The Semi-g00d FIFA 19 Experience

Comments

• Pretty impressed with the gameplay so far both online and offline. Ofcourse there are some minor issues with AI and shooting, i hope they will get sorted out in the coming patches.

2 things that really disappointed me in 19 are:
    1. That EA didnt do anything to stop the pause at kick off stuff. really getting annoyed by it this year as well
    2. the pack opening animation seems so bad to me, considering the quality of 18
  • Ugri
    6911 posts Big Money Move
    Not even gonna bother playing any Division Rivals until Friday/Saturday when I rip open some packs, my mates who are pretty decent at FIFA are struggling so far so there’s not much hope for me using a bronze team hahah!

Im not a good player by any means but got to rank II in div5. See team above, agree with a bronze team it would be challenging
  • Addicksfan
    3297 posts National Call-Up
    Ugri wrote: »
    Addicksfan wrote: »
    Not even played much at the moment, just a few SB games to get something later tonight/Monday morning and to get a handle on the game......mainly trading.

Currently at 252K in coins, a full trade pile with a range of bronze method, golds and IF's..

Went and did a few squad builders.....pulled Varane B) Going to hang onto him as he's going to be close to 200K once the WL starts...

*removed by Absting159
    :)

Nice coin tally. Is that from the 12k fp? What did u pull?

Thanks, yeah simply from 12K. Pulled Mahrez, Willian, IF Lozano and Angel....all still in my club and I am waiting on full game release or first WL to sell.

I simply quick sold all non rare contracts, useless manager leagues that you'll never build a team for, kits and badges. Had around 40K to begin trading with.....was buying a certain player for 900 coins on bid and selling on for 1,400 to 1,800.

Have now moved onto more expensive players, still aiming to make 400 to 1,000 coins per sale.

Played very little, enough to get gold 3 on SB. Just been trading, it's amazing how quickly you can build a huge coin total.

Bronze Method is crazy good and I am abusing this method, stupid prices being paid for Bronze French managers!!

Also pulled Varane from a squad builder...
  • Addicksfan
    Chaps, now this is unbelievable but this actually happened last night.

My boy started his UT journey last night on his Xbox, I loaded 12K on his account to get him started, probably the best 12K return I have ever ever seen:-

Reus
    IF Gerso
    IF Gondorf
    Dybala
    Oblak
    Benzema
    Sokratis
    Walker
    and then to top it all Baby Yashin

also some 83's and decent extinct cards like Promes and Kondogbia

Now this acconut is 2 years old in UT terms but I don't think I have ever seen a better 12K return in terms of number of decent cards pulled....incredible pack luck
  • Ventieeeeee
    383 posts Sunday League Hero

My boy started his UT journey last night on his Xbox, I loaded 12K on his account to get him started, probably the best 12K return I have ever ever seen:-

Reus
    IF Gerso
    IF Gondorf
    Dybala
    Oblak
    Benzema
    Sokratis
    Walker

Now this acconut is 2 years old in UT terms but I don't think I have ever seen a better 12K return in terms of number of decent cards pulled....incredible pack luck

Lollllll

A friend off mine played fifa 18 this was his first fifa. And he pulled ronaldo,messi and a few big informs during the year :D
  • xGrumpyWolfx
    2984 posts National Call-Up
    Not even gonna bother playing any Division Rivals until Friday/Saturday when I rip open some packs, my mates who are pretty decent at FIFA are struggling so far so there’s not much hope for me using a bronze team hahah!

Im not a good player by any means but got to rank II in div5. See team above, agree with a bronze team it would be challenging

That seems decent! What’re the rewards for Rank II?

And nice team btw How’s Williams? Was looking at putting him into my starter team!
  • Ventieeeeee
    383 posts Sunday League Hero

I agree rivals is very good and you dont need a good team. Since my placement games i havent lost a game.
  • Ugri

Reus
    IF Gerso
    IF Gondorf
    Dybala
    Oblak
    Benzema
    Sokratis
    Walker

Wow, Congrats!
  • Ugri
    Not even played much at the moment, just a few SB games to get something later tonight/Monday morning and to get a handle on the game......mainly trading.

Currently at 252K in coins, a full trade pile with a range of bronze method, golds and IF's..

Went and did a few squad builders.....pulled Varane B) Going to hang onto him as he's going to be close to 200K once the WL starts...

