The Semi-g00d FIFA 19 Experience

Comments

• Absting159
    6809 posts Moderator
    edited February 8
    @Finesse_4days Dude, the game comes in ebs and flows. You hate it now, but you'll have a good run. I seriously am so up and down with this game, but no matter what I always come back to the fact that when its fun. . it's great.

Something that makes me less annoyed about the game I just lost - absolutely one of those games where his tackles just seemed BS whilst I couldn't get the ball with perfect defense (so I thought)...

...I went HARD investing today just in random SBC fodder expecting bigger Icons soon and I had 1.1m with no plans. So far, I've already sold and earned 520k back and my trade pile is still half full of 85/86/87s, lol.

Best Sellers:
    Fernandinhos, 10k profit each, 5 of them.
    Edersons, 10k each, 3 of them.
    Mhki's, about 5-6k profit each, 3 of them.
    Lenos
    I think 2 Mahrez for near max.

A few head scratchers:
    NIF Lingard - 9700
    IF Reid - 30,000
    2 Random Matuidi's - 24k
  • Addicksfan
    3293 posts National Call-Up
    @Absting159 High rated SerieA players like Matuidi going for a bit due to the Hamsik SBC

NIF Lingaard probably because of Rashford SBC??
  • Absting159
    6809 posts Moderator
    Addicksfan wrote: »
    @Absting159 High rated SerieA players like Matuidi going for a bit due to the Hamsik SBC

Oh I know why they sold. LAZZY BUYERS. But NIF Lingard is 1700, LOL. Some people man. Matuidi is just a case of I'm too lazy to back out of the SBC and properly search, lol.
  • Addicksfan
    Absting159 wrote: »
    Addicksfan wrote: »

Oh I know why they sold. LAZZY BUYERS. But NIF Lingard is 1700, LOL. Some people man. Matuidi is just a case of I'm too lazy to back out of the SBC and properly search, lol.

Yep I'm guilty of not backing out while searching..... :D
  • Finesse_4days
    7229 posts Big Money Move
    edited February 8
    @Finesse_4days Dude, the game comes in ebs and flows. You hate it now, but you'll have a good run. I seriously am so up and down with this game, but no matter what I always come back to the fact that when its fun. . it's great.

Something that makes me less annoyed about the game I just lost - absolutely one of those games where his tackles just seemed BS whilst I couldn't get the ball with perfect defense (so I thought)...

...I went HARD investing today just in random SBC fodder expecting bigger Icons soon and I had 1.1m with no plans. So far, I've already sold and earned 520k back and my trade pile is still half full of 85/86/87s, lol.

Best Sellers:
    Fernandinhos, 10k profit each, 5 of them.
    Edersons, 10k each, 3 of them.
    Mhki's, about 5-6k profit each, 3 of them.
    Lenos
    I think 2 Mahrez for near max.

A few head scratchers:
    NIF Lingard - 9700
    IF Reid - 30,000
    2 Random Matuidi's - 24k

I don't mind loosing to good players as that is acceptable, when I loose to players who aren't better than me or are a lot worse becuase I can't even make a simple pass is when I get annoyed. fortunately, the trial run of my team was in Rivals and against a friend , so I am still 0 0 in WL and about to go into my first WL in over a month. I would be happy to just get gold 3 with how bad the gameplay has been, even though I really should be aiming to get Gold 1.
  • Alexrb89
    3455 posts National Call-Up
    edited February 8
    Nedved done for 210k before packs. No real opportunity cost as I used Thauvin, Skriniar, Gnabry and a few random 83’s and 84’s that I can get back for no cost by grinding the league SBC’s again. Not bad considering I won’t have that damn Nakata sitting on my bench anymore lol.
  • Alexrb89
    Only gone and pulled Lukaku and this cutie. So 200k profit made B)

hRguNWz.png
  • Finesse_4days
    Game 1 Result 3 -0 Win after quick RQ
    When the game isn't laggy it is plays really nicely, I have almost forgot what a non laggy Fut game felt like until this game where everything felt perfect. The opponent was decent , but I was clinical with my chances and forced a 30 minute RQ. Hopefully all the games will be this smooth , as my might actually have some fun playing Fut for once in a while.
  • Absting159
    6809 posts Moderator
    When the game isn't laggy it is plays really nicely, I have almost forgot what a non laggy Fut game felt like until this game where everything felt perfect. The opponent was decent , but I was clinical with my chances and forced a 30 minute RQ. Hopefully all the games will be this smooth , as my might actually have some fun playing Fut for once in a while.

Good Start!

@Alexrb89 Dude, just stop posting your pulls. It's ridiculous. lol.
  • Alexrb89

Good Start!

Haha my pack luck has been on lately, can’t complain. Still yet to pull an icon though >:)
  • Finesse_4days

Good Start!

