The Semi-g00d FIFA Addict Experience

Comments

• Finesse_4days
    5369 posts Big Money Move
    Ugri wrote: »
    My rewards were decent compared to usual, I got 87 Dzeko from player picks which will be good for an icon SBC , and I got Neuer and Inform Pizzi from Rivals Rank1 which I am pretty pleased with.

So you topped Matuidi :blush:
    Matuidi is still my best tradeable pull somehow , but untradeables wise I have had lots of players between 87 and 91 rated. I am still hoping to get my first icon in a pack since Fifa 14.

You are making progress, its ure time soon, my luck has dried out like a desert and tnasferred to you bro :smiley:

I hope so, I am about to do the Champions league Marquee match ups.
  • Ugri
    5384 posts Big Money Move
    My rewards were decent compared to usual, I got 87 Dzeko from player picks which will be good for an icon SBC , and I got Neuer and Inform Pizzi from Rivals Rank1 which I am pretty pleased with.

Matuidi is still my best tradeable pull somehow , but untradeables wise I have had lots of players between 87 and 91 rated. I am still hoping to get my first icon in a pack since Fifa 14.

You are making progress, its ure time soon, my luck has dried out like a desert and tnasferred to you bro :smiley:

I got.87verrati in that one, gl!
  • PelzyWelzy
    8254 posts League Winner
    Anyone having issues with servers atm?

I'm getting 408mbps download speed, under 16ms latency (just did a detailed network check) and yet the menus are lagging hard, squad building keeps timing out when I try to add players to it and the game itself... my God. It's actually unbelievable how bad the delay is.
  • Finesse_4days
    5369 posts Big Money Move

I got UCL Lucas Hernadez which sold for 26.5k which I am pretty happy with saying that I only had to buy 3.6k worth of tradeable players.
  • Alexrb89
    2383 posts Fans' Favourite
    Anyone else struggling to find motivation to play the game?

I still want to build my team but I have zero desire to go into a game atm, the gameplay is just so incredibly ****.
  • Antparry92
    16402 posts World Class
    Sterling and Belhanda as my picks, I’ll happily take that. Got no other prem player other than POTM Lucas though
  • Daveofwales01
    7210 posts Big Money Move
    S1, laporte, I'll take it, some sbc gonna be cheap for me at some point :D stacking packs for Friday to pull primer ronaldinho :trollface:
  • PelzyWelzy
    8254 posts League Winner
    Alexrb89 wrote: »

I still want to build my team but I have zero desire to go into a game atm, the gameplay is just so incredibly ****.

Yup, zero motivation mate.

Was going to get a load of games in today as I don't work Thursdays but spending every single last coin on UCL upgrades instead.

Like, I know they're pointless and I'm going to end up with nothing good from them, at all, but right now I simply don't care :joy:
  • Ugri

I got UCL Lucas Hernadez which sold for 26.5k which I am pretty happy with saying that I only had to buy 3.6k worth of tradeable players.

Nice one! Told you i gave u some luck :blush:
  • Ugri
    S1, laporte, I'll take it, some sbc gonna be cheap for me at some point :D stacking packs for Friday to pull primer ronaldinho :trollface:

Nice. Im past stacking packs...but hope u have the best of luck
  • Alexrb89
    PelzyWelzy wrote: »

Was going to get a load of games in today as I don't work Thursdays but spending every single last coin on UCL upgrades instead.

Like, I know they're pointless and I'm going to end up with nothing good from them, at all, but right now I simply don't care :joy:

Haha I’m not sure I can be bothered with those, I hate those damn UCL cards.

It’s a shame because it’s not like there aren’t enough new cards to try out but the gameplay just makes it impossible to enjoy.

I’m completely sold up, might just put some coins into investments... so I can get more coins that I won’t know what to do with :joy:
  • PelzyWelzy
    8254 posts League Winner

Haha I’m not sure I can be bothered with those, I hate those damn UCL cards.

It’s a shame because it’s not like there aren’t enough new cards to try out but the gameplay just makes it impossible to enjoy.

I’m completely sold up, might just put some coins into investments... so I can get more coins that I won’t know what to do with :joy:

Haha, it’s why I’ve given up investing mate... even if I were to build up a massive coin total again I wouldn’t know what to do with it... is more like torture than enjoyment.

Got a serviceable enough untradeable team and I’m just ploughing on with that, spending anything I make willy nilly on upgrade packs and league SBC’s.

Heaven knows every time I buy a player and strengthen my team it all goes to **** :joy:
  • PelzyWelzy
    8254 posts League Winner
    ''I'll just do a few CL upgrades,'' he says...

