The Semi-g00d FIFA 19 Experience

Comments

• Arsenalfan97
    8281 posts League Winner
    10-4 to 11-7 I just can’t beat people who are playing drop back when the gameplay is this bad. Not sure what I need to change when the gameplay is like this
  • Addicksfan
    3382 posts National Call-Up
    10-4 to 11-7 I just can’t beat people who are playing drop back when the gameplay is this bad. Not sure what I need to change when the gameplay is like this

I've found only way to beat these type of players especially in bad gameplay is to shoot from distance.....passing is so random at the best of times and even worse in bad gameplay making it almost impossible to break teams down
  • Arsenalfan97
    8281 posts League Winner
    Addicksfan wrote: »

I've found only way to beat these type of players especially in bad gameplay is to shoot from distance.....passing is so random at the best of times and even worse in bad gameplay making it almost impossible to break teams down

Tried that last game but the guy just kept blocking with his 9 men behind the ball
  • jocksaltire_67
    622 posts An Exciting Prospect
    3-2 to 7-2 to 10-8 and now on 14-8. Unsure whether to go for 17 or just enjoy a chilled out Sunday. Great comeback @Davvebingan
  • Addicksfan
    Addicksfan wrote: »

Tried that last game but the guy just kept blocking with his 9 men behind the ball

Maybe a target man approach, get the ball wide and cross, it's also effective when teams defend so deep
  • Davvebingan
    2852 posts Fans' Favourite
    3-2 to 7-2 to 10-8 and now on 14-8. Unsure whether to go for 17 or just enjoy a chilled out Sunday. Great comeback @Davvebingan

Thx, you too.
  • Arsenalfan97
    8281 posts League Winner
    edited March 2019
    Well 11-8 now lost 4 out of 5 today heads gone now I’m taking a break hopefully the gameplay is better later
  • Daveofwales01
    8447 posts League Winner
    9-5, back to back losses, first guy was better than me, second one was the most hideous og I've seen to lose a game, my players are just not responding or are moving through tar
  • Addicksfan
    edited March 2019
    So I have just built this and will likely give it a whirl this evening for a few games.

lH7fnuf.png

However I've just sold a load of my investments and am now sitting on 2.9M coins.

Was looking at going all in on one card, thinking Carniball Neymar, Prime Eusebio or Prime Cruyff....thoughts?? I also have PIM Seedorf, prime Best, prime Nedved, prime Butra and baby R9 on the bench
  • TheDreamer
    3160 posts National Call-Up
    Played two drafts, won both of them with very inferior teams than any of the 8 I played against.

Really great fun trying to defend PIM Gullit and TOTY CR7 with 78 rated CB and an 82 GK behind him. :joy:

Got no player over 82 from the packs:
    1st: 2x premium gold players pack, 2x 5k pack
    2nd: Mega pack, rare gold pack, premium gold players pack

Dont think I got the 30k back.
  • TheDreamer
    3160 posts National Call-Up
    I wanted to test the best TOTY and PIM player, except Modric got none of the ones I wanted.

Key players from these drafts:
    PIM Giggs - terrible, so so terrible
    87 Rivaldo - another terrible player
    Prime Carlos - not bad, but nowhere near good enough and certainly not worth it
    TOTY Modric - absolutely beatiful man, so so good, need to try him outside of draft
    Scream Busquets - great CDM, carried me in both drafts
    95 RW Messi - star of the first draft, smooth on the ball and insanely fast, kinda want to try him instead of Mbappe
    PIM Litmanen - pretty decent player, but nowhere near Elite
    Scream Diego Costa - not bad, terrible finishing until the final, then he scored 7 in the final
  • Ugri
    9838 posts League Winner
    edited March 2019
    Ugris FC - Weekend League Progress ( 30 games played)

Record 14-16 Gold 3

Friday 3-1; Saturday 7-10; Sunday 4-5

Recent Form L W W L W L L W L W L L W W W

Had 3 losses in the morning...

So as i just got Gullit i wanted to.play a few games.

