Disconnection after winning

CharlieC
6193 posts Big Money Move
Is anyone else experiencing an issue where you are winning or have won in UT seasons and it disconnects and you get the loss?

I’ve recently switched from Xbox to PS4 and the last 4 matches I’ve played in seasons I’ve either been winning and the opponent has disconnected and I get booted out and get the loss or I’ve won and it says it can’t complete my request with the server or something and it disconnects me and I get the loss?

Any ideas? My connection is wired and super fast and I don’t have any issues with it so not sure what’s going on.

Comments

• CharlieC
    Happening every time now. EA servers unable to process your request at this time then boots me out of UT.
  • X3nonSK
    41 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Happened to me last week, three matches in a row.
  • CharlieC
    Sorted it now mate. Just deleted the game and reinstalled. Loads about it on Twitter from a day or two ago. Apparently happened after an update or something. Some of the responses from EA were hilarious though like try resetting your router? When everyone’s router is fine because everything else works on it.
  • CharlieC
    Turn it off and on or hit it with a hammer if that doesn’t work :lol:
  • X3nonSK
    41 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Actually, I have restarted my router and didn't happen since 😆
  • Byrnzie28
    1781 posts Fans' Favourite
    I beat a 92 rated team in Squad Battles 6-0 the other day. Ref blew for the final whistle. Game paused. ‘You’ve lost your connection to the EA servers.’

0-3 loss.

Brilliant. In this day and age these useless muppets at EA are incapable of fixing this BS.
  • CharlieC
    Byrnzie28 wrote: »
    I beat a 92 rated team in Squad Battles 6-0 the other day. Ref blew for the final whistle. Game paused. ‘You’ve lost your connection to the EA servers.’

0-3 loss.

Brilliant. In this day and age these useless muppets at EA are incapable of fixing this BS.

Yeah its crazy. Happened literally 6 times in a row to me. I have anew PS4 account and had a really good win/loss record but now its like 20-2-7 so a bit frustrating.
  • Byrnzie28
    It’s actually a relief for me now when a match doesn’t disconnect. I almost expect it tto happen.
    Was winning 7-0 against a 60-something squad on Sunday and it disconnected giving me a 0-3 loss. I couldn’t even muster the energy to get angry - just rebooted and carried on. As long as I get the 40K coins on a Monday.

Good job I don’t play Weekend League.
  • VagisilFC
    1404 posts Professional
    Sounds like they are scaling own the available servers to 18 to redeploying to 19.
  • UrboiStev
    282 posts Sunday League Hero
    I've always said u should be able to reconnect to a game and the scoreline remains. Stops cheaters and helps legitimate disconnections
  • It's keep happening to me also. They don't take any action for it. Some adviser told me they are not responsible for the disconnection, Some players are score a goal and disconnect it. It's so unfair,
  • Byrnzie28
    UrboiStev wrote: »
    I've always said u should be able to reconnect to a game and the scoreline remains. Stops cheaters and helps legitimate disconnections

^^^
  • Byrnzie28
    Also, it’s never disconnected when I’ve been losing. Never. Always when I’m winning.

Maybe the A.I actually has feelings and rage quits?