Fifa Starheads - Update needed list

ChrisW1991
918 posts Semi-Pro
edited September 2018
I know we have a star head thread already but I feel a new thread is needed specifically for players who we feel are in need of a drastic update to their in game self.. Here is a list who I think need it the most, will exclude Barca due to PES license:

De Gea (Man United)
Courtois (Chelsea)
Kyle Walker (Man City)
Tripper (Tottenham)
Valencia (Man United)
Cedric Soares (Southampton)
Bellerin (Arsenal)
Carvajal (Real Madrid)
Moses (Chelsea)
Coleman (Everton)
Marquinhos (PSG)
Vertonghen (Tottenham)
Joe Gomez (Liverpool)
Stones (Man City)
Christensen (Chelsea)
David Luiz (Chelsea)
Koscielny (Arsenal)
Javi Martinez (Bayern)
Danny Rose (Tottenham)
Like Shaw (Man United)
Marcelo (Real Madrid)
Marcus Alonso (Chelsea)
Bertrand (Southampton)
Delph (Man City)
Gaya (Valencia)
Kurzawa (PSG)
Ashley Young (Man United)
Henderson (Liverpool)
Gundogan (Man City)
Fernandinho (Man City)
Koke (Athletico Madrid)
Moussa Dembele (Tottenham)
Wanyama (Tottenham)
Thiago Alcantara (Bayern)
Matuidi (Juventus)
Pjanic (Juventus)
Herrera (Man United)
Fabregas (Chelsea)
Wilshere (West Ham)
Dier (Tottenham)
Idrissa Gueye (Everton)
Tolisso (Bayern)
Lingard (Man United)
Sanchez (Man United)
Riyad Mahrez (Man City)
Ozil (Arsenal)
Isco (Real Madrid)
Loftus-Cheek (Chelsea)
Hazard (Chelsea)
Zaha (Crystal Palace)
Willian (Chelsea)
Heung Min Son (Tottenham)
Kennedy (Newcastle)
Bale (Real Madrid)
Mane (Liverpool)
Walcott (Everton)
Douglas Costa (Juventus)
Coman (Bayern)
Gotze (Dortmund)
Eriksen (Tottenham)
Lucas (Tottenham)
Sigurdsson (Everton)
Aguero (Man City)
Lukaku (Man United)
Javier Hernandez (West Ham)
Gabriel Jesus (Man City)
Benzema (Real Madrid)
Diego Costa (Athletico Madrid)
Firmino (Liverpool)
Sturridge (Liverpool)

As you can see every player is either in the Premier League or in a team who has a deal with EA.

I'm sure there's alot more, especially in the Premier League who SHOULD be updated by now, with the deal EA have aswell with the Premier League there should be no excuses.
Hopefully this thread takes off then gets passed onto the Fifa Devs
Post edited by ChrisW1991 on

Comments

  • mdizzl3
    12323 posts Has That Special Something
    Umut Bozok please :smirk:
  • It's unbelievable how many there actually is lol.. The Fifa devs have to sort this out ASAP
  • @EA_Andy any reason most of these aren't updated? The Premier League gets re scanned every year so surely most of these should already be done?? We've already seen the likes of Aguero get re scanned but for some reason they don't get their updated star heads implemented
  • Howler19
    494 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Updates are great but should always be priority number two after replacing generics.
  • FIFA_Enthusiast_1994
    133 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    ChrisW1991 wrote: »
    I know we have a star head thread already but I feel a new thread is needed specifically for players who we feel are in need of a drastic update to their in game self.. Here is a list who I think need it the most, will exclude Barca due to PES license:

