The Semi-g00d FIFA 19 Experience

Comments

• Whoman
    5559 posts Big Money Move
    @Ugri Nice pulls there :) My lone Pick was actually de Vrij, best in months. Might even give him a whirl and move DDR to CDM.

Will definitely try that new Richarlison, being at RM is really helpfull to start chem-wise. Might just be able to replace Bale finally or be a cheaper option to Perisic.
  • Antparry92
    18108 posts World Class
    Tof33z wrote: »
    Antparry92 wrote: »
    In other news...Mata is a beautiful little magician! Very good feet and his low driven finishing is an instant goal

Damn, maybe should have done him, rttf mhiki occupying that spot though

Rewards meh for me,red Weghorst might be a fun sub

One 87, 85 and a few 84 and 83s out of rivals and wl packs. Ok fodder

Still a few days left for Mata right?
  • Tof33z
    6976 posts Big Money Move
    Yeah. See what lands tomorrow night and decide
  • krakos000
    17520 posts World Class
    Nice pulls @Ugri !!! I took the 50k lol up to 300k now
  • Ugri
    7035 posts Big Money Move
    edited March 21
    Thanks guys! Up to 250k as well after i was broke when buying Gullit with a full TP of 83/84s, curious to see Fbday promo but i hope they bring out some big boy icons!!
  • Addicksfan
    3300 posts National Call-Up
    Pretty much sold up my cards of any worth (couldn't bring myself to get rid of FS De Ligt, FS Militao and CL Live Telles) and now have 3.5M....just using fun untradeable teams until TOTS, might buy the odd Birthday card too

Not going to play WL this weekend either as there will be some weekly objectives to go for this week which will be more than enough Fifa for me.
  • Daveofwales01
    8381 posts League Winner
    Djene and Delaney added to the fodder, took packs from rivals and holding those and WL rewards for the extra disappointment tomorrow night. Hoping for a decent crash so I can finish my team cos ATM it's half god squad and half thrown together mess
  • Antparry92
    18108 posts World Class
    Djene and Delaney added to the fodder, took packs from rivals and holding those and WL rewards for the extra disappointment tomorrow night. Hoping for a decent crash so I can finish my team cos ATM it's half god squad and half thrown together mess

Exact same ones as me :joy:
    Both will go in to SB squads. Delaney looks alright for nothing tbf
  • Davvebingan
    2741 posts Fans' Favourite
    Ugri wrote: »
    So WL rewards, My Best reds so FAR and BEST tradeable as well!

v01R7tv.jpg

qgc0hUH.jpg

Good luck guys!!

Awesome
  • Daveofwales01
    8381 posts League Winner

Exact same ones as me :joy:
    Both will go in to SB squads. Delaney looks alright for nothing tbf

He does but I don't use any bundesliga players at all this year.
  • Ugri
    Prices are dropppimg like.there is no tomorrow. My 90Gullit down from 3.5 to 3million in just days. 2 weeks ago he was about 4m.
    If he drops as.sbc still selling him.and hope that its enough to fund him.
    Bday promo looks huge, lets hope.it doesent dissapoint!
  • PelzyWelzy
    9795 posts League Winner
    edited March 22
    Not played at all in 8-9 days but going to get a few WL matches in later with my 25k La Liga fitness squad - 10k of which is 58 paced Vidal :joy:

Just fancy seeing how it differs from my main team. Chances are it won’t, at all... fully expecting NIF Rodrigo to match my previous strikers records :smile:
  • Antparry92
    18108 posts World Class
    Just love love love how they don’t show penalties in the match highlights at all.

First game win 5-1, second game lose 5-0.

When it’s not your game it’s not your game. You’ll get the usual saying it’s pish but it’s so true. 3 headers, a terrible pen decision and my Patricio palming it in to his own net :joy:
  • Ugri
    Just love love love how they don’t show penalties in the match highlights at all.

First game win 5-1, second game lose 5-0.

When it’s not your game it’s not your game. You’ll get the usual saying it’s pish but it’s so true. 3 headers, a terrible pen decision and my Patricio palming it in to his own net :joy:

its so random...here we go again...i just wish personally i get a better WL than last week.

Good luck guys!
  • Antparry92
    18108 posts World Class
    Urgh!!!!!

4th game in, he takes the lead after half hour with a goal during some major speed up lag. 5 mins later it seems as though he’s kicked, and I return to the menu saying match under review but I haven’t been kicked from the servers like a usual DC, and it’s gone as a game against me.

