The Semi-g00d FIFA 19 Experience

Comments

• Addicksfan
    3293 posts National Call-Up
    I can't see a big icon being released until Friday, I'd be knocked bandy if they do on a Tuesday but just can't see them doing that.

I'd like to see a Flashback Iniesta or Podolski for those super links with FB Villa and Torres

or

FB Guarin, now that would be a nice card to sit alongside Carniball Talisca and Hulk!
  • Ugri
    6689 posts Big Money Move
    Addicksfan wrote: »
    I can't see a big icon being released until Friday, I'd be knocked bandy if they do on a Tuesday but just can't see them doing that.

I'd like to see a Flashback Iniesta or Podolski for those super links with FB Villa and Torres

or

FB Guarin, now that would be a nice card to sit alongside Carniball Talisca and Hulk!

Agree but they cannot get away not releasing 2 or 3, Friday to Sunday?!?
  • Absting159
    6824 posts Moderator
    edited March 26
    I need an SBC to get me excited again - Figo was tempting as I have Nedved so for formations, gotta have a RM. I just don't even know who/what I'm waiting for now. I won't be able to afford anyone crazy - unless they do like 3 icons required with up to an 88 overall team.

What's killing me is I legit have all 3 of the Icon SBC cards just sitting in my club because they refuse to require more than 1 Icon and want to skrew all of us who thought we were planning ahead.
  • Ugri
    Absting159 wrote: »
    I need an SBC to get me excited again - Figo was tempting as I have Nedved so for formations, gotta have a RM. I just don't even know who/what I'm waiting for now. I won't be able to afford anyone crazy - unless they do like 3 icons required with up to an 88 overall team.

What's killing me is I legit have all 3 of the Icon SBC cards just sitting in my club because they refuse to require more than 1 Icon and want to skrew all of us who thought we were planning ahead.

Same here bro! 3 still sitting in thr club. E$ are just utter filth! Sorry but it has to be said!
  • Ugri
    Day5 Shearer...

Perisic seems good but expensive. Gonna do a few of those 82-87 from untradables
  • Tof33z
    6811 posts Big Money Move
    I used 88 perisic I wouldn't advise this one whatsoever
  • Antparry92
    17708 posts World Class
    Nearly at 600k before rewards on Thursday (14 wins and rank 1 div 5) and elite squad battle rewards that I’ll get on Sunday/Monday
  • Addicksfan
    82 t0 87 SBC, only need non rare golds......gonna do loads of these.....defo doing Shearer.....82 to 87 should make Shearer peanuts.....

Perisic at 350K is too expensive IMO
  • krakos000
    17478 posts World Class
    @Ugri nothing of note today :)
  • PelzyWelzy
    9506 posts League Winner
    Just threw some junk in to the player picks - did three, first two were garbage then...

48TuYJU.jpg

Went for Keita.
  • Addicksfan
    PelzyWelzy wrote: »
    Just threw some junk in to the player picks - did three, first two were garbage then...

48TuYJU.jpg

Went for Keita.

Sweet......I would of gone Lanzini

VVD looks to be a solid CDM
  • PelzyWelzy
    9506 posts League Winner
    Addicksfan wrote: »
    PelzyWelzy wrote: »

48TuYJU.jpg

Went for Keita.

Sweet......I would of gone Lanzini

VVD looks to be a solid CDM

Might use him at striker, just for a laugh :smirk:
  • Absting159
    6824 posts Moderator
    Tried out Figo's Loan - absolutely invisible over 5 games. Meanwhile Nedved was everywhere (and even in shifted formations, they have similar roles). Crazy.

Seeing how absurdly priced the Upgrade PIMs are, I'm actually glad none of the guys I did have PIMs. Keane, Nedved, and Rijkaard. Now I have the best and don't have to pay a stupid amount to get the bester version, lol.
  • Addicksfan
    Absting159 wrote: »
    Tried out Figo's Loan - absolutely invisible over 5 games. Meanwhile Nedved was everywhere (and even in shifted formations, they have similar roles). Crazy.

Seeing how absurdly priced the Upgrade PIMs are, I'm actually glad none of the guys I did have PIMs. Keane, Nedved, and Rijkaard. Now I have the best and don't have to pay a stupid amount to get the bester version, lol.

Nedved is probably my favourite card....out performing PIM Seedorf at CM and PIM Socrates at CAM....incredible card
  • Antparry92
    17708 posts World Class
    Up to 600k before rewards for the week and then an E1 from SB more than likely on monday. Will wait till tomorrow morning to pick up my icons, might only pick one up and another on Sunday
  • Ugri
    Antparry92 wrote: »
    Up to 600k before rewards for the week and then an E1 from SB more than likely on monday. Will wait till tomorrow morning to pick up my icons, might only pick one up and another on Sunday

Who is your target?
  • Antparry92
    17708 posts World Class
    Ugri wrote: »

Who is your target?
    MVB and then a CM. Was tempted to get Deco for my Porto side even though he doesn’t quite fit the Serie A criteria completely (bend the rules a little)
  • Antparry92
    17708 posts World Class
    Options as a LCM in a 3-1-4-2 with Can and Koulibaly:

90 Rui Costa
    88 Veron
    88 Figo
    90 Deco
  • Daveofwales01
    8350 posts League Winner

90 Rui Costa
    88 Veron
    88 Figo
    90 Deco

Veron is best all rounder there, not used Rui but figo and deco were not very good for me
  • Antparry92
    17708 posts World Class

90 Rui Costa
    88 Veron
    88 Figo
    90 Deco

Veron is best all rounder there, not used Rui but figo and deco were not very good for me

I’ve only used Rui out of all of them and I did enjoy him tbf just not worth the 600k he was at the time
  • Daveofwales01
    8350 posts League Winner

90 Rui Costa
    88 Veron
    88 Figo
    90 Deco

I’ve only used Rui out of all of them and I did enjoy him tbf just not worth the 600k he was at the time

I never got around to using him when I was trialling cheap ones, veron though is effective going both ways
  • krakos000
    17478 posts World Class
    @Ugri I'm not sure if I can wait til the end of the promo, prime Seedorf keeps tempting me seeing him up below 600k lol
  • FrankFrank
    2016 posts Fans' Favourite
    I love this game but aint buying it next year. Shambless
  • krakos000
    17478 posts World Class
    Sorry @Ugri I'm doing Yashin
  • Ugri
    krakos000 wrote: »

@krakos000 Go for him, he has a nice price as well! Im still patient, 4 days to go..
  • Ugri
    FrankFrank wrote: »
    I love this game but aint buying it next year. Shambless

Thinking heavy on this as well...
  • krakos000
    17478 posts World Class
    Ugri wrote: »

@krakos000 Go for him, he has a nice price as well! Im still patient, 4 days to go..

I wanted a goalie and theres no way a buffon will come close to him Haha
  • Ugri
    @Ugri I'm not sure if I can wait til the end of the promo, prime Seedorf keeps tempting me seeing him up below 600k lol

Thats a very good price for him!!
  • Addicksfan
    @krakos000 I'll do Yashin if he has his hat on.....wow 4 words starting with h in a row :D

Let me know please ;)
  • krakos000
    17478 posts World Class
    I hear he does have it from people who have used him in draft
This discussion has been closed.