    De Gea (Man United)
    Courtois (Chelsea)
    Kyle Walker (Man City)
    Tripper (Tottenham)
    Valencia (Man United)
    Cedric Soares (Southampton)
    Bellerin (Arsenal)
    Carvajal (Real Madrid)
    Moses (Chelsea)
    Coleman (Everton)
    Marquinhos (PSG)
    Vertonghen (Tottenham)
    Joe Gomez (Liverpool)
    Stones (Man City)
    Christensen (Chelsea)
    David Luiz (Chelsea)
    Koscielny (Arsenal)
    Javi Martinez (Bayern)
    Danny Rose (Tottenham)
    Like Shaw (Man United)
    Marcelo (Real Madrid)
    Marcus Alonso (Chelsea)
    Bertrand (Southampton)
    Delph (Man City)
    Gaya (Valencia)
    Kurzawa (PSG)
    Ashley Young (Man United)
    Henderson (Liverpool)
    Gundogan (Man City)
    Fernandinho (Man City)
    Koke (Athletico Madrid)
    Moussa Dembele (Tottenham)
    Wanyama (Tottenham)
    Thiago Alcantara (Bayern)
    Matuidi (Juventus)
    Pjanic (Juventus)
    Herrera (Man United)
    Fabregas (Chelsea)
    Wilshere (West Ham)
    Dier (Tottenham)
    Idrissa Gueye (Everton)
    Tolisso (Bayern)
    Lingard (Man United)
    Sanchez (Man United)
    Riyad Mahrez (Man City)
    Ozil (Arsenal)
    Isco (Real Madrid)
    Loftus-Cheek (Chelsea)
    Hazard (Chelsea)
    Zaha (Crystal Palace)
    Willian (Chelsea)
    Heung Min Son (Tottenham)
    Kennedy (Newcastle)
    Bale (Real Madrid)
    Mane (Liverpool)
    Douglas Costa (Juventus)
    Coman (Bayern)
    Gotze (Dortmund)
    Eriksen (Tottenham)
    Lucas (Tottenham)
    Sigurdsson (Everton)
    Aguero (Man City)
    Lukaku (Man United)
    Javier Hernandez (West Ham)
    Gabriel Jesus (Man City)
    Benzema (Real Madrid)
    Diego Costa (Athletico Madrid)
    Firmino (Liverpool)
    Sturridge (Liverpool)

    As you can see every player is either in the Premier League or in a team who has a deal with EA.

    I'm sure there's alot more, especially in the Premier League who SHOULD be updated by now, with the deal EA have aswell with the Premier League there should be no excuses.
    Hopefully this thread takes off then gets passed onto the Fifa Devs

    Don't forget we never had a starhead for Adama Traore and he used to play in the PL for Aston Villa and Middlesbrough when they had their faces scanned.. I hope he is scanned with Wolves this year
  • ChrisW1991 wrote: »
    I know we have a star head thread already but I feel a new thread is needed specifically for players who we feel are in need of a drastic update to their in game self.. Here is a list who I think need it the most, will exclude Barca due to PES license:

    De Gea (Man United)
    Courtois (Chelsea)
    Kyle Walker (Man City)
    Tripper (Tottenham)
    Valencia (Man United)
    Cedric Soares (Southampton)
    Bellerin (Arsenal)
    Carvajal (Real Madrid)
    Moses (Chelsea)
    Coleman (Everton)
    Marquinhos (PSG)
    Vertonghen (Tottenham)
    Joe Gomez (Liverpool)
    Stones (Man City)
    Christensen (Chelsea)
    David Luiz (Chelsea)
    Koscielny (Arsenal)
    Javi Martinez (Bayern)
    Danny Rose (Tottenham)
    Like Shaw (Man United)
    Marcelo (Real Madrid)
    Marcus Alonso (Chelsea)
    Bertrand (Southampton)
    Delph (Man City)
    Gaya (Valencia)
    Kurzawa (PSG)
    Ashley Young (Man United)
    Henderson (Liverpool)
    Gundogan (Man City)
    Fernandinho (Man City)
    Koke (Athletico Madrid)
    Moussa Dembele (Tottenham)
    Wanyama (Tottenham)
    Thiago Alcantara (Bayern)
    Matuidi (Juventus)
    Pjanic (Juventus)
    Herrera (Man United)
    Fabregas (Chelsea)
    Wilshere (West Ham)
    Dier (Tottenham)
    Idrissa Gueye (Everton)
    Tolisso (Bayern)
    Lingard (Man United)
    Sanchez (Man United)
    Riyad Mahrez (Man City)
    Ozil (Arsenal)
    Isco (Real Madrid)
    Loftus-Cheek (Chelsea)
    Hazard (Chelsea)
    Zaha (Crystal Palace)
    Willian (Chelsea)
    Heung Min Son (Tottenham)
    Kennedy (Newcastle)
    Bale (Real Madrid)
    Mane (Liverpool)
    Douglas Costa (Juventus)
    Coman (Bayern)
    Gotze (Dortmund)
    Eriksen (Tottenham)
    Lucas (Tottenham)
    Sigurdsson (Everton)
    Aguero (Man City)
    Lukaku (Man United)
    Javier Hernandez (West Ham)
    Gabriel Jesus (Man City)
    Benzema (Real Madrid)
    Diego Costa (Athletico Madrid)
    Firmino (Liverpool)
    Sturridge (Liverpool)

    As you can see every player is either in the Premier League or in a team who has a deal with EA.

