Finally t100 sb

Whufc
1334 posts Professional
Now most of the good players ain’t playing I’ve finally finished t100 in squad battles not a great achievement but it is for me lol

Comments

  • mdizzl3
    12335 posts Has That Special Something
    :D well done mate! Even with a lot of people not playing,that's a decent achievement
  • YumYum
    482 posts An Exciting Prospect
    mdizzl3 wrote: »
    :D well done mate! Even with a lot of people not playing,that's a decent achievement


    ^^^^^
  • PiotrLolo
    1523 posts Play-Off Hero
    Good job. I also made TOP100 first time (#92 on PC). I wasn't even trying before but past week had surprisingly low requirements so I went for it. What a grind son, what a grind. Never again :joy:

    And mega-packs were s..t as always. No boards. Bernardo Silva in rare players pack :frowning:
  • VagisilFC
    1404 posts Professional
    PiotrLolo wrote: »
    Good job. I also made TOP100 first time (#92 on PC). I wasn't even trying before but past week had surprisingly low requirements so I went for it. What a grind son, what a grind. Never again :joy:

    And mega-packs were s..t as always. No boards. Bernardo Silva in rare players pack :frowning:

    I love that I can get E3 and not have to play all weekend

  • Byrnzie28
    1781 posts Fans' Favourite
    Every game I play on SB’s at the moment is a grind. Faced a 96 rated team today and just scraped a 2-1 win.
    No top 100 for me.
  • Whufc
    1334 posts Professional
    Byrnzie28 wrote: »
    Every game I play on SB’s at the moment is a grind. Faced a 96 rated team today and just scraped a 2-1 win.
    No top 100 for me.

    For me the worst teams to play are low rated low chem I duuno why but a full bronze team is more of a grind then playing a team full of them top loans we got
  • Jonboyparker
    5275 posts Big Money Move
    edited September 2018
    VagisilFC wrote: »
    PiotrLolo wrote: »
    Good job. I also made TOP100 first time (#92 on PC). I wasn't even trying before but past week had surprisingly low requirements so I went for it. What a grind son, what a grind. Never again :joy:

    And mega-packs were s..t as always. No boards. Bernardo Silva in rare players pack :frowning:

    I love that I can get E3 and not have to play all weekend

    Exactly this. Usually get E2 without touching SB sat and sun. Can get E3 if give firday the miss for WL. I usually play very limited FIFA at weekends.
    Whufc wrote: »
    Now most of the good players ain’t playing I’ve finally finished t100 in squad battles not a great achievement but it is for me lol

    Well done for making it and sticking it out. Takes a lot of effort and time regardless of who's playing the game
  • Lee321
    754 posts Semi-Pro
    Whufc wrote: »
    Now most of the good players ain’t playing I’ve finally finished t100 in squad battles not a great achievement but it is for me lol
    Did u pack owt decent I’m just curious because top 100 as been out of my reach
  • Whufc
    1334 posts Professional
    Lee321 wrote: »
    Whufc wrote: »
    Now most of the good players ain’t playing I’ve finally finished t100 in squad battles not a great achievement but it is for me lol
    Did u pack owt decent I’m just curious because top 100 as been out of my reach

    Of course I didn’t tbh I just needed the coins to complete an sbc
Sign In or Register to comment.