The Semi-g00d FIFA 19 Experience

Comments

• Game 04 | 2 - 1 | W | Overall: 3-1 | Goal +/-: +3

Goals from Bale and Carvajal. Assists from Socrates and Perisic.

Goals / Assists
    Perisic : 2/3
    Socrates : 1/2
    Bale : 3/0
    Suarez : 1/0
    Veron : 0/2
    Savic : 0/0

Carvajal : 1/0
  • Game 05 | 4 - 1 | W | Overall: 4-1 | Goal +/-: +6

Goals from Bale (2), Suarez and Perisic. Assists from Socrates (2) and Perisic.

Goals / Assists
    Perisic : 3/4
    Socrates : 1/4
    Bale : 5/0
    Suarez : 2/0
    Veron : 0/2

• Game 06 | 2 - 1 | W | Overall: 5-1 | Goal +/-: +7

Goals from Suarez and Veron. Assists from Suarez and Perisic.

Goals / Assists
    Perisic : 3/5
    Socrates : 1/4
    Suarez : 3/1
    Veron : 1/2

• Alexrb89
    3455 posts National Call-Up
    Gonna get that Nedved. Assuming I get nothing from packs he’s only gonna cost me 150-200k so might as well swap him with Nakata even if I won’t use him all year.
  • krakos000
    17474 posts World Class
    Alexrb89 wrote: »
    Gonna get that Nedved. Assuming I get nothing from packs he’s only gonna cost me 150-200k so might as well swap him with Nakata even if I won’t use him all year.

Awesome deal!!
  • Alexrb89
    krakos000 wrote: »

Awesome deal!!

Yeah would almost be stupid not to do it. Probably gonna run with this untradeable setup (need some fillers for the open spots) until I figure out what I want to build. I keep postponing it hoping that EA release Dinho, Gullit or someone like that but that’s clearly not gonna happen...

PQuESyk.jpg
  • krakos000
    17474 posts World Class

Awesome deal!!

Yeah would almost be stupid not to do it. Probably gonna run with this untradeable setup (need some fillers for the open spots) until I figure out what I want to build. I keep postponing it hoping that EA release Dinho, Gullit or someone like that but that’s clearly not gonna happen...

PQuESyk.jpg

Looks awesome!! No I'm sure once you buy all your players THEN they'll release them lol it's how EA works
  • Alexrb89

Awesome deal!!

PQuESyk.jpg

Looks awesome!! No I'm sure once you buy all your players THEN they'll release them lol it's how EA works

Yep exactly. I could buy prime Dinho now but you just know that the second I buy him they’ll release his SBC. That team there will probably get me just as many wins as a ‘’better’’ team would anyway.
  • Game 07 | 2 - 2 (won on pen) | W | Overall: 6-1 | Goal +/-: +7

Goals from Perisic and Savic. Assists from Socrates (2).

Goals / Assists
    Perisic : 4/5
    Socrates : 1/6
    Veron : 1/2
    Savic : 1/0

• Game 08 | 3 - 2 | W | Overall: 7-1 | Goal +/-: +8

Goals from Socrates and 2 OGs!!. Assist from Veron.

Goals / Assists
    Perisic : 4/5
    Socrates : 2/6
    Veron : 1/3

• Addicksfan
    3293 posts National Call-Up
    FrankFrank wrote: »
    @Addicksfan Nedved is here ;)

Indeed.....just got back from work so let the SBC'ing commence :D :p wow he's cheap.....
  • Addicksfan
    FrankFrank wrote: »
    Just got home from work and now this :neutral: :neutral: :neutral:

Sk-rmbillede-2019-02-08-kl-18-34-10.png

You'll be amazed that you don't actually miss it and how relaxed you will be :p
  • kiranthomas
    759 posts Semi-Pro
    edited February 8
    Game 09 | 3 - 2 | W | Overall: 8-1 | Goal +/-: +9

Goals from Suarez (2) and Socrates. Assists from Suarez, Socrates and Perisic.

Goals / Assists
    Perisic : 4/6
    Socrates : 3/7
    Suarez : 5/2

• Absting159
    6797 posts Moderator
    Why did it have to be Nedved and SOOOOO cheap.

Right now I'm runnin Best as my ST as I have no LW Icon. . . I could chuck Keane or Nakata into him but was saving for a big boy.
  • krakos000
    17474 posts World Class
    Absting159 wrote: »

Right now I'm runnin Best as my ST as I have no LW Icon. . . I could chuck Keane or Nakata into him but was saving for a big boy.

DO IT!!!!
  • Absting159
    6797 posts Moderator
    edited February 8
    Note to everyone: Scream Schweini is flipping ridiculous. I put a Hawk on him and played him at CAM - he's making better runs than Ibra.

@krakos000 I'm gonna wait to see what the weekend brings but if nothing, I may do him.
  • Alexrb89

Same but the way I look at is if you use Nakata he’s down to 350k plus you’ll get 60-70k back from the packs if you pull nothing so that’s 280k. Use some of the league SBC reward cards that you can always get back by grinding the SBC’s again and you upgrade to Nedved for 150-200k. Even if you decide to trade him in later that’s hardly a big loss.
  • Game 10 | 2 - 1 | W | Overall: 9-1 | Goal +/-: +10

Goals from Suarez and Perisic. Assists from Socrates and Perisic.