''I won't get anything from them but I don't care,'' he says...

e2R39XS.jpg
  • Ugri

e2R39XS.jpg

@PelzyWelzy :lol: Nice one!
  • PelzyWelzy
    8254 posts League Winner

e2R39XS.jpg

@PelzyWelzy :lol: Nice one!

Yeah couldn't believe it mate.

Was up to 25 or so packs done in total and not a single card 85 rated, Laporte at 84 was the highest so started recycling all the rubbish I had gotten from the latest batch of ten back through.

No word of a lie, had three packs left - first one was Juan Mata, then Mario Rui... had one pack remaining and was barely even watching when I noticed it was going to be a walkout. Resigned myself to to something like Pjanic, saw the Argie flag and my mind started racing trying to figure out who it could've been. Aguero perhaps...

Was not expecting that :joy:
  • Tof33z
    4370 posts National Call-Up

e2R39XS.jpg

ooooh get in

gg mate
  • Alexrb89

e2R39XS.jpg

Damn GG!
  • Alexrb89
    Filled up my tradepile with a bunch of investments. Some of the IF’s from last week’s TOTW have already paid off. Hopefully they drop something big to make them go through the roof but I doubt it.

Once we know more about those new icon cards tomorrow I’ll probably sell up and go on a shopping spree.
  • mjs4p
    10680 posts Has That Special Something
    Ok, even though I’ll likely never use him, I’ll take it!

okE8bOI.jpg
  • PelzyWelzy
    8254 posts League Winner
    edited February 14
    Tof33z wrote: »

e2R39XS.jpg

ooooh get in

gg mate

e2R39XS.jpg

Damn GG!

Cheers lads.

My untradeables from upgrade packs now include FS TAA, FS Guendouzi, NIF Pogba, Kante, Griez and CL Messi - this club is still only 6 weeks old as well.

Untradeable pays for sure. Can definitely tell EA are trying to tempt me in to spending money again! Haha.

Only have about 200k left, and looks like I'm going to have to get Suarez in to go along with Messi and Griez up top - might just try my luck again with the remainder and see if I don't get Suarez anyway :joy:
  • PelzyWelzy
    8254 posts League Winner
    Servers down for anyone?
  • PelzyWelzy
    8254 posts League Winner
    Servers down for anyone?

Ignore.

Update time!

Probably EA rolling back the market to a time I didn't have Messi :trollface:
  • Davvebingan
    2119 posts Fans' Favourite

e2R39XS.jpg

Awesome pull
  • Arsenalfan97
    7040 posts Big Money Move
    edited February 14
    Oh I love how the gameplay feels so sluggish and terrible for 24hrs after every patch.
  • Daveofwales01

Not in a rush to even put FIFA in ATM, just not feeling it so stacking is easy then, did just buy prime Vieira and prime gullit but while my team is incomplete I don't fancy losing games with junk players around them
  • Daveofwales01
    Tof33z wrote: »

e2R39XS.jpg

ooooh get in

gg mate

e2R39XS.jpg

Damn GG!

Cheers lads.

My untradeables from upgrade packs now include FS TAA, FS Guendouzi, NIF Pogba, Kante, Griez and CL Messi - this club is still only 6 weeks old as well.

Untradeable pays for sure. Can definitely tell EA are trying to tempt me in to spending money again! Haha.

Only have about 200k left, and looks like I'm going to have to get Suarez in to go along with Messi and Griez up top - might just try my luck again with the remainder and see if I don't get Suarez anyway :joy:

Congrats dude
  • Addicksfan
    2832 posts Fans' Favourite

e2R39XS.jpg

He's rubbish..... :p

Sweet pull
  • Addicksfan
    2832 posts Fans' Favourite
    WL rewards....only opened my 1 player pick, managed to get Selke, actually happy with that as I'm going to build a team of lower rated IF's and he fits the bill perfectly

Not opening any of my stacked packs, leaving for tomorrow.....also just completed Butra who I really did to hard link to FB Torres
  • Alexrb89
    edited February 14

Not in a rush to even put FIFA in ATM, just not feeling it so stacking is easy then, did just buy prime Vieira and prime gullit but while my team is incomplete I don't fancy losing games with junk players around them

What’s the team gonna look like?

I can’t decide at all what I want to build so looking for inspiration :D
  • Daveofwales01

What’s the team gonna look like?

I can’t decide at all what I want to build so looking for inspiration :D

De gea, FB alves, icon CB, FFS de ligt, futmas PVA, Vieira, FB Rooney, gullit, toty mbappe, FB zlatan, 90 Henry, various formations