Thanks, I am actually enjoying games ATM, the second game was smooth as well.
  • Finesse_4days
    edited February 8
    Game 2 4-3 Win After ET
    Probably one of my most hard fought wins this Fifa , the opponent was good and created a lot of chances , but Prime Crespo scored 4 for me to win me the game with some insane finishing ability. Prime Crespo so far from the few games I have used him in, seems like the stupidly Op Fifa 15 Crespo I had, he feels the best striker I have used, and I have used 90 Butra and CR7. I got abit lucky in the end , as DDG made some great saves, but having someone clinical like Crespo really seems to make a difference. 89 Blanc and 88 Veron have also been very impressive so far, after trying them out for the first time today.
  • Absting159
    6809 posts Moderator
    Game 13 | 4 - 3 | W | Overall: 8-5
  • Finesse_4days
    Game 3 4-1 Win After RQ
    Crespo is an animal, another hattrick , this time he only managed 3 but he is absolutely killing defences. This team just feels so good it is almost a joke, in good gameplay having a good team has made a world of difference so far. I am really enjoying 442 , it feels so fluid and versatile in how you can play with it.
  • jocksaltire_67
    582 posts An Exciting Prospect
    2-6. My worst ever start to any weekend league. Game feels so unresponsive yet again. Feel like my account is cursed just now. Not taking any hammerings but feels like every bounce goes straight back to them. Every game I'm dominating possession and getting in the right areas but either delay kicks in and I can't get a shot off or I hit the post. Just find this so frustrating right now. Have any of you guys ever noticed a player in your team that all of a sudden just doesn't feel right anymore? Prime Ballack used to be great but gets bullied off the ball like he's Insigne now.
  • Finesse_4days
    edited February 9
    Game 4 5-3 Win Record 4-0
    A hard fought win against a very cheap Bundesliga team, but with a very sweaty player controlling the team. I was 1-0 down first half and 2-1 down at the start of the second half, I switched to a more attacking 4222 and started to play aggressively and Nedved and Mbappe starting to tear the opposition defence apart. Nedved was key with 2 goals and an assist , Griez got 2 goals and an assist , and Veron was MOTM with 3 assists. I really need to start defending kickoff properly and not giving away cheap goals, becuase when I come up against elite players I will get thrashed if I continue in the same way defensively. I am ending here for the day even though the gameplay is silky smooth , as I can feel the tiredness creeping into my game and it is always good to end the day on a win.
    Post edited by Finesse_4days on
  • Finesse_4days
    edited February 9
    2-6. My worst ever start to any weekend league. Game feels so unresponsive yet again. Feel like my account is cursed just now. Not taking any hammerings but feels like every bounce goes straight back to them. Every game I'm dominating possession and getting in the right areas but either delay kicks in and I can't get a shot off or I hit the post. Just find this so frustrating right now. Have any of you guys ever noticed a player in your team that all of a sudden just doesn't feel right anymore? Prime Ballack used to be great but gets bullied off the ball like he's Insigne now.

It's probably just awful gameplay screwing over Ballack, becuase when I used the 89 he was an absolute unit and could bully teams. I had awful gameplay in rivals earlier but now when the servers are more quiet and everybody in the house isn't using internet , the gameplay has been perfect.
  • Absting159
    6809 posts Moderator
    @Finesse_4days @jocksaltire_67 I honestly couldnt get on with Ballack this FIFA. Don't know what it is.

Good games though Finesse!

Jocks, stick with it man. Stop for the day, you have 2 more :)
  • jocksaltire_67
    582 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Cheers for the input and kind words guys @Absting159 @Finesse_4days . Might avoid tomorrow and then try again on Sunday :)
  • Absting159
    6809 posts Moderator
    edited February 9
    So after my sales from today, my profit is as follows (as I'm dead even with what I spent vs. whats left in my trade pile).

For every card I buy to sell, I put one in my club (just incase, but if there's huge profit i'll sell them too. . i.e. Fernandinho and Ederson today). I stocked up a little on higher rated card and since I've broken even already - these are all profit. I'm quite pleased considering I bought everything this morning. . .lol. Starting to save for Gullit :)
    1dlzNj4.jpg

Team and Bench Value
    6,100,500*

Investments

Club
    ~400,000

Total Club Value - real market prices

*FB and Futmas cards, I estimated their value about 50k under their costs. Untradeable Prime's I just took their real market value. Oh, gosh. . .I haven't included all my untradeable cards in my club. Oblak, Buffon, Insigne, 87 Cancelo. . I actually am surprised where I am so far. I'm pretty happy.

aSysFpR.jpg
    Post edited by Absting159 on
  • Absting159
    6809 posts Moderator
    edited February 9
    *Here lies a rant.
    Post edited by Absting159 on
  • krakos000
    17474 posts World Class
    @Addicksfan love it! Lemme know how that Sandro is and how you like Bentacur. Hes been amazing for me personally.
  • PelzyWelzy
    9478 posts League Winner
    Do love this game...

