture in to WL this weekend with the little bit of time I have to play? @PelzyWelzy

May as well mate... one last hurrah and all that.

I’m done for the year now - as mentioned a few times am off on holidays next week and don’t return until the 13th August and my schedule up until I leave is absolutely rammed. Have two and a half hours spare this afternoon (was hoping to have the morning at least but little one had her school play, Pirates vs Mermaids, just now so been at that for a couple hours waiting around haha) but that’s literally all the console time I’m going to get.

Doubt I’ll even get to use Marq and Silva now I think about it :joy:
  • Finesse_4days
    6571 posts Big Money Move
    Do I go for NIF Messi (300k), TOTS Suarez (305k), IF Griezmann (260k), SIF Suarez (220k)?

300k would leave me with absolutely zero coins left though

Tots Suarez 300k?
  • Antparry92
    17422 posts World Class

May as well mate... one last hurrah and all that.

I’m done for the year now - as mentioned a few times am off on holidays next week and don’t return until the 13th August and my schedule up until I leave is absolutely rammed. Have two and a half hours spare this afternoon (was hoping to have the morning at least but little one had her school play, Pirates vs Mermaids, just now so been at that for a couple hours waiting around haha) but that’s literally all the console time I’m going to get.

Doubt I’ll even get to use Marq and Silva now I think about it :joy:

Doubt I’ll even manage to grind to 11 :joy:
  • Finesse_4days
    6571 posts Big Money Move
    Back from my holiday in Greece , and after a nice break from the game I am playing Fifa for the first time in 15 days. The gameplay is poor but I am really enjoying my new team and have won my first 2 games in Rivals, after playing 2 games against the Ai to get back into the swing of things. While I was away I completing 6 of the 8 squads for Pim cannavaro after getting 89 shearer in my free pack, my first icon since fifa 14. With shearer and some crappy reds +Tots chielini and SBC Torres to submit it only cost around 260k after packs and my packs were crap. So far he seems very good , probably the best CB I have used and I have used Toty Varane and the likes of Prime maldini and Pim Desailly.
    This team is pretty much my final squad now https://www.futbin.com/19/squad/9119692
    unless I get lucky with packs or a good red pick, I'm looking forward to playing some WL games with it , but I will probably loose motivation after about 10-15 games of WL if it goes like usual.
  • Ugri
    edited July 18
    Great pull again @Ugri I decided to take div 4 rank 1 untradeables and out pops prime maldini. My best icon out of the 3 I pulled and it happens to be 10 months in when the game is dead :D Still can't complain but I just get the feeling that this is EA trying to lure me back for Fifa 20.

Thanks! @jocksaltire_67 Nice one, Maldini the best cb in the game for me and yes i did try them all. Many like VVD but his agility and positioning let him down imo.

EA definatelly try to lure us back for 20 and i will get the game and as last year go full RTG. This year i almost did it but bought 24k FP during toty. Previous years i spent embaresingly more so Fifa20 pure RTG!
  • Ugri

You jinxed it :lol:
  • PelzyWelzy
    9199 posts League Winner
    Ugri wrote: »

You jinxed it :lol:

Pahaha, yep. Gonna do that more often I think :joy:

D5jWPVr.png