Please please please don’t tell me there’s some sort of quit glitch for WL :tired_face:
  • Antparry92
    18108 posts World Class
    That’s me done until tonight now. 5th game and laggy as hell. This is not gonna be a fun weekend at all
  • Tof33z
    That’s me done until tonight now. 5th game and laggy as hell. This is not gonna be a fun weekend at all

Wait till the promo lands

I'm banking on an extension,out in Dublin Sat night and will only have time for 5 or 6 tonight
  • Antparry92
    18108 posts World Class

I'm banking on an extension,out in Dublin Sat night and will only have time for 5 or 6 tonight
    Depending on what the objective players are I might just sack off WL this weekend and get it done against all the poorer players. Didn’t have the best of rewards for last week so not entirely motivated to play
  • Tof33z

Depending on what the objective players are I might just sack off WL this weekend and get it done against all the poorer players. Didn’t have the best of rewards for last week so not entirely motivated to play

Yeah be good time to do them,be sweaty AF early next week
  • Arsenalfan97
    7771 posts League Winner
    Just had a keeper make 14 saves I hit the post twice I then lose on pens :'( 2-1 only facing god squads and I lose to the worst player I faced so far :D
  • Addicksfan
    3300 posts National Call-Up

That's what I'm doing, sitting on my qualification for WL until next week, going to play the objectives and get them done by Sunday evening....also given that it's also international week any informs are not going to contain dynamic images....
  • Davvebingan
    Record 0-1

Form L

G1 0-2, Even game but something felt off and I couldn’t get the ball to an attacker inside the box

Total goals and assists
  • Davvebingan
    Record 0-2

Form LL

G2 3-4, The reason I play FIFA, His first is a mayor **** **** goal where Ramos are supposed to do a simple turn with the ball but for some reason he takes a 5 meter touch in the turn. Opponent takes the ball and score. I score 3-2 in 81st minute but then in 88th Rijkaard takes a **** super long touch in the beginning of a counter for me, opponent counters himself and shoots a shot that **** deflects of my player and flies into the top corner. Then in the 90th minute he counters and wins a pen which wins him the game. I love this game.
    Goals Messi, Zlatan and Ronaldinho
    Assists Messi and Zlatan

Total goals and assists
    Messi 1-1
    Zlatan 1-1
    Ronaldinho 1-0

• Davvebingan
    Record 1-2

Form LLW

G3 4-1, Easy win
    Goals Messi x2, Zlatan and Griezmann
    Assists Ronaldinho x2 and Messi

Total goals and assists
    Messi 3-2
    Zlatan 2-1
    Ronaldinho 1-2
    Griezmann 1-0
  • Antparry92
    18108 posts World Class
    Midway through playing THE worst player I’ve played all year on UT. Passed it round his own half for the first 15 of the game, pumps one long ball forward and wins a corner, scores. He’s pretty much passed it round the back since 30 mins in to the game :joy::joy:
  • Antparry92
    18108 posts World Class
    edited March 22
    I’m literally fuming. That is the ultimate low for me this year. Passing round the back for 60 mins, I’m just gobsmacked

I mean I’d love to name drop so everyone could give him a little report because quite frankly that is the worst case I’ve come up against since I started UT in 11
  • SimonM97
    106 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I’m literally fuming. That is the ultimate low for me this year. Passing round the back for 60 mins, I’m just gobsmacked

I mean I’d love to name drop so everyone could give him a little report because quite frankly that is the worst case I’ve come up against since I started UT in 11

Jesus i remember that KSI video from like fifa 12 that everyone took too seriously, good times...
  • Davvebingan
    Midway through playing THE worst player I’ve played all year on UT. Passed it round his own half for the first 15 of the game, pumps one long ball forward and wins a corner, scores. He’s pretty much passed it round the back since 30 mins in to the game :joy::joy:

That sounds awful and I can’t believe people find that fun
  • Davvebingan
    Record 2-2

Form LLWW

G4 2-1, Deserved win that came in 89th minute
    Goals Ronaldinho x2
    Assists Messi and Rijkaard

Total goals and assists
    Messi 3-3
    Zlatan 2-1
    Ronaldinho 3-2
    Griezmann 1-0
    Rijkaard 0-1
  • Daveofwales01
    8381 posts League Winner

May have played the same guy, he had 72% possession at half time and was 2 up, so I went team press constant press and 424, got a goal back but still struggled and he ended with 64% possession
This discussion has been closed.