• Tof33z
    6887 posts Big Money Move
    Antparry92 wrote: »

Actual holy **** man
  • krakos000
    17487 posts World Class
  • Ugri
    6920 posts Big Money Move
    That looks good- do you just record at the end of each match? I’m thinking of recording pass completion etc (data hungry) lol. Just not sure how much time it’ll take. Be good if you could get it all on one tab & just take a photo.

It is all i record, assits and goals at end of game. @Absting159 has the real deal, where are you bro? 😎
  • Ugri
    Orison wrote: »
    I also think if I record it, I’ll have more interest in it.

Try to actually play a WL first :trollface: I don't believe it until I see it. Still remember Fifa 17 pal.

It’ll all change this FIFA. I’m a changed man. Just that early grind to get access will be rough.

Thats the best part, 1st few weeks are great! That grind, bring it on!
  • PelzyWelzy
    9711 posts League Winner
    @Antparry92 - I'd just uninstall the game bro :joy:
  • Antparry92
    17943 posts World Class
    Safe to say I turned the game off after that :joy:
  • ccooaattssyy
    8234 posts League Winner
    Ugri wrote: »
    That looks good- do you just record at the end of each match? I’m thinking of recording pass completion etc (data hungry) lol. Just not sure how much time it’ll take. Be good if you could get it all on one tab & just take a photo.

It is all i record, assits and goals at end of game. @Absting159 has the real deal, where are you bro? 😎

You mean you screen record on xbox?
  • ccooaattssyy
    8234 posts League Winner
    Orison wrote: »
    I also think if I record it, I’ll have more interest in it.

Try to actually play a WL first :trollface: I don't believe it until I see it. Still remember Fifa 17 pal.

It’ll all change this FIFA. I’m a changed man. Just that early grind to get access will be rough.

Thats the best part, 1st few weeks are great! That grind, bring it on!

I mean to get the points for WL in an average division.
  • Antparry92
    17943 posts World Class
    Premium gold jumbo:
    1. Feghouli
    2. Schmeichel

Rare players pack:
    1.Bruno Fernandes, Sommer and Balotelli
    2.Mkhitaryan and Baumann

Mega pack:
    1.Danilo Pereira
    2. Laporte and IF Dummet

Meh
  • Antparry92
    17943 posts World Class
    For the love of god they need to turn down first time shots (I know 20 is just around the corner but I’m being tight and saving my money this year :joy: )
  • Davvebingan
    2607 posts Fans' Favourite
    I have been thinking about a team to work for in Fifa 20. Only using Barca players past and present, preferably players I like/know of/ knew had a connection to Barca. Came up with this:

EBE46-D1-D-AC45-4-EE9-A935-C8-C180-B96-F1-B.jpg

Koeman could play CB if De Jong or some other Barca mid gets a great card. Umtiti might get swapped either way and hopefully another RB gets a good card since Zambrotta didn’t have a good career in Barca and I have no connection to him.

Obviously the icon version might be different
  • Finesse_4days
    7690 posts League Winner
    @Davvebingan Frenkie De jong might get a Toty card, he won the UEFA midfielder of the year award so I can see him getting one. It's a real shame Romario had his Icon card removed after Fifa 14 because he would have been great for a Barca squad.
  • Davvebingan
    @Davvebingan Frenkie De jong might get a Toty card, he won the UEFA midfielder of the year award so I can see him getting one. It's a real shame Romario had his Icon card removed after Fifa 14 because he would have been great for a Barca squad.

That’s what I hope for. There’s a few Barca icons I want in the game, Romario is one. Then we have Xavi, Abidal, Eto’o and once they retire: Alves and Iniesta
  • Ugri

That’s what I hope for. There’s a few Barca icons I want in the game, Romario is one. Then we have Xavi, Abidal, Eto’o and once they retire: Alves and Iniesta

Looks nice indeed, waiting for fut20...takes sooo long
  • Davvebingan

Looks nice indeed, waiting for fut20...takes sooo long

Just a few weeks away
  • Antparry92
    17943 posts World Class
    Think I’m just gonna plug away at 19 tbh. Not in a position to be wasting money on all sorts and I’m starting a part time course next week so most of my time will be taken up and a new fifa will just encourage me to play more
  • Addicksfan
    3297 posts National Call-Up
    Been lurking chaps......not played in ages.....still not ordered 20 and not going too......Going to wait for initial reviews before buying....I was looking forward to the career mode but it looks like a re-skin....disappointing

