The Semi-g00d FIFA 19 Experience

Comments

• Antparry92
    19289 posts World Class
    Nice to see ol’ spidey legs coming out for patches in games for both sides. One minute a pass I’m easily making, is being intercepted the next
  • Davvebingan
    2854 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited March 2019
    Team
    4231 but the squad will be different all weekend since most of my tradables are sold so I can buy Toty Messi on Monday. Will take advantage of the PIM loans.

Record 7-7

Form LLWLW

G14 3-3, Even game that I won on penalties
    Goals Zlatan, Messi and Griezmann
    Assists Messi and Alves
    Loans Puyol (last game)

Total goals and assists
    Zlatan 11-2
    Ronaldinho 5-6
    Griezmann 7-5
    Messi 1-4
    Baggio 0-2 (1 game)
    Seedorf 6-3 (10 games)
    Casemiro 0-3
    Rijkaard 0-3
    Alves 0-1
  • Davvebingan
    Team
    4231 but the squad will be different all weekend since most of my tradables are sold so I can buy Toty Messi on Monday. Will take advantage of the PIM loans.

Record 8-7

Form LWLWW

G15 5-1, Easy game
    Goals Messi HT, Zlatan and Rijkaard
    Assists Ronaldinho x2, Griezmann and Gaya
    Loans

Total goals and assists
    Zlatan 12-2
    Ronaldinho 5-8
    Griezmann 7-6
    Messi 3-4
    Baggio 0-2 (1 game)
    Seedorf 6-3 (10 games)
    Casemiro 0-3
    Rijkaard 1-3
    Alves 0-1
    Gaya 0-1
  • Davvebingan
    Team

Record 9-7

Form WLWWW

G16 5-4, Even game. Including his second goal ( that made it 1-2) in the 58th minute we scored 6 goals in 13 minutes then my winner came 11 minutes after that.
    Goals Ronaldinho HT, Zlatan and Messi
    Assists Griezmann x2, Ronaldinho, Messi and Zlatan
    Loans

Total goals and assists
    Zlatan 13-3
    Ronaldinho 8-9
    Griezmann 7-8
    Messi 4-5
    Baggio 0-2 (1 game)
    Seedorf 6-3 (10 games)
    Casemiro 0-3
    Rijkaard 1-3
    Alves 0-1
    Gaya 0-1
  • Davvebingan
    Team

Record 10-7

Form LWWWW

G17 3-1, Comfortable end of the night.
    Goals Zlatan x2 and Messi
    Assists Griezmann and Messi
    Loans

Total goals and assists
    Zlatan 15-3
    Ronaldinho 8-9
    Griezmann 7-9
    Messi 5-6
    Baggio 0-2 (1 game)
    Seedorf 6-3 (10 games)
    Casemiro 0-3
    Rijkaard 1-3
    Alves 0-1
    Gaya 0-1
  • PelzyWelzy
    10341 posts Has That Special Something
    Antparry92 wrote: »
    4f1ab46731a3bd6d4539e07e96154b76.png

Real talk!
  • Ugri
    9956 posts Has That Special Something
    It seems all of us struggle this WL....

@Daveofwales01 You got pim Desailly right? How.is he and please compare to.other op Cbs. Reading ppl say he is better than Blanc?!? Thx!
  • Antparry92
    19289 posts World Class
    12-12 after being 4-9
  • Ugri
    edited March 2019
    12-12 after being 4-9

Game is a disaster ths wl...dunno how you managed thaty well done
  • Ugri
    edited March 2019
    So how.is Gullit?

Well gamesplay yesterday and today is just horrific...

I have high possesion, 20+shots on hoal.that gets blocked or saved...passes are inacurate...i loose more games than i.win...

When game is unresponsive and passes dont get to.the players that 1 second delay does that...

Game is unplayable....got to 11 wins...torture stopped there

So Gullit? Well.as all.players play like silvers i cannot comment....
  • Daveofwales01
    8448 posts League Winner
    Ugri wrote: »

@Daveofwales01 You got pim Desailly right? How.is he and please compare to.other op Cbs. Reading ppl say he is better than Blanc?!? Thx!

Na I don't have him, am currently using 89 blanc and FB luiz, looking to replace blanc with either PIM des, prime Rio or prime maldini but haven't made my mind up yet. Messi is carrying me this WL, 9-3, been stopping after a loss, was 1-2, then 9-2.
  • Ugri

Na I don't have him, am currently using 89 blanc and FB luiz, looking to replace blanc with either PIM des, prime Rio or prime maldini but haven't made my mind up yet. Messi is carrying me this WL, 9-3, been stopping after a loss, was 1-2, then 9-2.

Oh yeah, forgot we have same defenee :wink:

Glad you are having a good WL, mine is horrific...
  • Daveofwales01
    8448 posts League Winner

Thing is I'm not really, it's always the same, the worse I feel I'm playing the better my results, constantly under pressure, blowing leads of 2 goals and then scraping a win through a shootout or extra time goal, not sure I'll go beyond G3 tbh cos it's not really fun
  • Played 2 games just now, lost first one 1-3 and won second one 4-2. Overall 8-4

Goals / Assists
    UEL Perisic : 5/1
    89 Socrates : 3/6
    NIF Bale : 9/1
    92 Suarez : 7/8
    90 Veron : 0/4
    86 Gullit : 0/2
    91 Chiellini : 0/1
  • Ugri

Thing is I'm not really, it's always the same, the worse I feel I'm playing the better my results, constantly under pressure, blowing leads of 2 goals and then scraping a win through a shootout or extra time goal, not sure I'll go beyond G3 tbh cos it's not really fun

I whent from 6-2 to 11-13...

