The Semi-g00d FIFA 19 Experience

Comments

• Daveofwales01
    8390 posts League Winner
    Ugri wrote: »
    Whoman wrote: »
    Looking for some ideas, I need someone who can play as a cm, cam and occasional RM/LM, preferably icon for chem reasons, I think nedved and Socrates can do it, anyone else I'm missing? Thanks

Whats ure budget and current team? Few pop up like Seedorf and Mathaus but depends on the surroundings.

Planned team would have toty Messi and ibra strikers, 91 dinho cam, Vieira 86 DM and gullit 90 as one cm

Nedved sound like just the guy you want there. Use him as CM almost exclusively, but not like he would drag you down at CAM/LM/RM unless all you need is a guy to stretch the defense with runs (but all that do that will struggle at CM).
    krakos000 wrote: »
    Looking for some ideas, I need someone who can play as a cm, cam and occasional RM/LM, preferably icon for chem reasons, I think nedved and Socrates can do it, anyone else I'm missing? Thanks

I use Socrates at RM and with the right instructions hes a beast. Also use Nedved too Haha

Yea those two seem prime candidates just looking as I've had both previously.

Whats ure budget and current team? Few pop up like Seedorf and Mathaus but depends on the surroundings.

Planned team would have toty Messi and ibra strikers, 91 dinho cam, Vieira 86 DM and gullit 90 as one cm

Seedorf or Matthaus in this case as well :smile:

PIM seedorf an upgrade on his mid? Didn't get in with him, Matthaus worries me cos his dribbling was awful on the base

I used both and loved his PIM which for.me was much better, very good card but chose Gullit for obvious reasons :wink:

Thanks, I'm still torn ATM between trying modric toty or sticking with 90 gullit cos I know he'll boss it
  • TheDreamer
    3160 posts National Call-Up
    I used TOTY Modric in draft and he was crazy good, ran the show from LCM in 41212-2.
  • Daveofwales01
    8390 posts League Winner
    TheDreamer wrote: »
    I used TOTY Modric in draft and he was crazy good, ran the show from LCM in 41212-2.

Yea I think I'm better off trying him cos then I have more for the final spot in my team.
  • Ugri
    7108 posts Big Money Move
    Tragic totw guys, at least no dissapointment with those reds :wink:
  • Ugri

Nedved sound like just the guy you want there. Use him as CM almost exclusively, but not like he would drag you down at CAM/LM/RM unless all you need is a guy to stretch the defense with runs (but all that do that will struggle at CM).

I use Socrates at RM and with the right instructions hes a beast. Also use Nedved too Haha

PIM seedorf an upgrade on his mid? Didn't get in with him, Matthaus worries me cos his dribbling was awful on the base

I used both and loved his PIM which for.me was much better, very good card but chose Gullit for obvious reasons :wink:

Thanks, I'm still torn ATM between trying modric toty or sticking with 90 gullit cos I know he'll boss it

Try Modric 1st and then get the BosS! :blush:
  • krakos000
    17523 posts World Class

Cant get bad reds if you dont play WL is my motto. I'm grinding rivals to get rank 2 this week for the 50k or so I get for d4 <3
  • Daveofwales01
    8390 posts League Winner

Try Modric 1st and then get the BosS! :blush:

Yea that's the new plan
  • Daveofwales01
    8390 posts League Winner

Gimme that richarlison to go with my untradeable otw :D
  • Ugri

Cant get bad reds if you dont play WL is my motto. I'm grinding rivals to get rank 2 this week for the 50k or so I get for d4 <3

Nice. I havent played since Sunday but think i will get rank2 as well. Gonna take untradables, you never know :smile:
  • krakos000
    17523 posts World Class

Nice. I havent played since Sunday but think i will get rank2 as well. Gonna take untradables, you never know :smile:

I need coins, no interest in packing anyone I just want to buy my next player(Yashin)
  • Antparry92
    18138 posts World Class
    Time to prep hard with 83/84’s guys!

Inject those 6 weekly player objectives in to my veins! :joy:
  • TheDreamer
    3160 posts National Call-Up
    edited March 20
    You know this is the Fifa year for you when you have to sub on CR7 and Cruyff to come from behind against the AI on Professional. :joy:
  • krakos000
    17523 posts World Class
    Should 11140 points be enough for div 4 rank 2? Its currently at 9680 and last week was 10400
  • krakos000
    17523 posts World Class
    91 Cruyff has brought back the spark in fifa for me. I'm not very good but he makes it easy. 29 goals in 26 games and 6 assists all at right striker in 442. He is so much fun to use it's not even funny. Hes on the same level of fun as Prime Ronaldinho. Brought me two back to back wins of 8-2(4 goals) and 5-1(3 goals) in rivals div 4 and back up to 1704 skill rating. Think I'm gonna stop on those two games and hope that 13040 points will be enough for rank 2
  • krakos000
    17523 posts World Class
    Which would you rather have next to FB Bradley at CM in a 442?