Modern Warfare will take all my time this year going on how good that looks
  • Antparry92
    17943 posts World Class
    Addicksfan wrote: »
    Been lurking chaps......not played in ages.....still not ordered 20 and not going too......Going to wait for initial reviews before buying....I was looking forward to the career mode but it looks like a re-skin....disappointing

I’ve actually just started a sim career mode with two created player in the squad as well
  • krakos000
    17487 posts World Class
    Addicksfan wrote: »

Same was looking forward to Volta being a "pro clubs meets fifa street" and I am sorely disappointed plus they absolutely murdered pirlos card as well lol
  • PelzyWelzy
    9711 posts League Winner
    Not played in a while so had one game last night...

1-0 up at HT and the lads had one shot all half, not threatened at all. Subs on Loan Neymar, CR7 and Pele, scores two first time shots from corners clearances with Neymar then passes around the back from 68 mins onwards :joy:

Can’t say I’m surprised tbh, this kind of mentality is so ingrained on the player base now doesn’t matter if it’s November or two weeks before the next iteration is released.
  • Antparry92
    17943 posts World Class
    I’ve taken full opportunity in using the loan cards. Some are better than others. Loved Maradona and Griezmann, couldn’t stand Pelé or Aguero.

I’m actually on a decent run the past 3 nights, only played 3-4 games a night but I’ve probably lost 2 games out of 10-11 and won the rest
  • Rickch
    375 posts Sunday League Hero
    Eeek- contributed to the 2018 version of this thread, but completely avoided Fifa19. Just pre-ordered Fifa20 so will be sure to rant at how much worse I will have become!
  • PelzyWelzy
    9711 posts League Winner
    Just found out we’re expecting our second child..

R.I.P Fifa :joy:
  • Tof33z
    PelzyWelzy wrote: »

Smashing, congrats buddy
  • PelzyWelzy
    9711 posts League Winner
    Tof33z wrote: »

Smashing, congrats buddy

Cheers bro... it’s been a mental few weeks tbh. Went away to Florida for 16 days which was amazing, came back and the wife decided we needed a bigger house after spying one on Rightmove she liked the look of - went to see that, absolutely loved it put an offer in and got the go ahead to move last Monday (move in 4th Oct).

Were literally only talking a few days back about what we might do with the two spare rooms we’d have and low and behold this has happened :joy:

Has that ‘was meant to be’ feel about it.

Have to admit though, so much is going on atm feel like my head might explode haha.
  • Tof33z
    Tof33z wrote: »

Smashing, congrats buddy

Cheers bro... it’s been a mental few weeks tbh. Went away to Florida for 16 days which was amazing, came back and the wife decided we needed a bigger house after spying one on Rightmove she liked the look of - went to see that, absolutely loved it put an offer in and got the go ahead to move last Monday (move in 4th Oct).

Were literally only talking a few days back about what we might do with the two spare rooms we’d have and low and behold this has happened :joy:

Has that ‘was meant to be’ feel about it.

Have to admit though, so much is going on atm feel like my head might explode haha.

Jeez all go right enough, that's some busy times coming up. Enjoy it, house move and babies is a proper shift but you'll get there

And still have some fifa time 😊
  • Davvebingan

Congrats
  • Ugri

Congrats!
  • jocksaltire_67
    582 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Hey guys, hope you're all doing well and great news on the impending pitter patter of tiny feet @PelzyWelzy :) Ended up caving and have finally pre-ordered the next Fifa. Not playing Fifa 19 again but looking forward to being back when the next one starts.
  • Finesse_4days
    7690 posts League Winner
    Is everyone getting Ea acess? Not bought it yet but will definately get it. Are people spending FP or grinding? Im planning to not spend again and do a Toty Messi RTG, I have never had a top Toty card and I reckon Messi will be insane this year and his Toty will be alot better than all the new icons although I still want to try a few new icons like Koeman and Zidane.
This discussion has been closed.