Play Alex Sandro,Varane, Davinson Sanchez in one team!!!!!!!!! ( No icon needed but not CHEAP)

boomtw3
350 posts Sunday League Hero
dreamvarane.png

This is a great way to play the beast defense of Alex Sandro,Sanchez,Varane and Walker. Although varane is 7 chem but with french manager he should be 8

Comments

• WFCBagnall
    70426 posts Moderator
    Jesus cm :neutral:
  • CarpeDiem
    1667 posts Play-Off Hero
    WFCBagnall wrote: »

Expect to see this every game with dynamic tactics allowing you to switch formation at the press of the d-pad without chemistry being affected.
  • boomtw3

4-2-3-1 with 2 cdm and Jesus one of cams or wide players
  • AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner
    boomtw3 wrote: »

Game not when out and you're already going to formation switch. Lol.
  • boomtw3
    AFC_95 wrote: »

Game not when out and you're already going to formation switch. Lol.

DYNAMIC TACTICS!!!!!!. You just hit a button and that's it. Don't know why people still whining about formation changes when we have dynamic tactics!!!!!!!!
  • mdizzl3
    12410 posts Has That Special Something

He isn't a great passer of the ball though so he won't be as useful in that respect. No reason why Jesus shouldn't be used as a CAM though, it's not like he can't play like it in real.life
  • boomtw3
    mdizzl3 wrote: »

He isn't a great passer of the ball though so he won't be as useful in that respect. No reason why Jesus shouldn't be used as a CAM though, it's not like he can't play like it in real.life

He is perfect for that 4-2-3-1 wide cams cause he has H/H so as a wide cam, he comes back to defend. He has 76 short passing, thats all that matters and that is not bad don't just look at the face stats of passing on the card.
  • mdizzl3

He is perfect for that 4-2-3-1 wide cams cause he has H/H so as a wide cam, he comes back to defend. He has 76 short passing, thats all that matters and that is not bad don't just look at the face stats of passing on the card.

I don't look at stats at all, his passing has been average at best on the demo for me, played as CAM in 4411 (mid) a few times
  • Alp_2760
    1952 posts Play-Off Hero
    Is there really any need for the excessive use of exclamation marks? I'd add Fred at rcm instead of Jesus, unless you are planning to switch to a 41212 but then you'd still have someone like Willian at cm.
  • boomtw3
    Alp_2760 wrote: »
    Is there really any need for the excessive use of exclamation marks? I'd add Fred at rcm instead of Jesus, unless you are planning to switch to a 41212 but then you'd still have someone like Willian at cm.

I play 4-2-3-1 with 3 cams. Thats why i need Jesus and Willian with H/H they can help out by coming back.
  • mdizzl3
    Fernandinho at CM
  • boomtw3
    Fernandinho at CM

67 Pace hahaha