The Semi-g00d FIFA Addict Experience

Comments

• FrankFrank
    1969 posts Play-Off Hero
    Ugri wrote: »
    FrankFrank wrote: »
    Hmmmm Maldini! This can only mean 3 bigboys in a row right? If no desired player comes i.might even.get him!

Correct bro. Probably big one today, tomorrow and sunday. #HYPE

Gullit or Vieira and im all in!! I " hope" we get some nice weekly objectives as additions but not with idiotic online games!! Should be " rewarded" for playing the game, you get the player if you play 30wl games or 20 rivals games, not stupid requirements in online....

Id say Henry today, Dinho tomorrow and Vieira sunday.

Crazy Maldini is more than double the price of Blanc. No regrets doing Blanc tbh.

@Addicksfan Skipped WL as well. Hoping for some nice objectives.
  • Antparry92
    17376 posts World Class
    Playing this weekend as I definitely won’t be able to next weekend
  • Ugri
    6459 posts Big Money Move
    Addicksfan wrote: »
    Morning Lads.....

Decided not to enter WL as hoping for some more objectives, which is more than enough Fifa for me.....decided to do a couple of the PIM SBC's and played a couple of rivals games with this team last night:-

rW7En4o.png

Just completed Shearer and nearly completed Yashin

Good morning Chief :smile: Wow niceteam, reviews please, especially on the defending cbs.
  • Whoman
    5305 posts Big Money Move
    Couple short reviews of recent aditions

Villa: Not super sure he is great, but definitely a neat card and sth different for me as i usually go for target man type strikers. He is solid in buildup, finishing is obviously lethal and also gets off his shots very quickly in and around the box. Heading is on point when left open.

Blanc: Very good defensively with ability to outmuscle attackers and virtually not loosing any headers. Passing could be better, but i am spoiled by Luiz and DeLigt there ... I do very much appreciate that he controlls every sort of pass you throw at him, very nice quality against pressure and also to build up with controll after intercepting.

Also, can't recommend Grimaldo FFS highly enough. Absolute one-man show on the left flank, covering defensively, great passing and dribbling. Amazing to use against both high pressure and park the bus, pretty sure he leads my club in touches/passes.
  • Addicksfan
    3241 posts National Call-Up
    edited March 29
    Morning Lads.....

Decided not to enter WL as hoping for some more objectives, which is more than enough Fifa for me.....decided to do a couple of the PIM SBC's and played a couple of rivals games with this team last night:-

rW7En4o.png

Just completed Shearer and nearly completed Yashin

Good morning Chief :smile: Wow niceteam, reviews please, especially on the defending cbs.

Morning @Ugri

My initial thoughts, the CB's are very solid, quick, strong, great passing, always seem to be in the right position and a threat from set pieces.
  • PelzyWelzy
    9184 posts League Winner
    Whoman wrote: »
    Couple short reviews of recent aditions

Villa: Not super sure he is great, but definitely a neat card and sth different for me as i usually go for target man type strikers. He is solid in buildup, finishing is obviously lethal and also gets off his shots very quickly in and around the box. Heading is on point when left open.

Blanc: Very good defensively with ability to outmuscle attackers and virtually not loosing any headers. Passing could be better, but i am spoiled by Luiz and DeLigt there ... I do very much appreciate that he controlls every sort of pass you throw at him, very nice quality against pressure and also to build up with controll after intercepting.

Also, can't recommend Grimaldo FFS highly enough. Absolute one-man show on the left flank, covering defensively, great passing and dribbling. Amazing to use against both high pressure and park the bus, pretty sure he leads my club in touches/passes.

Grimaldo for his cost is superb. No doubt.
  • Addicksfan
    3241 posts National Call-Up
    Hmmmm Maldini! This can only mean 3 bigboys in a row right? If no desired player comes i.might even.get him!

Gullit or Vieira and im all in!! I " hope" we get some nice weekly objectives as additions but not with idiotic online games!! Should be " rewarded" for playing the game, you get the player if you play 30wl games or 20 rivals games, not stupid requirements in online....

Crazy Maldini is more than double the price of Blanc. No regrets doing Blanc tbh.

@FrankFrank I did Blanc and Desailly for the price of Maldini, no regrets at all......really enjoying them.
  • Antparry92
    17376 posts World Class
    It’s taken me all of 3 game to want to rage sell my team :neutral:
  • Ugri
    edited March 29

@FrankFrank I did Blanc and Desailly for the price of Maldini, no regrets at all......really enjoying them.