20+ shots on goal but not scoring, loosing the ball in midfield as passes dont reach the other players...Had 2-3 similair weekemds this year...

While.my team should be the BEST ever...sad..
  • Daveofwales01
    8448 posts League Winner

20+ shots on goal but not scoring, loosing the ball in midfield as passes dont reach the other players...Had 2-3 similair weekemds this year...

Yea that's what makes me rage sell my teams so often, they just never seem consistent, or I'm not consistent but either way it ends with me taking a loss, then overpaying for replacements
  • Ugri

Yea that's what makes me rage sell my teams so often, they just never seem consistent, or I'm not consistent but either way it ends with me taking a loss, then overpaying for replacements

I will give it time and just writing this WL.off...i really dont know why we bother...oh wait...we are addicts..
  • Davvebingan
    Team

Record 11-7

Form WWWWW

G18 4-3, Even game that I controlled but I had to play at the top of my ability to win
    Goals Zlatan, Ronaldinho, Rijkaard and Messi
    Assists Messi x2, Zlatan and Ronaldinho
    Loans

Total goals and assists
    Zlatan 16-4
    Ronaldinho 9-10
    Griezmann 7-9
    Messi 6-8
    Baggio 0-2 (1 game)
    Seedorf 6-3 (10 games)
    Casemiro 0-3
    Rijkaard 2-3
    Alves 0-1
    Gaya 0-1
  • Arsenalfan97
    8316 posts League Winner
    10-4 to 10-6 I just know it’s gonna be one of those days awful gameplay where I have a stutter and I’m just conceding rebounds from crosses. Conceding every shot the guy has and in my last game I sent del p through I pressed b to shoot as a guy was putting pressure on him and he misses the ball
  • Ugri
    Team

Record 11-7

Form WWWWW

G18 4-3, Even game that I controlled but I had to play at the top of my ability to win
    Loans

Total goals and assists
    Zlatan 16-4
    Ronaldinho 9-10
    Griezmann 7-9
    Messi 6-8
    Baggio 0-2 (1 game)
    Seedorf 6-3 (10 games)
    Casemiro 0-3
    Rijkaard 2-3
    Alves 0-1
    Gaya 0-1

Nice win streak!!!
  • Ugri
    10-4 to 10-6 I just know it’s gonna be one of those days awful gameplay where I have a stutter and I’m just conceding rebounds from crosses. Conceding every shot the guy has and in my last game I sent del p through I pressed b to shoot as a guy was putting pressure on him and he misses the ball

• Daveofwales01
    8448 posts League Winner

I will give it time and just writing this WL.off...i really dont know why we bother...oh wait...we are addicts..

Yep it's definitely addiction, I've been playing apex, I suck but it's fun but still keep coming back to FIFA to play for WL rewards, problem is it would take a huge pull to even make my team so I'm playing for sbc fodder really. It's not normal.
  • Ugri

Yep it's definitely addiction, I've been playing apex, I suck but it's fun but still keep coming back to FIFA to play for WL rewards, problem is it would take a huge pull to even make my team so I'm playing for sbc fodder really. It's not normal.

Same here...i will.probably torture myself and play the last 6 games to get to.gold3...Its almost im ashamed if i dont
  • Daveofwales01
    8448 posts League Winner

Same here...i will.probably torture myself and play the last 6 games to get to.gold3...Its almost im ashamed if i dont

I've stopped at 11 wins a lot of times recently due to time restrictions with real life football games I've played in, no football for me this week but don't feel the need to push for higher than G3 cos it doesn't seem worth it but for some reason I keep pushing for qualification for the next week just in case I feel like playing, so far I've played every week lol
  • Antparry92
    19289 posts World Class
    12-12 after being 4-9

Better than last week for me weirdly. Games were horrendously laggy...this week not as bad but still lag in most games.

A change of team should not warrant a 4-9 to 8-3 which is what I done after a bad run of games on Friday with my ‘main side’
  • Ugri
    12-12 after being 4-9

Better than last week for me weirdly. Games were horrendously laggy...this week not as bad but still lag in most games.

A change of team should not warrant a 4-9 to 8-3 which is what I done after a bad run of games on Friday with my ‘main side’

Its all over the place...team matters the least of gameplay, connection and other bs is there..
  • Davvebingan
    Team

Record 11-7

Form WWWWW

Loans

Total goals and assists
    Zlatan 16-4
    Ronaldinho 9-10
    Griezmann 7-9
    Messi 6-8
    Baggio 0-2 (1 game)
    Seedorf 6-3 (10 games)
    Casemiro 0-3
    Rijkaard 2-3
    Alves 0-1
    Gaya 0-1

Nice win streak!!!

Thx, Messi has really been a game changer
  • Addicksfan
    3382 posts National Call-Up
    Morning All.....sorta glad I gave this weeks WL a miss....

Just completed Socrates...looking forward to trying him out
  • Davvebingan
    Team

Record 12-7

Form WWWWWW

G19 2-1, Even game
    Goals Zlatan and Messi
    Assists Zlatan and Ronaldinho
    Loans

Total goals and assists
    Zlatan 17-5
    Ronaldinho 9-11
    Griezmann 7-9
    Messi 7-8
    Baggio 0-2 (1 game)
    Seedorf 6-3 (10 games)
    Casemiro 0-3
    Rijkaard 2-3
    Alves 0-1
    Gaya 0-1
  • Antparry92
    19289 posts World Class
    12-12 after being 4-9

Its all over the place...team matters the least of gameplay, connection and other bs is there..
    That’s what I mean, a change of team would never warrant a change in record like that which shows how random gameplay is
This discussion has been closed.