The Semi-g00d FIFA Addict Experience

Comments

• Daveofwales01
    8285 posts League Winner
    Ugri wrote: »
    3 days in Fut Birthday, do you guys reckon we will get more than 1! big boy icon sbc? My guess is they will do 1 maybe 2 but not Gullit, R9 but maybe a Vieira or Ronaldinho....dissapointed so far :(

Soooo time to think of end team :)

My team atm: - "How to make the meta even more meta"

cBX26xo.jpg

Upgrade i am thinking of:

- Vieira Pim (Can sell mine to fund him, in case of max 2 icons needed)
    - Gullit Pim (Can sell mine to fund him, in case of max 2 icons needed)

Btw 4 players pack pulled (Eusebio, Neymar, Blanc and DDG) Untradable: Eusebio, Neymar, Socrates, Vidal & Luiz

I guess defense (yes can be slightly better - PIM Maldini or Toty Ramos for Blanc imo) but looking at teh added cost wouldn't be much of a difference. Will probably get a tots lb or rb, lets see

ANy ideas guys??

I'm going to replace luiz asap, he felt good at first but I keep seeing him make mistakes that lead to goals for me
  • Ugri
    6405 posts Big Money Move
    3 days in Fut Birthday, do you guys reckon we will get more than 1! big boy icon sbc? My guess is they will do 1 maybe 2 but not Gullit, R9 but maybe a Vieira or Ronaldinho....dissapointed so far :(

cBX26xo.jpg

Btw 4 players pack pulled (Eusebio, Neymar, Blanc and DDG) Untradable: Eusebio, Neymar, Socrates, Vidal & Luiz

I guess defense (yes can be slightly better - PIM Maldini or Toty Ramos for Blanc imo) but looking at teh added cost wouldn't be much of a difference. Will probably get a tots lb or rb, lets see

ANy ideas guys??

I'm going to replace luiz asap, he felt good at first but I keep seeing him make mistakes that lead to goals for me

Hmm, i haven't noticed him making any big mistakes, i might be biased for some reason but he is excellent for me so far, him paired with Blanc is very good but then again i should look into why i get those goals conceeded in the 1st place. Ill see what this promo brings and see.. PIM Desailly is defo on my list but depends on what comes in coming week.
  • Daveofwales01
    8285 posts League Winner

cBX26xo.jpg

ANy ideas guys??

Hmm, i haven't noticed him making any big mistakes, i might be biased for some reason but he is excellent for me so far, him paired with Blanc is very good but then again i should look into why i get those goals conceeded in the 1st place. Ill see what this promo brings and see.. PIM Desailly is defo on my list but depends on what comes in coming week.

Everyone seems to have different experiences with players, just noticed him making errors a lot recently, could be me of course but varane has been brilliant next to him and he's letting him down
  • Antparry92
    17223 posts World Class
    Talk some sense in to me guys. Heart says go with an icon and one or two alright players to fill that Serie A side in.

Head says pick up carniball Icardi, Lukaku, Bonucci and Birthday Koulibaly for the same price with 100k-ish left over for a CAM
  • Daveofwales01
    8285 posts League Winner
    Antparry92 wrote: »
    Talk some sense in to me guys. Heart says go with an icon and one or two alright players to fill that Serie A side in.

Head says pick up carniball Icardi, Lukaku, Bonucci and Birthday Koulibaly for the same price with 100k-ish left over for a CAM

Bit icons are more fun :D
  • Addicksfan
    3228 posts National Call-Up
    @Antparry92 for 600K budget I'd go Carniball Icardi and Mertens with IF Manolas

Icardi and Mertens are just as effective if not better than most icons anyway
  • Finesse_4days
    6347 posts Big Money Move

Go for an icon anything else is boring in comparison
  • Antparry92
    17223 posts World Class
    Addicksfan wrote: »

Argh!! :joy:
  • Addicksfan
    Addicksfan wrote: »

Argh!! :joy:

HAHA.......Mertens plays better at CAM than my PIM Socrates!!!
  • Ugri
    For me Icons are the only "unique" players and bring that novelty fun factor in addition. I always "relate" to the players I play and having today's players with ridiculous boosts sometime is just wrong... - This is personal and my opinion only :smile:
  • Antparry92
    17223 posts World Class
    For me Icons are the only "unique" players and bring that novelty fun factor in addition. I always "relate" to the players I play and having today's players with ridiculous boosts sometime is just wrong... - This is personal and my opinion only :smile:
    One minute I’m thinking look at all the players I could get....then I think “but it’s Van Basten”
  • Finesse_4days
    One minute I’m thinking look at all the players I could get....then I think “but it’s Van Basten”