Goals / Assists
    Perisic : 5/7
    Socrates : 3/8
    Suarez : 6/2

• Absting159
    6797 posts Moderator
    edited February 8
    Guys, no joke. DIG OUT YOUR SCHWEINSTEIGERS!!!!!!!!!!

If you have Ibra its easy chem, you need to play him. LOL. 4 goals in 2 games and he's everywhere in defense. Put him CCAM and just let him run around, lol.

Edit: 5 Goals.
  • Addicksfan
    Nedved done and in my club.... <3

Managed to get two walkouts.....Ozil and.......Hazard.......made a tidy profit :D
  • Addicksfan
    Note to everyone: Scream Schweini is flipping ridiculous. I put a Hawk on him and played him at CAM - he's making better runs than Ibra.

@krakos000 I'm gonna wait to see what the weekend brings but if nothing, I may do him.

I play with Schweini a fair bit......is it me or has he shape shifted???
  • Absting159
    6797 posts Moderator
    edited February 8
    Addicksfan wrote: »

Pace and Shooting. He single handedly has caused 2 rage quits (meaning his pathetic stamina hasn't been an issue).

5 goals in 2 games, 2 of them were absolute BEAUTS. Did you not see, Screams changed today, lol.

Scream Schweini (Pace and Shoot boost) - Hawk - playing CCAM

Attack: He seems to make every run you'd want him to. He's brilliant at finding space, especially after making a defensive play. His shooting is unquestionable, he's almost 99 in everything with a Hawk. Balance doesn't really effect him much that I've been able to tell.

Defense: This is the kicker - at CCAM he drops back alot and the amount of times his 96 pace (with Hawk) just flies for an interception has been a cheat code. I kind of want to play him at CDM but I don't wanna lose those shooting stats.

Rooney is on the bench as his sub if I have a game that makes it to 70 minutes, he's caused two rage quits, lol.
  • Addicksfan

Pace and Shooting. He single handedly has caused 2 rage quits (meaning his pathetic stamina hasn't been an issue).

5 goals in 2 games, 2 of them were absolute BEAUTS. Did you not see, Screams changed today, lol.

Ummmm could of sworn it wasn't shooting that had the boost previously :| :blush:
  • Addicksfan

Scream Schweini (Pace and Shoot boost) - Hawk - playing CCAM

Attack: He seems to make every run you'd want him to. He's brilliant at finding space, especially after making a defensive play. His shooting is unquestionable, he's almost 99 in everything with a Hawk. Balance doesn't really effect him much that I've been able to tell.

Defense: This is the kicker - at CCAM he drops back alot and the amount of times his 96 pace (with Hawk) just flies for an interception has been a cheat code. I kind of want to play him at CDM but I don't wanna lose those shooting stats.

Rooney is on the bench as his sub if I have a game that makes it to 70 minutes, he's caused two rage quits, lol.

Yep I've used him a lot this year.....normally as a deep lying playmaker.....might move him upto CAM
  • Absting159
    6797 posts Moderator
    edited February 8
    Game 10 | 4 - 0 | W | Overall: 6-4 | Goal +/-: 6
    Notes: 4-2-3-1 - Haven't been tracking but now I want to to see how Schweini ends up. If he ends up with 99 pace and Shooting this card is sick, lol.
    Form: L / L / W / W / W
    Goals: Best - 0.02 | Ibrahimovic - 1.01 | Nakata - 0.01 | Schweinsteiger - 3 |
  • Finesse_4days
    7215 posts Big Money Move
    The gameplay is so disgraceful I can barely put it into words, I have bought a quality team but the gameplay is making me want to never play another game, I just lost to a **** player in rivals because the game was so delayed I couldn't do anything, nothing was my fault and he scored loads of sweaty goals after I gifted him the ball, I will try some WL tonight once the servers get more quiet , if the gameplay is still as **** I will just sell my team and not bother playing any WL.
  • Finesse_4days
    Here is the team I have bought today https://www.futbin.com/19/squad/5046700 it was good in the one semi playable game I played.
  • krakos000
    17474 posts World Class
    Here is the team I have bought today https://www.futbin.com/19/squad/5046700 it was good in the one semi playable game I played.

Its cause Ibra isnt starting...That's why you're getting bad gameplay ;)

Just kidding it looks great man! Too bad your gameplay was crap :(
  • Finesse_4days

Its cause Ibra isnt starting...That's why you're getting bad gameplay ;)

Just kidding it looks great man! Too bad your gameplay was crap :(

Thanks, I am playing Griez over Ibra becuase he is untradeable and also is stupidly good for me this year, I am surprised hardly anybody seems to use him.
  • Addicksfan
    edited February 8
    Well so after Nedved dropped, I've built this for this weekend....all untradeable except Bentancur, Skriniar and Sandro (decided to splash out on Sandro and give him a whirl due to pulling Hazard and Ozil in the Nedved SBC)

hYJYi8V.png
This discussion has been closed.