I have prime Blanc so probably getting sbc Desailly is a better idea then getting Maldini so still my plan, just fingers crossed for last 3 days of the promo. I will get loan Maldini what might just change my mind totally :smile: On the other hand i did have mid Maldini and seriously i cannot tell the difference between him and sbc Luiz. Blanc is my favourite for years so whatever people say he stays for me
  • Ugri
    Antparry92 wrote: »

oh oh....this doesent look good...
  • Antparry92
    17376 posts World Class
    edited March 29
    Antparry92 wrote: »

oh oh....this doesent look good...

It really isn’t. So many weak links, so many that don’t play to their stats.

Deco, goes missing, crap stamina but he will then have an Ozil game and score 1 and set up god knows how many.

MVB. Shoot= score....although getting him in to a position to score is hard
  • FrankFrank
    1969 posts Play-Off Hero

Exactly mate. Crazy value to get Blanc and Des for the price of Maldini.

Robben today please.
  • Davvebingan
    2261 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited March 29
    My team
    In game 39-FAD160-232-A-4439-9-BFE-F4-E8931-AE456.png

Record 1-0

Form W

G1 2-0, RQ at HT. He had 1 shot (0 on target) to my 11 (6) so an easy win
    Goals Ronaldinho x2
    Assists Messi and Bale

Total goals and assists
    Ronaldinho 2-0
    Messi 0-1
    Bale 0-1
  • Davvebingan
    My team

Record 1-1

Form WL

G1 2-3, I am pissed of, I took the lead with 2-1 in 73rd minute, then my players lost all ball control and passing ability. Instead it became a game of who could give away the ball to our opponent the most. He scores and it goes to ET. His goal is **** because every player that has the chance to take the ball back of so that he can score. It was like Pogba had a force field around himself. Last thing that happens is that he gives up a free kick to stop me from playing Zlatan through
    Goals Ronaldinho and Messi
    Assists Messi and Mahrez

Total goals and assists
    Ronaldinho 3-0
    Messi 1-2
    Bale 0-1
    Mahrez 0-1 (sub)
  • Davvebingan
    My team

Record 2-1

Form WLW

G3 3-2, Fair win even though a BS 3-2 goal for him with 15 minutes left made things tense
    Goals Ronaldinho, Zlatan and Messi
    Assists Zlatan x2 and Messi

Total goals and assists
    Ronaldinho 4-0
    Messi 2-3
    Zlatan 1-2
    Bale 0-1
    Mahrez 0-1 (sub)
  • Davvebingan
    My team

Record 2-2

Form WLWL

G4 2-4, Fair win for him, though there was something pulling my players other ways than towards where I tried to steer them
    Goals Ronaldinho and Bale
    Assists Zlatan and Casemiro

Total goals and assists
    Ronaldinho 5-0
    Messi 2-3
    Zlatan 1-3
    Bale 1-1
    Casemiro 0-1
    Mahrez 0-1 (sub)
  • Daveofwales01
    8341 posts League Winner
    Lost my first game 6-0, gameplay was bad and he was good, not a great combo, now 4-1 after 3 rqs in a row, like my new team so far
  • FrankFrank
    1969 posts Play-Off Hero
    Lost my first game 6-0, gameplay was bad and he was good, not a great combo, now 4-1 after 3 rqs in a row, like my new team so far

gg mate!
  • Absting159
    6657 posts Moderator
    I’m going to give WL a full on go this weekend. Since I’ve been not playing much I hope I can just brush off the BS and move along to the next game.

I can use any LB, who is the best non TOTY Marcelo?
  • Whoman
    5305 posts Big Money Move
    Absting159 wrote: »
    I’m going to give WL a full on go this weekend. Since I’ve been not playing much I hope I can just brush off the BS and move along to the next game.

If you want a similar type i personally can't recommend Grimaldo FFS enough (see above), for a more solid all-around LB Telles TOTGS and Sandro likely best.

