The Semi-g00d FIFA Addict Experience

Comments

• Absting159
    6657 posts Moderator
    @Ugri

I’m game but unfortunately the most likely time I can play with the time differences is the weekends!!
  • Absting159
    6657 posts Moderator
    Also, started 2-8....

Played randomly and not many long strings and ended up getting 14 and gifted the last 2. Lol.
  • Antparry92
    17227 posts World Class
    Antparry92 wrote: »
    Not a clue why but just had the sudden urge to go back and try NIF Messi again but it would mean having to sell off a few things and dismantle my main side a little bit
    Still debating this. Means ditching Carniball Bonucci, Immobile and 86 Belotti from a fitness side. Carniball Immobile is brilliant! But I just don’t use the side anymore
  • PelzyWelzy
    9130 posts League Winner
    Not a clue why but just had the sudden urge to go back and try NIF Messi again but it would mean having to sell off a few things and dismantle my main side a little bit
    Still debating this. Means ditching Carniball Bonucci, Immobile and 86 Belotti from a fitness side. Carniball Immobile is brilliant! But I just don’t use the side anymore

I'm using Carniball Bonucci atm.. really like him, is better than I thought he'd be tbh - needed a Juve CB to partner Des so figured i'd give him a go (was using Acerbi before so pace was never going to be an issue). He's so composed at the back with the ball, good frame and player animations as well which I feel are often more important than stats. Really pleased with him and have no intentions of changing.

May as well go with your heart and get Messi though bro, game's coming to an end... need to have some fun with it any way we can!
  • Antparry92
    17227 posts World Class
    PelzyWelzy wrote: »

I'm using Carniball Bonucci atm.. really like him, is better than I thought he'd be tbh - needed a Juve CB to partner Des so figured i'd give him a go (was using Acerbi before so pace was never going to be an issue). He's so composed at the back with the ball, good frame and player animations as well which I feel are often more important than stats. Really pleased with him and have no intentions of changing.

May as well go with your heart and get Messi though bro, game's coming to an end... need to have some fun with it any way we can!
    That’s true I guess!
  • Addicksfan
    3228 posts National Call-Up
    Now I'm a 10 chem OCD freak.

What's your thoughts on running players on 6 or 7 and the team around 85 chem?

I;ve just pulled TOTS Soucek from an SBC pack and I have the RW Baluta card....looking at putting them in a team with TOTS Zahavi and Dabbur but it's nigh on impossible to get them all on 10 chem...
  • Tof33z
    5727 posts Big Money Move
    Addicksfan wrote: »

I;ve just pulled TOTS Soucek from an SBC pack and I have the RW Baluta card....looking at putting them in a team with TOTS Zahavi and Dabbur but it's nigh on impossible to get them all on 10 chem...

I've three on 8 and aouar on 7. Plays fine but I wouldn't go a lot lower probably
  • PelzyWelzy
    9130 posts League Winner

So long as team chem is 100 really don't think individual player chem matters one bit at this point in the game. Most of our players are already so maxed out you're only losing negligible stats.

I run El Sha on 5, Hazard and Icardi on 8 and it makes no difference whatsoever... Icardi in particular is superb.

I imagine that'll change with team chem though. Gotta have that as high as possible.
  • Addicksfan
    @PelzyWelzy @Tof33z cheers chaps
  • FrankFrank
    1879 posts Play-Off Hero
    7 min hype guys :D

Ronaldo, Mbappe or Havertz please
  • Antparry92
    17227 posts World Class
    edited June 25

How hipster/usable do you want the squad? How much are you willing to splash out as well?
    King of weird hipster squads here :joy:
    @Addicksfan
  • Addicksfan

How hipster/usable do you want the squad? How much are you willing to splash out as well?
    @Addicksfan

@Antparry92 haha, consider myself a little hipster B) in no way does it have to be meta.....I don't mind losing, having fun is the major selling point here....I've a mill in the bank, I want to avoid Icons if I can and don't really want to put a bronze or silver in the team only to 1st minute sub him out

