The Semi-g00d FIFA 19 Experience

Comments

• Ugri
    7065 posts Big Money Move
    Yes rivals is the game mode for me. I enjoy it, I'm playing people at my level to learn the game and getting good rewards for it. This gamemode is saving fifa for me at the moment.

Agree! I thought i would play sb for few weeks but its gonna be rivals after full release
  • Addicksfan
    3300 posts National Call-Up
    edited September 2018
    Not even played much at the moment, just a few SB games to get something later tonight/Monday morning and to get a handle on the game......mainly trading.

Currently at 252K in coins, a full trade pile with a range of bronze method, golds and IF's..

Went and did a few squad builders.....pulled Varane B) Going to hang onto him as he's going to be close to 200K once the WL starts...

*removed by Absting159
    :)
    Post edited by Absting159 on
  • PelzyWelzy
    9801 posts League Winner
    edited September 2018
    *Removed by Absting159
  • @Ugri

Nah, at this point I may go untradeable for SBC banter and maybe a lucky pull to build around. I've got a full trade pile so I'm trying to just build up my club now. I like the idea of 2 RARE player packs AND 2 Megas.
  • Orison
    50079 posts Ballon d'Or Winner
    edited September 2018
    *Removed by Absting159
  • Absting159
    7003 posts Moderator
    edited September 2018
    Let's not talk about any glitches that may exist. Just to be safe - lol.
  • Addicksfan
    3300 posts National Call-Up
    Absting159 wrote: »
    Let's not talk about any glitches that may exist. Just to be safe - lol.

What glitch?? ;)

Sorry..... :*
  • Thanks homies :)
  • Xtrem3 Poptarts
    6877 posts Big Money Move
    So my mate ended up getting the game and I gameshare with him, so I have the game now lol. Who’s on Team NMS? :sunglasses:
  • Most of us I'd assume will have the game from Tuesday on! I love how many retailers leaked the game - I'm really curious how EA's going to handle that end of it.

I think I saw MoAub got wiped from having it so early. . .not sure if that was real or not.
  • Orison
    50079 posts Ballon d'Or Winner
    Absting159 wrote: »
    Most of us I'd assume will have the game from Tuesday on! I love how many retailers leaked the game - I'm really curious how EA's going to handle that end of it.

I think I saw MoAub got wiped from having it so early. . .not sure if that was real or not.

It was real. But what's the point, they had to give him all his fp back and he could go back it again which was still a week before official PS release.

I'm not even getting the ultimate edition. EA access works well so I guess my "10 hours" could easily last until Friday :trollface:
  • krakos000
    17523 posts World Class
    God this game feels miles different when I'm not using wireless
  • PelzyWelzy
    9801 posts League Winner
    So my mate ended up getting the game and I gameshare with him, so I have the game now lol. Who’s on Team NMS? :sunglasses:

I’m Team NMS bro.. though should probably rename that Team BPM :smile:

Just can’t be bothered with the usual trading, tracking prices and giving myself a headache over deciding who to invest in - gave up on all that in March during 18 and stuck with solely BPM and playing the game since.

However, have to admit that spending less time trading and more time playing certainly hasn’t helped me ‘git gud’

Quite the opposite in fact :joy:
  • Xtrem3 Poptarts
    6877 posts Big Money Move
    PelzyWelzy wrote: »

I’m Team NMS bro.. though should probably rename that Team BPM :smile:

Just can’t be bothered with the usual trading, tracking prices and giving myself a headache over deciding who to invest in - gave up on all that in March during 18 and stuck with solely BPM and playing the game since.