Mendy is supposed to be really good and with the stats and 4*/5* looks insane, but haven't tried him.
  • Davvebingan
    Absting159 wrote: »

RTTF Telles maybe?
  • Davvebingan
    My team

Record 3-2

Form WLWLW

G5 4-3, Even game
    Goals Zlatan x2, Ronaldinho and Bale
    Assists Ronaldinho x2, Messi and Bale

Total goals and assists
    Ronaldinho 6-2
    Messi 2-4
    Zlatan 3-3
    Bale 2-2
    Casemiro 0-1
    Mahrez 0-1 (sub)
  • Absting159
    6657 posts Moderator
    @Davvebingan @Whoman

I’m leaning toward Grimaldo....but I could sell a few cards and get Salah, LOl. Anyone actually run him at LB?
  • Davvebingan
    My team

Record 3-3

Form LWLWL

G6 0-2, Annoying game where his players blocked most of my shots and the goalie saved everything else. Especially in the second half I controlled the game but my players couldn’t shoot fast or his GK/Defence did a super save/block
    Goals
    Assists

Total goals and assists
    Ronaldinho 6-2
    Messi 2-4
    Zlatan 3-3
    Bale 2-2
    Casemiro 0-1
    Mahrez 0-1 (sub)
  • Absting159
    6657 posts Moderator
    Actuslly just compared and Grimaldo is massively better than Salah.

Prob going with him.
  • Davvebingan
    My team

Record 3-4

Form WLWLL

G7 4-5, Game started great with 2-1 after 6 and 1/2 minutes and 4-2 after 27 minutes. But after that my players couldn’t pass score or run with the ball so he came in wave after wave in the second half. I defended good and De Gea played great but he scored in the 61st after a super long touch by 99 ball control Messi lead to him being able to counter. His final pass should have been intercepted but Casemiro decided to stop moving just so that the ball could go through. His equaliser was another that came after bad ball control. If possible that became worse after his 3rd goal. And in the 88th he completes the turnaround with a classic bounce goal. Scripting or momentum don’t exist though, right EA
    Goals Zlatan x2, Messi and Ronaldinho
    Assists Messi, Bale and Ronaldinho

Total goals and assists
    Ronaldinho 7-3
    Messi 3-5
    Zlatan 5-3
    Bale 2-3
    Casemiro 0-1
    Mahrez 0-1 (sub)
  • FrankFrank
    1969 posts Play-Off Hero
    Not sure if I can resist middle icon sbc later.

Probably 10-15 icons that would go directly into my starting 11.

Pele, Ronaldo, Dinho, Carlos, Socrates, Cruyff, Gullit, Seedorf, Eusebio, Lothar, Ballack, Vieira, Petit, Maradonna etc.

Will only have enough coins to do one though.
  • Daveofwales01
    8341 posts League Winner
    Not sure if I can resist middle icon sbc later.

Probably 10-15 icons that would go directly into my starting 11.

Pele, Ronaldo, Dinho, Carlos, Socrates, Cruyff, Gullit, Seedorf, Eusebio, Lothar, Ballack, Vieira, Petit, Maradonna etc.

Will only have enough coins to do one though.

Not sure I can even scrape one together tbh, gutted most of my club for my team, although chances are I'll do it and throw FB tevez and rubbish reward cards in 😁
  • Davvebingan
    My team

Record 3-5

Form LWLLL

G8 2-3, Scripting has decided that I should have a long way to G3 so I need to play more games. I own the game in the first half but he scored first because my player backed of so he could shoot. I got one back and then took the lead in the 63rd minute only for him to score two kick off goals. Then I just couldn’t score, had a free kick that hit the post (and suspiciously don’t exist in the high light real even though there’s only 6 videos there and the one that’s not a goal is a simple save) among other things. Willing take a break and hope that the scripting ad momentum disappears
    Goals Messi and Zlatan
    Assists Messi and Zlatan

Total goals and assists
    Ronaldinho 7-3
    Messi 4-6
    Zlatan 6-4
    Bale 2-3
    Casemiro 0-1
    Mahrez 0-1 (sub)
  • Davvebingan
    My team

Record 3-6

Form WLLLL

G9 3-4, Apparently 4 losses in 5 and 3 in a row don’t get you easier opponent or momentum in your favour. Feels like someone has altered how the aim is in perspective to the control every **** pass that can is aimed to a free player close to a marked one goes to the marked one instead. Furthermore I must have button delay because my players wait forever before they pass or shoot
    Goals Bale x2 and Messi
    Assists Messi and Zlatan

Total goals and assists
    Ronaldinho 7-3
    Messi 5-7
    Zlatan 6-5
    Bale 4-3
    Casemiro 0-1
    Mahrez 0-1 (sub)