    I'm sure there's alot more, especially in the Premier League who SHOULD be updated by now, with the deal EA have aswell with the Premier League there should be no excuses.
    Hopefully this thread takes off then gets passed onto the Fifa Devs

    Don't forget we never had a starhead for Adama Traore and he used to play in the PL for Aston Villa and Middlesbrough when they had their faces scanned.. I hope he is scanned with Wolves this year

    I know yeah hope he gets a scan, would be a quality player to sign in career mode
  • aberry1000
    2310 posts Fans' Favourite
    I bet you guys watch replays of goals
  • aberry1000 wrote: »
    I bet you guys watch replays of goals

    ??
  • PabloEscobar
    209 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    aberry1000 wrote: »
    I bet you guys watch replays of goals

    You probaly Play Fifa on small old screen or you eyes are not good .... :D :D iTs in 2018 people have 4K hd big screens ... you can see faces details etc from playing players with real faces And not only from replays B) B) or close UPS ... Play a game with 2 teams with faces And 2 teams with none .... :D :D
  • Player faces make the game more authentic, as a career mode player I only sign players with real faces due to wanting an authentic experience, I'm sure alot of people are the same
  • TeamExtreme17
    2254 posts Fans' Favourite
    Walcott majorly outdated too!!
  • Walcott majorly outdated too!!

    Ahh yeah forgot about him.. Will add him to the OP
  • Just bumping this up in the hope it gets seen, devs need to be updating these players
  • Any reason why these players don't get updated @EA_Andy? Can you please respond, EA talk alot about authenticity but with so many players outdated it ruins that experience massively when playing in the Premier League
  • EA_Andy
    3111 posts EA Community Manager
    ChrisW1991 wrote: »
    Any reason why these players don't get updated @EA_Andy? Can you please respond, EA talk alot about authenticity but with so many players outdated it ruins that experience massively when playing in the Premier League

    I've passed this list on but at the moment I don't know what the criteria is for why some players are updated and not others.
  • EA_Andy wrote: »
    ChrisW1991 wrote: »
    Any reason why these players don't get updated @EA_Andy? Can you please respond, EA talk alot about authenticity but with so many players outdated it ruins that experience massively when playing in the Premier League

    I've passed this list on but at the moment I don't know what the criteria is for why some players are updated and not others.

    Ahh ok, hopefully more get updated soon especially players like Aguero, Lukaku ect.. Thanks for the reply anyway and for passing the list on :)
  • @EA_Andy thank you, it's a good detailed list but even if the usual mentions, Lukaku , de gea, aguero's are looked at.
  • PabloEscobar
    209 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Ea Should update ever player Who have receive a New scan ... you have scan them ... you have them in your data ...
  • Steph3998
    1486 posts Play-Off Hero
    EA_Andy wrote: »
    ChrisW1991 wrote: »
    Any reason why these players don't get updated @EA_Andy? Can you please respond, EA talk alot about authenticity but with so many players outdated it ruins that experience massively when playing in the Premier League

    I've passed this list on but at the moment I don't know what the criteria is for why some players are updated and not others.

    Thank you very much Andy, the most important one is Lukaku in my opinion ;)
  • ChrisW1991
    918 posts Semi-Pro
    edited September 2018
    Hopefully now Andy has passed on the list, we start seeing alot of updated starheads especially in the Premier League, starting with the November update this year 😉
  • West Ham calling EA out today and showing their players being re scanned in a video yet still not updated in the game.. This is what we need, more clubs and players speaking up, in the November update EVERY player in the Premier League who has been re scanned should be updated, what is the point in re scanning if they then don't update the player they re scan, they end up in situations like this which shows the world how lazy the devs are with updating players
Sign In or Register to comment.