Prime Butra gets 2 goals in 6 games, both of those coming in the same match.

In a rage I remove all icons from my side, put in SBC Vardy and he gets 5 goals in 2, with an assist - including a perfect right foot, left foot and header hatrick :joy:

I feel a monumental club apocalyptic moment coming on...
  • Davvebingan
    2363 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited February 9
    My team
    BFF4-E94-E-B8-B3-495-B-BD01-589724283601.png
    In game
    4-E75-A759-CBDE-4-A31-A32-E-F739-CF5-B3-B19.png
    Prime Rijkaard has replaced Partey

Record 7-5

Form WLLLW

G12 3-1, RQ in 43rd minute
    Goals Ronaldinho x2 and Zlatan
    Assists Cruyff, Rijkaard and Ronaldinho

b]Total goals and assists[/b]
    Cruyff 6-6
    Zlatan 12-7
    Messi 7-5
    Ronaldinho 11-9
    Partey 0-3 (11 games)
    Casemiro 1-1
    Rijkaard 0-1 (1 games)
    Telles 0-1
    Puyol 1-0
    Mahrez 2-2 (sub)
    Djaniny 0-1 (sub)
    Post edited by Davvebingan on
  • gresh1978
    2553 posts Fans' Favourite
    PelzyWelzy wrote: »
    Do love this game...

In a rage I remove all icons from my side, put in SBC Vardy and he gets 5 goals in 2, with an assist - including a perfect right foot, left foot and header hatrick :joy:

So what's your current team and formation and what would it be after clear out?
  • Davvebingan
    My team
    In game

Record 8-5

Form LLLWW

G13 5-1, Easy game
    Goals Ronaldinho x2, Zlatan x2 and Mahrez
    Assists Messi x2, Rijkaard and Zlatan

Cruyff 6-6
    Zlatan 14-8
    Messi 7-7
    Ronaldinho 13-9
    Partey 0-3 (11 games)
    Casemiro 1-1
    Rijkaard 0-2 (2 games)
    Telles 0-1
    Puyol 1-0
    Mahrez 3-2 (sub)
    Djaniny 0-1 (sub)
  • PelzyWelzy
    9478 posts League Winner
    gresh1978 wrote: »
    Do love this game...

So what's your current team and formation and what would it be after clear out?

Well, currently most my team is untradeable... all gotten from that 81+ upgrade. Have NIF Pogba and Kante, FS Guendouzi and TAA, SBC Vardy, Heasliner Arnie, FS Saint Maxim, futswap Juan Jesus and some other bits and bobs... along with Figo, Butra and Nesta.. and only about 30k now after doing Butra lol.

Thing is, and it must be a purely mental thing, when I’m using a full strength side with icons I just don’t seem to care mate...

Think I’ve just gotten bored with the game now I get no enjoyment whatsoever pummelling people with multimillion coin teams... I’d honestly rather win one game in ten with some random cobbled together side than ten from ten with my main.

Like with Butra - 92 rated prime icon with 5* WF costing over a mil - utterly hopeless for me. Put in Vardy and all of a sudden I feel a bit of desire to score against these 4m coin defences, at least feel some sense of reward from it.

So disllusioned with Fifa and have been for a while now.

Honestly, at this point I might just use my silver and bronze japenese side for rest of year
  • Addicksfan
    @krakos000

I'm 4-2 in WL....

2 losses suffered, first loss was 3-1 to a guy who was a Fut Founder, D1 player and regular Elite finisher and just better than me, the other defeat, I was 2-0 up, 2 kick off goals and 2 bs rebound goals later, it ends up 5-5....I end up losing that match on Pens (I score my first two pens then either hit the post or send it wide with my last three, after my goalie saved his first two) such a random feel to that game....

Bentancur is a really good card, he has everything, rocket of a shot....if you do timed power or LT shots they really fly....

Nedved......such a good CAM....5 goals 4 assists in 6 matches....
  • Davvebingan
    My team
    In game

Record 9-5

Form LLWWW

G14 2-1, Very even game
    Goals Cruyff and Zlatan
    Assists Messi and Zlatan

Cruyff 7-6
    Zlatan 15-9
    Messi 7-8
    Ronaldinho 13-9
    Partey 0-3 (11 games)
    Casemiro 1-1
    Rijkaard 0-2 (3 games)
    Telles 0-1
    Puyol 1-0
    Mahrez 3-2 (sub)
    Djaniny 0-1 (sub)
  • Finesse_4days
    Do love this game...

90 butra was great for me, you are probably just getting done by bad gameplay so far.
This discussion has been closed.