As mentioned the four I defo want in the squad are Soucek, Baluta, Dabbur and Zahavi. Not at all bothered around the formation either

• Finesse_4days
    6347 posts Big Money Move
    Chielini FML lol, I better get atleast one usable player from my red picks
  • Addicksfan
    Guess what peeps....I got.......another GK.....Alisson.....that is now a GK with EVERY single Guaranteed SBC for me
  • FrankFrank
    1879 posts Play-Off Hero
    Sarabia.
  • FrankFrank
    1879 posts Play-Off Hero
    Roussilon
    Pablo Hernandez
    Laporte
    Ben Lamri
    Kampl
    Felipe
    Pique
    Fabian
    Dumfries
    Mendy

Sarabia

Happy with Dumfries / Mendy. Rest sucks. Kimmich still my best red pull. Great succes tots :D
  • Antparry92
    17227 posts World Class
    87 rating...seriously? :neutral:
  • Antparry92
    17227 posts World Class

@Addicksfan

@Antparry92 haha, consider myself a little hipster B) in no way does it have to be meta.....I don't mind losing, having fun is the major selling point here....I've a mill in the bank, I want to avoid Icons if I can and don't really want to put a bronze or silver in the team only to 1st minute sub him out

As mentioned the four I defo want in the squad are Soucek, Baluta, Dabbur and Zahavi. Not at all bothered around the formation either

You’ll be screwed without icons or silvers.
    I had a rough side with silver Ben Haim LF and Hagi in the middle
  • Antparry92
    17227 posts World Class
    I’m still doing the ultimate SBC though. You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take
  • Antparry92
    17227 posts World Class
    4th keeper of TOTS....I now have Ederson and Allison

Love it :joy: :joy:
  • krakos000
    17323 posts World Class
    Got Sarabia:(
  • Alexrb89
    3421 posts National Call-Up
    edited June 26
    Packed Pepe from the guaranteed SBC and Reus and Kimmich from player picks and 82+ packs lol. Pretty much emptied my club. Not that it matters as the game is dead and I won’t play more than a random game here and there.

No doubt my last FIFA. Lost all interest in the mode. Found a few other games I have way more fun playing.
  • Ugri
    6405 posts Big Money Move
    FrankFrank wrote: »
    Sarabia.

Me too!! So happy...oh wait..
  • Ugri
    Chielini FML lol, I better get atleast one usable player from my red picks

As long as its not GK or Sarabia for an 87 rated team..EA have messed Tots up as WELL! Downwards spiral alk year...

Lets hope are the reds, i would almost be happy if i dont pull a dupe...
  • Antparry92
    17227 posts World Class
    Honestly not even sure what to do anymore. Lost what little hype I had to play the game
  • Antparry92
    17227 posts World Class
    82+ packs:
    1-Asensio
    2- Corluka
    3-Kondogbia
    4- Bruno Fernandes
    5- Jarstein

80+ player pick:
    1: Pepe Reina
  • Addicksfan
    edited June 26
    I traded in what Fut Swap tokens I had in the Liga NOS guarantee and got Bruno Fernandes....not bad
  • Ugri
    I traded in what Fut Swap tokens I had in the Liga NOS guarantee and got Bruno Fernandes....not bad

Thats one of 3 i would have also been happy with.
  • PelzyWelzy
    9130 posts League Winner
    82+ packs:
    1-Asensio
    2- Corluka
    3-Kondogbia
    4- Bruno Fernandes
    5- Jarstein

80+ player pick:
    1: Pepe Reina

These have been absolutely brutal for me so far... spent 250k on the player picks and 86 Naldo has been the standout.

Throwing another 500k at it :joy:
  • FrankFrank
    1879 posts Play-Off Hero
    Ugri wrote: »

Thats one of 3 i would have also been happy with.

87 GK for me :D