mdizzl3 wrote: »
    Stop playing on amatuer

Can you read? I'll just quote it below for you
    selb wrote: »
    That wasn't amateur, that was world class difficulty

• SonicKante
    106 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited September 2018
    Sounds like you need to learn to defend. If you want a CPU controlled character to be the main deciding factor on a result in a virtual football match then I feel sorry for you son. I got 99 problems, but defending ain't one

I will say this. The keeper should be saving anything outside the box unless it comes off foot like a cannon and goes top bins. I believe they have fixed the keeper being beaten from acute angles
  • WarrenBarton
    7065 posts Big Money Move
    Stop playing on world class :p

• Retro_G
    28117 posts Player of the Year
    flcinusa wrote: »
    Stop playing on amatuer

Try legendary because that's what they're on online. Thread is irrelevant.
  • selb
    6120 posts Big Money Move
    SonicKante wrote: »
    Sounds like you need to learn to defend. If you want a CPU controlled character to be the main deciding factor on a result in a virtual football match then I feel sorry for you son. I got 99 problems, but defending ain't one

I will say this. The keeper should be saving anything outside the box unless it comes off foot like a cannon and goes top bins. I believe they have fixed the keeper being beaten from acute angles

I scored the goal so your point is irrelevant. I have no issue defending and I manual defend so maybe don't jump to conclusions next time.
  • selb
    Retro_G wrote: »
    Stop playing on amatuer

I'll try legendary then and see how it goes, are people thinking the keepers are generally better then?
  • mdizzl3
    12306 posts Has That Special Something
    Keeper have been relatively solid in the 20 odd games I have played so far. You may have just witnessed a bit of bad coding from.thsi old demo code? Have they been consistently bad?
  • selb
    Keeper have been relatively solid in the 20 odd games I have played so far. You may have just witnessed a bit of bad coding from.thsi old demo code? Have they been consistently bad?

Played around 10 games earlier, there were a few more instances of bad keepers but nowhere near as much as 18, perhaps I've just been a little unlucky, I'll persevere and see if anymore errors occur
  • MrMack08
    401 posts Sunday League Hero
    Yeah the keepers **** up, let's hope this is not in the full game
  • Lynchu
    1024 posts Professional
    best get used to it because they'll be awful on day 1 and still awful all the way up to day 365 :)
  • selb
    Lynchu wrote: »
    best get used to it because they'll be awful on day 1 and still awful all the way up to day 365 :)

I don't think I'm gonna bother with 19 tbh so it won't really affect me, only way I'll get it is if someone buys it for me and even then I may trade it in depending what games are out at the time
  • RadioShaq
    14803 posts Moderator
    Need to have long shots to a degree. Like prepatch last year it made everyone come out and defend. It was probably the most disliked thing that caused the patch though so probably won’t last.
  • zMarkv
    143 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    So your complaining about Goalkeepers yet you have decided your not buying the game? based on a demo! how ironic...you should at least wait until you have watched the latest build or heard what others have been saying instead of basing it on a demo..though thats just me
  • Lashley
    494 posts An Exciting Prospect
    zMarkv wrote: »
    So your complaining about Goalkeepers yet you have decided your not buying the game? based on a demo! how ironic...you should at least wait until you have watched the latest build or heard what others have been saying instead of basing it on a demo..though thats just me

The whole point of a demo is to try the game to see if you like it enough to buy
  • selb

I actually decided awhile ago not to buy it, I was really hoping this demo would change my mind but sadly, it hasn't and as someone just pointed out, a demo is a trial of something to see if you like it, I mean, I thought the word demo (short for demonstration, funny enough) gave it away.
  • zMarkv
    143 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I actually decided awhile ago not to buy it, I was really hoping this demo would change my mind but sadly, it hasn't and as someone just pointed out, a demo is a trial of something to see if you like it, I mean, I thought the word demo (short for demonstration, funny enough) gave it away.[/quote]

Your right a demo is a trial but when it comes to EA & specifically fifa their final product is ALWAYS different from the Demo. So yeah id agree if it was a different game that a demo would be fair enough to judge it on..i guess you two dont know about the patches EA bring out every single year that changes the game dramatically. My point being that it might be worthwhile waiting a few weeks before you decide as things change...sometimes for the worse or the better...so in this basing fifa of a demo is stupid. Due to the patches they bring out etc.. but anyway if you have made your decision Goodluck with pes 😅

• W77
    924 posts Professional
    CR7 scored a goal today the GK also didn't move . so I guess its fine
  • selb
    I actually decided awhile ago not to buy it, I was really hoping this demo would change my mind but sadly, it hasn't and as someone just pointed out, a demo is a trial of something to see if you like it, I mean, I thought the word demo (short for demonstration, funny enough) gave it away.

Your right a demo is a trial but when it comes to EA & specifically fifa their final product is ALWAYS different from the Demo. So yeah id agree if it was a different game that a demo would be fair enough to judge it on..i guess you two dont know about the patches EA bring out every single year that changes the game dramatically. My point being that it might be worthwhile waiting a few weeks before you decide as things change...sometimes for the worse or the better...so in this basing fifa of a demo is stupid. Due to the patches they bring out etc.. but anyway if you have made your decision Goodluck with pes 😅

[/quote]

Erm who said I was going to PES? I can't stand that trash hole game, I'm just skipping 19, never said anything about PES.

If the 19 patches are anything like the 18 patches then it'll be ruined after a few weeks anyway and I'd have saved myself £50+ on a game that does nothing but infuriate people with stupid gameplay and a hideous, toxic community. I think I'd rather stick with 18 coz I know what I'm getting with this game.
  • marcx666
    89 posts Park Captain
    W77 wrote: »
    CR7 scored a goal today the GK also didn't move . so I guess its fine

Barry Bannan Scored a free kick on saturday that left Jack Butland rooted to the spot. Sometimes keepers get surpised. Plus all keepers have a error in them. :D
  • BistroXII
    1970 posts Play-Off Hero
    Retro_G wrote: »
    Stop playing on amatuer

I thought the online UT difficulty was Professional.