However, have to admit that spending less time trading and more time playing certainly hasn’t helped me ‘git gud’

Quite the opposite in fact :joy:

Haven’t dabbled in BPM but definitely coins to be made. NIF trading has been working well for me, but I’m not as invested as last year (in terms of actually tracking profits and what not)
  • krakos000
    17523 posts World Class
    Is anyone else getting a slight delay when shooting in the box? Like I'll have a pass into my striker in to the box and then I'll press shoot to first touch shoot it but they'll take a step and lose possession
  • Arsenalfan97
    7773 posts League Winner
    Has anyone noticed if you block a shot or pass or head a ball out from a cross the ai on squad battles has one hell of a talent for hitting volleys first time into the back of the net? I seem to concede 1 ever game or 2
  • jdros
    2634 posts Fans' Favourite
    Has anyone noticed if you block a shot or pass or head a ball out from a cross the ai on squad battles has one hell of a talent for hitting volleys first time into the back of the net? I seem to concede 1 ever game or 2

In fact I had that exact thing happen this morning. Scissor kick in my case as well. Contender for goal of the week.
  • Ugri
    krakos000 wrote: »

Really?? Hmmm might need to try thiss
  • Ugri
    Addicksfan wrote: »
    Not even played much at the moment, just a few SB games to get something later tonight/Monday morning and to get a handle on the game......mainly trading.

Currently at 252K in coins, a full trade pile with a range of bronze method, golds and IF's..

Went and did a few squad builders.....pulled Varane B) Going to hang onto him as he's going to be close to 200K once the WL starts...

*removed by Absting159

Nice coin tally. Is that from the 12k fp? What did u pull?
  • Ugri
    So i got to rankII with 6510points...hope it will be enough as my ea access 10 hours has ran out.
    I got around 500 points and have a positive record overall :smiley: Can u see rivals records anywhere?

Im.on business travel the entire week :cry:
  • Arsenalfan97
    7773 posts League Winner
    jdros wrote: »

In fact I had that exact thing happen this morning. Scissor kick in my case as well. Contender for goal of the week.

Just lost 1-0 in extra time to the ai thx to one of these volleys it’s ridiculous :D
  • krakos000
    17523 posts World Class
    Is anyone else getting a slight delay when shooting in the box? Like I'll have a pass into my striker in to the box and then I'll press shoot to first touch shoot it but they'll take a step and lose possession

It's not my players it happens with dybala/promes
  • krakos000
    17523 posts World Class
    Ugri wrote: »

Really?? Hmmm might need to try thiss

Oh yeah 100 percent different. I play at my gfs house on wifi and it's awful. At my house its perfect...well connection wise
  • Arsenalfan97
    7773 posts League Winner
    First 2 placement games and I’ve got 2 wins. I’m prefering my 4-3-3(4) Bpl team to my 4-4-2 serie A the wingers and striker feel more involved with my Bpl plus docuoure is a monster
  • UTG
    2412 posts Fans' Favourite
    What are the rules for the RTG? Is it just a top limit of 12k and then you can manage your club/trade how you like?

Having said I was going to stick to PES, the gameplay/connection online is so poor this year that I thought I'd give 19 a try via the 10 hour trial - and while this is the internet, where nobody is ever wrong, I've got to admit the game has improved drastically since the Beta version.

Only played seven - online and offline feels very smooth. I still don't want to spend on packs or support that in any way, so something like what you guys are doing in this thread might be a fun way to play the game casually.

I've mostly been on the app completing SBCs - didn't hit anything huge, however packing Firmino and a few 2k+ players has got me this so far:

xrtvs.png

Needs upgrades, and using Muriel again is a trip, but it's been solid so far.

• TheBalenci
    107 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I want to join in this RTG
  • Ugri
    edited September 2018
    Welcome guys! Rules are max of 12k.fp at start, spend as you want and then grind to the top!

@UTG @TheBalenci
  • Ugri
    So.got g3 in my SB rewards which was 11k+Mkhatyrian(20k)+Semedo(5k) + rest around 15k so overall 50k towards the @RTGUgriFC :wink:

Will.post team later for ideas
  • Ugri
    The team so far @RTGUgrisFC

JRj9KFN.jpg

I did most of the beginner and advanced sbcs and had some nice rewards (jesus, few good 5kish players) and also in SB i pulled Mkhatyrian. I have a90k atm and Jesus, Mhkyatarian still to sell.

What updates would you guys suggest? I am also looking for some investments
  • xGrumpyWolfx
    3009 posts National Call-Up
    Not even gonna bother playing any Division Rivals until Friday/Saturday when I rip open some packs, my mates who are pretty decent at FIFA are struggling so far so there’s not much hope for me using a bronze team hahah!
This discussion has been closed.