*removed by Absting159

Thanks, yeah simply from 12K. Pulled Mahrez, Willian, IF Lozano and Angel....all still in my club and I am waiting on full game release or first WL to sell.

I simply quick sold all non rare contracts, useless manager leagues that you'll never build a team for, kits and badges. Had around 40K to begin trading with.....was buying a certain player for 900 coins on bid and selling on for 1,400 to 1,800.

Have now moved onto more expensive players, still aiming to make 400 to 1,000 coins per sale.

Played very little, enough to get gold 3 on SB. Just been trading, it's amazing how quickly you can build a huge coin total.

Bronze Method is crazy good and I am abusing this method, stupid prices being paid for Bronze French managers!!

NIce one! Do you think Lozano if will rise a lot? I am thinking of getting him as investment. Any players you think could upgrade in my team as investment or just to keep?
  • Daveofwales01
    8354 posts League Winner
    2 games into rivals placement a 1-1 draw and a 2-0 loss, should have won the draw but missed so many chances, second game guy was flat out better than me, he kept the ball really well and took his chances
  • PelzyWelzy
    9673 posts League Winner
    Yes lads!!! (sorry for spam posting this in just about every thread :joy:)

hri37C7.jpg
  • PelzyWelzy
    9673 posts League Winner
    Jesus Christ guys, have packed Bale, Sterling, Depay, Zaha, Bailly and Laca and a few others like Kepa all from the League and Nations Hybrid SBC this morning.

That was nuts - out of SBC's now but bloody hell, not sure what to make of it all!
  • BRISTOL86
    8954 posts League Winner
    PelzyWelzy wrote: »

hri37C7.jpg

Damn son. Congrats!
  • PelzyWelzy
    9673 posts League Winner
    BRISTOL86 wrote: »

hri37C7.jpg

Damn son. Congrats!

Cheers bro.

No idea whether I sell, invest, keep... don't know wtf to do :joy:

He's 450k right now, which I imagine will rise quite significantly. Not sure I want to run the investment risk/headache just for a few extra K.
  • Ugri
    Jesus Christ guys, have packed Bale, Sterling, Depay, Zaha, Bailly and Laca and a few others like Kepa all from the League and Nations Hybrid SBC this morning.

That was nuts - out of SBC's now but bloody hell, not sure what to make of it all!

wow congrats!! the sbcs are paying. I only got Jesus :wink: but better than any pack from the store...
  • PelzyWelzy
    9673 posts League Winner

wow congrats!! the sbcs are paying. I only got Jesus :wink: but better than any pack from the store...

God yeah, not even tempted to splash on some FP now (I was getting the urge early on seeing everyone stuck of their clubs but kept strong :joy:)

Thing is I really want Dybala - but to get him I'll have to sell Bale. Just don't know what the right option is at this point. Think Dybala has scope to rise in price as well , and it will leave me with a bit left over for other things.

Come on guys, need some guidance here... pull your fingers out :wink:
  • Ugri

God yeah, not even tempted to splash on some FP now (I was getting the urge early on seeing everyone stuck of their clubs but kept strong :joy:)

Thing is I really want Dybala - but to get him I'll have to sell Bale. Just don't know what the right option is at this point. Think Dybala has scope to rise in price as well , and it will leave me with a bit left over for other things.

You wont be that lucky in the packs, thats for sure!

I am also trying to figure out if i should sell or keep the player, will it rise or not, very difficult.

Due to Ronaldo in Serie A i would agree with you that Dybala would rise, Bale already seems expensive. If you want Dybala i would say get him and you could get also Cancelo if and a nice serie a team
  • PelzyWelzy
    9673 posts League Winner

I am also trying to figure out if i should sell or keep the player, will it rise or not, very difficult.

Due to Ronaldo in Serie A i would agree with you that Dybala would rise, Bale already seems expensive. If you want Dybala i would say get him and you could get also Cancelo if and a nice serie a team

Yeah, am definitely leaning towards this option.. think I’ll go ahead and do it :smile:

Who have you got you’re wondering about keeping etc?
  • Ugri

Yeah, am definitely leaning towards this option.. think I’ll go ahead and do it :smile:

Jesus and Perisic. I think they could both rise? what you think? Also i have 90k so though of investing in a Cancelo if? Thoughts?
  • PelzyWelzy
    9673 posts League Winner

Jesus and Perisic. I think they could both rise? what you think? Also i have 90k so though of investing in a Cancelo if? Thoughts?

