Hands up if you’re not buying FIFA 19

Comments

• Chubz
    3206 posts National Call-Up
    I won't be buying, but i will most likely sub to one month of Origin Premier access and play the game....If things go wrong in the first month I can just cancel :)
  • WarrenBarton
    7263 posts Big Money Move
    UrboiStev wrote: »
    mdizzl3 wrote: »
    I honestly don't get how you're not itching to get this game? Are you not even a little bit intrigued by what happens to Alex Hunter?

Not sure if that Alex Hunter reference is tongue in cheek or not lol, but different strokes and all that shiz :* .

Personally I am also very excited for this Fifa as the demo feels really good and i Am looking forward to using the new icons.

But op, I’m sorry to see you in such a bad mood. You sound kinda unwell :/ .Maybe you could do some voluntary work for a good cause, then it might brighten up your mood and give you a new feeling of purpose in life o:)

Warren. How do u equate not wanting to buy FIFA 18.5 to he is unwell. He is in a clear mind and has demonstrated a well thought out decision. And I for one commend you byrnzie

It wasn’t his first post that I was thinking about when I said unwell. More the lurking and getting enjoyment from other peoples misery lol.
    I certainly wouldn’t make such a judgement over someone’s decision not to buy a particular game lol.
  • selb
    6299 posts Big Money Move
    I honestly don't get how you're not itching to get this game? Are you not even a little bit intrigued by what happens to Alex Hunter?

Not sure if that Alex Hunter reference is tongue in cheek or not lol, but different strokes and all that shiz :* .

Personally I am also very excited for this Fifa as the demo feels really good and i Am looking forward to using the new icons.

But op, I’m sorry to see you in such a bad mood. You sound kinda unwell :/ .Maybe you could do some voluntary work for a good cause, then it might brighten up your mood and give you a new feeling of purpose in life o:)

Warren. How do u equate not wanting to buy FIFA 18.5 to he is unwell. He is in a clear mind and has demonstrated a well thought out decision. And I for one commend you byrnzie

It wasn’t his first post that I was thinking about when I said unwell. More the lurking and getting enjoyment from other peoples misery lol.
    I certainly wouldn’t make such a judgement over someone’s decision not to buy a particular game lol.

When you say it like that it does sound extremely creepy :fearful:

On topic, I won't be getting 19, 18 took way too much of my time, time which I could've been, and will be from now on, spending with my wife and kids. I'll carry on with 18 for now, until my wife gets sick and tired of me anyway :joy:
  • WarrenBarton
    selb wrote: »

On topic, I won't be getting 19, 18 took way too much of my time, time which I could've been, and will be from now on, spending with my wife and kids. I'll carry on with 18 for now, until my wife gets sick and tired of me anyway :joy:

Can’t argue with that reasoning.
    No wife, only one kid and a 4 day working week for me, so plenty of spare time to play Fifa this year :)

Hope you enjoy all those extra trips to Lego Land Selb ;)
  • selb
    6299 posts Big Money Move

No wife, only one kid and a 4 day working week for me, so plenty of spare time to play Fifa this year :)

Oh don't worry my man, I will, so long as I don't see any kitty eating people following me around the parks :wink:

I got three kids, 9, 7 and 3, between them, 50+ hour working week sometimes and 1 in 4 weekend shift I don't get much time, maybe 2 hours in the evening if I'm lucky and I don't really fancy spending all of that playing this, I got Attack on Titan season 3 to catch up on now too!
  • WarrenBarton

Oh don't worry my man, I will, so long as I don't see any kitty eating people following me around the parks :wink:

I got three kids, 9, 7 and 3, between them, 50+ hour working week sometimes and 1 in 4 weekend shift I don't get much time, maybe 2 hours in the evening if I'm lucky and I don't really fancy spending all of that playing this, I got Attack on Titan season 3 to catch up on now too!

Wow you are very busy boy, no wonder you’re having a break from the game :o
  • Byrnzie28
    1781 posts Fans' Favourite

Not enjoying other people’s misery, just enjoying the banter, and seeing what the consensus is on this new version of the game as it progresses.

I don’t see anything creepy in that, but each to their own.
  • Slawter
    3840 posts National Call-Up
    giphy.gif
  • VladimirSochi
    584 posts An Exciting Prospect
    mhh1981 wrote: »
    You will all buy it, still be on the forums and still engage with everyone else. Pointless saying you wont.

I’m usually the one saying this, but I genuinely won’t this year haha. I probably would if Red Dead 2 and Fallout 76 weren’t on the horizon, but those come out in a few months time and they’ll have more than enough to make me forget about UT for a year
  • Dazido
    215 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    You will all buy it, still be on the forums and still engage with everyone else. Pointless saying you wont.

This. If youre on xbox. On PS youre sweet, theres tons of great games to tide you over.

On xbox you will buy fifa 19, and you will like it. You dont like what you like, you like what MS and EA say you like.
  • mhh1981
    2146 posts Fans' Favourite

I’m usually the one saying this, but I genuinely won’t this year haha. I probably would if Red Dead 2 and Fallout 76 weren’t on the horizon, but those come out in a few months time and they’ll have more than enough to make me forget about UT for a year

But the lure of fifa during the peak of football season will bring you back! Im telling you! Between now and then, enjoy your games. But u will go on new web app as the furore wont keep you away. The feeling in ur mind wondering what free packs u will get. Then the early release. Then u will go on the new fifa 19 forum thread and watch. You will then buy it
  • JamboAUS
    87 posts Park Captain
    I liked the demo. I’ll pick it up but I will just go easy on FUT. Too much grinding, with red dead and assassins creed coming I’m just going to get a basic team and hope I can jag a few good players through sbcs and squad battles.