26th Game: Im.up 3-0after 35minutes pause...guy continues, like someone else is playing. He beat me 3-5! I messaged the guy, it was his last game.to get Gold2 for the 1st time, actually happy for the guy. He added me, made a new friend :smile:

27th Game: Up 2-1 but due to family "issues" i needed to quit the game..

Last 3 games, i thought if i win all 3 i still get Gold3. AND i played well, 1 tight game but managed to win all 3! Gullit was amazing, won at least 1 game single handidly!

Horrific WL, had 7 RQs in total... :lol:

Going to pratcice Rivals, had fun with the team in last few games, gameplay was descent...

Goals & Assists

Eusebio 21 goals 12 assists
    Neymar 16 goals 13 assists
    Socrates 10 goals 9 assists (20 games as cam)
    Gullit 4 goal 1 assists (7 games played)
    Cruyff 3 goals 6 assists (Sold - 10 games)
    Telles 2 goal 3 assist
    Kondogbia 2 goal 8 assists
    Vieira 1 goal 4 assist
    Nedved (sub) 1 goal
    Keane (sub) 1 assist
    Luiz 1 goal
    Lala 1 goal 1 assist

• Whoman
    5981 posts Big Money Move
    Not having a lot of time this WE is a blessing/curse situation as i call it quits at 11-2. Likely would have been a struggle from here on out, but getting to 20 once is a kind of bucket list thing and would have at least had a shot i guess.

Very happy that i did most of the damage with one of my alternate teams, 2-1 with the main and 9-1 with my 2nd squad (played till loosing then would switch).

https://xboxdvr.com/gamer/whomario/screenshot/11750101
  • krakos000
    17660 posts World Class
    edited March 2019
  • Antparry92
    19237 posts World Class
    So I was about to go 16-13 against this turnip and somehow lost on pens
    e83ba0aee8925fee41a534116482f0c4.jpg
  • krakos000
    17660 posts World Class
    Antparry92 wrote: »
    So I was about to go 16-13 against this turnip and somehow lost on pens
    e83ba0aee8925fee41a534116482f0c4.jpg

You need to get better at finishing obviously......I'm just kidding, that sucks :/ I had a game just now in rivals where I scored that goal with Cruyff, I was 3-0 up 20 minutes in and while I was still dominating the game, he managed to take me to a 4-3 win -_- super frustrating to play
  • Finished on 17-9, no more time to play. Due to limited time, didn't do individual game update here and just tracked players stats on a separate file.

Goals / Assists
    UEL Perisic : 9/5
    89 Socrates : 7/16
    NIF Bale : 20/6
    92 Suarez : 18/14
    90 Veron : 3/9
    86 Gullit : 1/2
    NIF Ramos : 2/0
    91 Chiellini : 0/1

Bale was excellent from the RW this week, missed a lot of easy chances but still scored 20. Suarez was terrific too as usual, will be upgrading to his 93 IF soon.
  • Daveofwales01
    8447 posts League Winner
    9-5 became 14-6 and I then lost all motivation to play on, gameplay was shocking, even if it did go my way more than not it was no fun at all.
  • Ugri
    9838 posts League Winner
    9-5 became 14-6 and I then lost all motivation to play on, gameplay was shocking, even if it did go my way more than not it was no fun at all.

AND Messi had another beautiful hatrick so lets have that Red Messi now!!
  • FrankFrank
    3840 posts National Call-Up
    Couldn't find the motivation this weekend so I skipped. Icon situation is killing me.

I havent got the coins to do a Socrates / Lothar but I do have plenty of untradeable fodder icons (Keane / Baresi / Base dinho / Nedved etc). Very much looking forward to the big ones during fut birthday requireing 1 moment + 1 icon + endless 87-89s squads... Last year we got R9 this week ffs.

Going on vacation again tomorrow to ski. EA better release something decent while im away (and im not takling about 1million pim Best upgrade) if im to start playing again before 20
  • Ugri
    9838 posts League Winner
    edited March 2019
    FrankFrank wrote: »
    Couldn't find the motivation this weekend so I skipped. Icon situation is killing me.