Not sure on Cancelo.. guess it's all dependant on if he gets a OTW card or not. Is a risk imo, but if he doesn't then I imagine he'll go up as well... is pretty much the best RB in the game already.

Perisic will rise. I'm using him at striker atm and he's pretty damn good :smile:
  • Orison
    49427 posts FIFA Cover Star

Not sure on Cancelo.. guess it's all dependant on if he gets a OTW card or not. Is a risk imo, but if he doesn't then I imagine he'll go up as well... is pretty much the best RB in the game already.

Perisic will rise. I'm using him at striker atm and he's pretty damn good :smile:

I'm more interested to see what happens with those CL cards.

Almost every semi decent player in this game got one (in concepts) so if EA puts all of those in packs then the NIFs of almost every usable card in the game should rise quite a bit.
  • Ugri

Thanks, i think Jesus will also rise, BPL is always the most used league with Serie A close 2nd i think, hence Cancelo. I remember last year if Valencia rising to like 500k, dont wan to to miss the boat and have just enough coins plus my 2 investments :smile:

Any hybrid you would see with my team if i get Cancelo and use him in the meantime?
  • PelzyWelzy
    9673 posts League Winner
    Orison wrote: »

Almost every semi decent player in this game got one (in concepts) so if EA puts all of those in packs then the NIFs of almost every usable card in the game should rise quite a bit.

Any whisperings as to what those CL cards are all about yet?
  • PelzyWelzy
    9673 posts League Winner

Thanks, i think Jesus will also rise, BPL is always the most used league with Serie A close 2nd i think, hence Cancelo. I remember last year if Valencia rising to like 500k, dont wan to to miss the boat and have just enough coins plus my 2 investments :smile:

Any hybrid you would see with my team if i get Cancelo and use him in the meantime?

Could use Bernardo silva to link to Jesus and Cancelo, get a Serie A defence and a few prem players etc.

Perisic and Cancelo should be quite easy to mix in to a squad.. Matoc and SMS in the middle perhaps, perisic on left?
  • Orison
    49427 posts FIFA Cover Star
    Orison wrote: »

Any whisperings as to what those CL cards are all about yet?

Most people assume these work like CL PTG cards.
  • Addicksfan

*removed by Absting159

NIce one! Do you think Lozano if will rise a lot? I am thinking of getting him as investment. Any players you think could upgrade in my team as investment or just to keep?

Lozano will rise a little but the issue is that he plays in a league that is not in the top 5 and he is Mexican so hard to link, he is great as a super sub but he could get another IF so it's a risk....I'm going to keep hold of him and see if he rises at all this weekend, if he does, he's gone

You have a nice team, personally i'd change the GK, LCB, LB to get Wass into that team, really really good.....also Gilberto (old Arsenal CB playing at Valencia looks a good early option)
  • Ugri

*removed by Absting159

Lozano will rise a little but the issue is that he plays in a league that is not in the top 5 and he is Mexican so hard to link, he is great as a super sub but he could get another IF so it's a risk....I'm going to keep hold of him and see if he rises at all this weekend, if he does, he's gone

You have a nice team, personally i'd change the GK, LCB, LB to get Wass into that team, really really good.....also Gilberto (old Arsenal CB playing at Valencia looks a good early option)

Thanks, sounds good, Wass does look good, will give him a spin. Btw i just bought Cancelo for 84k, let see @PelzyWelzy
  • Ugri
    The team after 2 purchases (Canelo as investment :) )

fS1NROt.jpg

hernandez as lb? Expensive for 11k :lol:

• PelzyWelzy
    9673 posts League Winner
    Finished my placement matches - 4 win, 1 loss and put in Div 5.

Don't know if that's decent or not :joy:
  • Addicksfan
    The team after 2 purchases (Canelo as investment :) )

fS1NROt.jpg

hernandez as lb? Expensive for 11k :lol:

The only issue with the RB investment is if he gets an OTW the price of the IF will take a hit.......Although I thought I heard that Ronaldo is getting one....so will there be two OTW from one team??
This discussion has been closed.