EA Access 10 hours

Noo
1007 posts Professional
Not familiar with this concept so looking for someone to clarify.

Can you get EA Access for one month only and then cancel after your 10 hours early access? Or will you be hounded to pay for a full years subscription?

And how does your progress get transfered to the full game? Do you been to renown load and pay for the full game on release?

Comments

• Andyh60
    398 posts Sunday League Hero
    yes 3.99 for one month
  • Thamightyboro
    7066 posts Big Money Move
    Can buy it for a month and cancel immediately you will still get the month.

You then get 10 hrs of in game time to try the game out. Can use web app and companion app as much as you like they don't impact on the time. But if you hadn't purchased a full version by October 8th then you would lose access to web and comp app.

You don't need to redownload on release day but yes you would have to buy a full version.

The game works off your Xbox account everything is stored server side so the club you build in the 10 hrs is the club you have when you buy the full game unless you either delete the club or use a different Xbox account.
  • W77
    924 posts Professional
    I think if u buy the 99$ version you get early access too
  • truegunn3r
    8596 posts Has That Special Something
    I wouldn’t cancel it after the 10 hours. Just cancel it a day or before renewal. That’ll give you the added benefit of getting discounted FIFA Points as well as free EA Access packs (if they do them this time)
  • Thamightyboro
    7066 posts Big Money Move
    truegunn3r wrote: »
    I wouldn’t cancel it after the 10 hours. Just cancel it a day or before renewal. That’ll give you the added benefit of getting discounted FIFA Points as well as free EA Access packs (if they do them this time)

You would get the 10% off anyway until the day it runs out which is 30 days after purchase, irrespective of you cancel it 1st day or last day.

• Jonboyparker
    5031 posts Big Money Move
    edited September 2018
    I paid 3.99 before I bought the ultimate. It's like free money if you were buying the ultimate anyway because you get an extra 10% off the 10% you get through the FIFA 18 banner. 72.99 plus 10 hours FREE... Nice!

Already cancelled my rolling payments.

UK prices by the way but same discounts apply elsewhere
  • Noo
    1007 posts Professional
    Can buy it for a month and cancel immediately you will still get the month.

You then get 10 hrs of in game time to try the game out. Can use web app and companion app as much as you like they don't impact on the time. But if you hadn't purchased a full version by October 8th then you would lose access to web and comp app.

You don't need to redownload on release day but yes you would have to buy a full version.

The game works off your Xbox account everything is stored server side so the club you build in the 10 hrs is the club you have when you buy the full game unless you either delete the club or use a different Xbox account.

Perfect, thanks very much. This is exactly what I was looking to find out! Cheers!