I havent got the coins to do a Socrates / Lothar but I do have plenty of untradeable fodder icons (Keane / Baresi / Base dinho / Nedved etc). Very much looking forward to the big ones during fut birthday requireing 1 moment + 1 icon + endless 87-89s squads... Last year we got R9 this week ffs.

Going on vacation again tomorrow to ski. EA better release something decent while im away (and im not takling about 1million pim Best upgrade) if im to start playing again before 20

It was a HORRIFIC WL....just read some reviews here...

E$ are fxxing everyone over and releasing the Pims with many high rated teams and not 2 or more icons....Disgrace seriously.... I have 3 icon fodders as well but did manage to do Socrates

Above is the reason why i bought 90 Gullit, liquidating my club more or less :smiley: Enjoy skiing and hope that when youre back we have all thebig prime(r)s
  • Antparry92
    19237 posts World Class
    Can’t believe that when I play WL this weekend I’ll have played it two weeks on the bounce! Talk about a glutton for punishment
  • FrankFrank
    3840 posts National Call-Up
    Ugri wrote: »

E$ are fxxing everyone over and releasing the Pims with many high rated teams and not 2 or more icons....Disgrace seriously.... I have 3 icon fodders as well but did manage to do Socrates

Above is the reason why i bought 90 Gullit, liquidating my club more or less :smiley: Enjoy skiing and hope that when youre back we have all thebig prime(r)s

Did read a few. Glad I skipped mate :D I totally agree that EA are simply ******* everyone over. Truly a disgrace.

Few of my friends are quite good at the game / hardcore ultimate team players. 2/4 has quit the game due to the pim circus. 3/4 if I include myself...

How is Socrates compared to your other endgame players :P ?
  • Daveofwales01
    8447 posts League Winner

Would be bitter sweet for me cos it won't be as good as toty Messi but would never leave a red Messi rot in my club regardless, though would allow me to trade toty Messi for toty neymar/mbappe maybe
  • PelzyWelzy
    10340 posts Has That Special Something

Would be bitter sweet for me cos it won't be as good as toty Messi but would never leave a red Messi rot in my club regardless, though would allow me to trade toty Messi for toty neymar/mbappe maybe

But let’s me honest here.. Red Abdullahraman is more likely than Messi :joy:
  • Daveofwales01
    8447 posts League Winner
    PelzyWelzy wrote: »

😂😂😂
  • Davvebingan
    2852 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited March 2019
    WL Summary

Rank S1

Games played/won 19/12

Longest win/lose streak 6/3

Golden boot
    1. Zlatan - 17
    2. Ronaldinho - 9
    3. Messi - 7 (only played 9 games)

Most assists
    1. Ronaldinho - 11
    2. Griezmann - 9
    3. Messi - 8

Most points
    1. Zlatan - 22
    2. Ronaldinho - 20
    3. Griezmann - 16

Points/game
    1. Messi - 1.66
    2. Zlatan - 1.15
    3. Ronaldinho - 1.05

Toty Messi came in and scored or assisted in every game except his first. That carried me to S1 if I had more time I would probably been able to get G2
  • Ugri
    9838 posts League Winner

Did read a few. Glad I skipped mate :D I totally agree that EA are simply ******* everyone over. Truly a disgrace.

Few of my friends are quite good at the game / hardcore ultimate team players. 2/4 has quit the game due to the pim circus. 3/4 if I include myself...

How is Socrates compared to your other endgame players :P ?

@FrankFrank He only played cam.in the last few games but i very enjoy to play with him.

Also Gullit in the team.so overwhelmed, will report back.over both after next WL but Socrates is defo end game imo!!
  • Ugri
    9838 posts League Winner
    edited March 2019
    PelzyWelzy wrote: »

Dont give me Messi! Do you hear E$ i want Red Abdurralhallamaman, please read this message, thank you :trollface:
  • Antparry92
    19237 posts World Class
    89 Mata or 87 Suso? Currently have a Prem side and he looks a lovely card. Could always pick up IF Suso up another time I guess right?
This discussion has been closed.