FFS Arthur, Bentacur(currently have), Aouar

Bentacur has 91 marking which is super helpful and higher than the others but other than that they all look similar in defending stats, but obviously the other two are way better attacking threats
  • Ugri
    91 Cruyff has brought back the spark in fifa for me. I'm not very good but he makes it easy. 29 goals in 26 games and 6 assists all at right striker in 442. He is so much fun to use it's not even funny. Hes on the same level of fun as Prime Ronaldinho. Brought me two back to back wins of 8-2(4 goals) and 5-1(3 goals) in rivals div 4 and back up to 1704 skill rating. Think I'm gonna stop on those two games and hope that 13040 points will be enough for rank 2

Happy ure having fun with him, i loved his card! That amount of skill points will be enough for sure.
  • Ugri

Bentacur has 91 marking which is super helpful and higher than the others but other than that they all look similar in defending stats, but obviously the other two are way better attacking threats

@krakos000 Aouar was very good for me!!
  • krakos000
    17523 posts World Class

Happy ure having fun with him, i loved his card! That amount of skill points will be enough for sure.

Wooo I'll have 300k going into fut birthday then :) Yeah man he is great!! Cant see myself replacing him or Ibra up top and now that I've sorta figured out crossing, having Socrates out wide with his nice crossing to Ibra is a viable option to me now
  • krakos000
    17523 posts World Class

Ahh I might try him if I dont get any birthday players or a new GK. He looks super good
  • Ugri

Ahh I might try him if I dont get any birthday players or a new GK. He looks super good

I user him.for some.games and he was everywhere,play like an icon
  • Ugri
    Rivals produced 85 Kompany, 84 Martial and few other 84 and 83s.
  • Ugri
    So WL rewards, My Best reds so FAR and BEST tradeable as well!

v01R7tv.jpg

qgc0hUH.jpg

Good luck guys!!
  • Antparry92
    18138 posts World Class
    Djene and Delaney. Djene has 80 pace which I was shocked about and will go in my fitness La Liga side for SB with Red Mandi.

Packed 5 84’s and IF Ekdal.

Seriously debating what to do for rivals though. Take 58k now and invest in 83/84’s....wait until tomorrow at 6 and take 4 premium gold jumbos, 2 mega packs and 2 rare player packs when birthday players are in packs
  • Ugri
    Antparry92 wrote: »
    Djene and Delaney. Djene has 80 pace which I was shocked about and will go in my fitness La Liga side for SB with Red Mandi.

Seriously debating what to do for rivals though. Take 58k now and invest in 83/84’s....wait until tomorrow at 6 and take 4 premium gold jumbos, 2 mega packs and 2 rare player packs when birthday players are in packs

if you have the patience wait, i personally couldnt be bothered, will get some extra 83s/84s for the TP
  • Antparry92
    18138 posts World Class

if you have the patience wait, i personally couldnt be bothered, will get some extra 83s/84s for the TP

I honestly can’t take it that it’s there just staring at me ready to be taken :joy:
  • Antparry92
    18138 posts World Class
    Absolutely shocking packs for what I opened.

Mandanda x2
    Adan
    Glik

Only 83’s or above from 4 premium gold jumbos, 2 mega packs and 2 rare player packs :joy::joy::joy:
  • PelzyWelzy
    9808 posts League Winner

Mandanda x2
    Adan
    Glik

Only 83’s or above from 4 premium gold jumbos, 2 mega packs and 2 rare player packs :joy::joy::joy:

Git gud :trollface:
  • Antparry92
    18138 posts World Class
    PelzyWelzy wrote: »

Mandanda x2
    Adan
    Glik

Git gud :trollface:
    I vouch never ever to take packs again, only the second time I have all year and they were horrendous last time as well
  • Antparry92
    18138 posts World Class
    In other news...Mata is a beautiful little magician! Very good feet and his low driven finishing is an instant goal
  • Tof33z
    6985 posts Big Money Move
    In other news...Mata is a beautiful little magician! Very good feet and his low driven finishing is an instant goal

Damn, maybe should have done him, rttf mhiki occupying that spot though

Rewards meh for me,red Weghorst might be a fun sub

One 87, 85 and a few 84 and 83s out of rivals and wl packs. Ok fodder
This discussion has been closed.