I you have any doubts about 89 Van basten look at these https://xboxdvr.com/gamer/dcfc-damoulis69/video/71692914
    https://xboxdvr.com/gamer/dcfc-damoulis69/video/71867213
  • Ugri

"If Van Basten is in the question, he is also in the answer" Oh wait :lol:
  • Antparry92
    17223 posts World Class

"If Van Basten is in the question, he is also in the answer" Oh wait :lol:

That sounds familiar :joy:
  • Addicksfan
    Currently completing Blanc.....just got the 86 and 87 squads to go.....looks a good card and probably will stay in my team for the remainder of FUT
  • Antparry92
    17223 posts World Class
    I’ve gone with my head guys!
  • Finesse_4days

Van Basten?
  • Antparry92
    17223 posts World Class

Van Basten?

No my head not my heart :persevere:
  • Ugri
    4days in and still no bigboy sbc icon. Im thinking hard in doing Blanc, worth over his prime? I have 3 sbc fodder icons still waiting...so.overall i would recover cost but then have him untradable. What do.you think guys?
  • Antparry92
    17223 posts World Class
    So this is what I now have after going with my head. Will have 350k left to upgrade Lautaro to MVB either by Thursday or Sunday at the very latest. Midfield looks really defensive and only put Matuidi in as a place holder but that extra space where the CAM usually would be helps a lot
    a6097e80bcd30cd8c09c4941e69c2cc7.jpg
  • Ugri
    So this is what I now have after going with my head. Will have 350k left to upgrade Lautaro to MVB either by Thursday or Sunday at the very latest. Midfield looks really defensive and only put Matuidi in as a place holder but that extra space where the CAM usually would be helps a lot

looks good! I have never used a SerieA team so cannot comment on the players :wink: But an MvB would surely help :blush:
  • Tof33z
    5727 posts Big Money Move

Highly recommend bentancur for the matuidi spot there
  • Antparry92
    17223 posts World Class
    Tof33z wrote: »

I’m really hating my MLS collection at the moment and I’m tempted to sell up. Futbin is saying just under half a million if I sell up which could go towards an icon and a player I’d actually use
  • Tof33z
    5727 posts Big Money Move

I’m really hating my MLS collection at the moment and I’m tempted to sell up. Futbin is saying just under half a million if I sell up which could go towards an icon and a player I’d actually use

Yeah lot of coins to have buried in players you don't like or use.
  • Ugri

Then just sell, I used to do the same but the value typically will just decrease at this stage of the game and your are missing out on players you want. MVB here you come :lol:
  • Ugri
    4days in and still no bigboy sbc icon. Im thinking hard in doing Blanc, worth over his prime? I have 3 sbc fodder icons still waiting...so.overall i would recover cost but then have him untradable. What do.you think guys?

• FrankFrank
    1877 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited March 26
    Blanc completed.

Really need some upgrades in attack now.

Sk-rmbillede-2019-03-26-kl-11-43-18.png

• Ugri
    edited March 26
    FrankFrank wrote: »
    Blanc completed.

Link doesent work :( @FrankFrank

You have Blanc and Desailly right, both PIMS? if i would know for a fact that the big boys only need 1 icon i would do Blanc as well but i already have the 91 which is first owner pack pulled :smiley: Difficult, what do you think?
  • FrankFrank
    1877 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited March 26
    FrankFrank wrote: »
    Blanc completed.

Link doesent work :( @FrankFrank

You have Blanc and Desailly right, both PIMS? if i would know for a fact that the big boys only need 1 icon i would do Blanc as well but i already have the 91 which is first owner pack pulled :smiley: Difficult, what do you think?

Does it work now mate? In your luxury situation Id stick with the 91 first owner and wait for Maldini instead.
    Im just bored and had Maldini + Des last year so decided to go Blanc + Des this time.

Talisca from the 100k pack btw :joy:
  • Ugri
    edited March 26
    No link doesent work, tried to "fix" it but without success :( @FrankFrank

I had Maldini last year as well with Des so now Blanc and ?? Maldini probably as you suggested. Just bored with content and have itchy fingers...

I got the loand primer Blanc, lets see if i feel any difference at all