Pitch Notes — New Chemistry Features in FUT 19

EA_Cian
1131 posts EA Staff (retired)
edited September 2018
9csenhyg9wbx.jpg

Pitch Notes returns with a rundown on Chemistry in FIFA 19!

A quick summary from the article:
The latest Pitch Notes from the FIFA game team provides a closer look into the numbers behind Chemistry in FIFA 19 Ultimate Team, as well as some of the improvements we’ve made to help you better understand how Chemistry works in the game.

Need a reminder on what Pitch Notes is? Simply put, it's a series of articles where folks on the FIFA team take you on a deep dive into FIFA 19.

Without further ado... check it out!

Thoughts? Sound off!

Comments

• mdizzl3
    12427 posts Has That Special Something
    Where is the article?
  • mdizzl3
    Interesting to see how much this is affected:

Physical attributes are now affected by a player’s stamina during a match in FUT 19. The attributes affected are:
    Acceleration
    Agility
    Jumping
    Strength
    Reactions
    Marking
  • Alemas_2012
    20478 posts Club Captain
    This is what we wanted to know.
    "Team Management In Game
    Once a FUT match has started, team management has no effect on Chemistry, this includes (but is not limited to) formation and position changes."
    Sooooo... confirmed, then, Dynamic Tactics make a mockery of the chemistry system.
  • Alemas_2012
    20478 posts Club Captain
    mdizzl3 wrote: »
    Interesting to see how much this is affected:

Physical attributes are now affected by a player’s stamina during a match in FUT 19. The attributes affected are:
    Acceleration
    Agility
    Jumping
    Strength
    Reactions
    Marking

Avoid low-stamina CBs at all costs, then! :D
  • WFCBagnall
    86943 posts Moderator
    Definitely needs testing though.

In my experience, take for instance Jonas.

He has 64 pace, if I apply a Hunter chemistry style to him, he apparently goes up to 74 pace. But playing with him in game, he'd still feel like 64 pace.

It would be a good experiment to see if a striker, with the same pace without the chemistry boost has the same in game pace.

Definitely something I'd be willing to test out.
  • EA_Cian
    1131 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Where is the article?

Ever write a post, have to write a second time due to tech issues, and forget the link the second time? :sweat_smile:

Fixed. :smile:
  • rebe
    79 posts Park Captain
    so basically, we're still going to see the stupid first-minute supersubs and formation changes...
  • Alemas_2012
    20478 posts Club Captain
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    Definitely needs testing though.

In my experience, take for instance Jonas.

He has 64 pace, if I apply a Hunter chemistry style to him, he apparently goes up to 74 pace. But playing with him in game, he'd still feel like 64 pace.

It would be a good experiment to see if a striker, with the same pace without the chemistry boost has the same in game pace.

Definitely something I'd be willing to test out.

Ask a friend for a "testing match" in which he does absolutely nothing.
    Use the halfway line as your starting point and the edge of the penalty area as the finishing line, and time how much the player takes to reach it...
  • mdizzl3
    EA_Cian wrote: »
    Where is the article?

Ever write a post, have to write a second time due to tech issues, and forget the link the second time? :sweat_smile:

Fixed. :smile:

@EA_Cian you are forgiven this time. I'll take a few packs as compensation for my inconvenience ;)
  • krappen07
    5995 posts Big Money Move
    Nice, finally we get to see it ingame
  • IamFrench
    1934 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited September 2018
    If we feel a real difference, it can cause a real change in the game. Especially on silver players, they can become incredible with these cards.

DnGkXqsW4AE7vXe.jpg
  • AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner
    IamFrench wrote: »
    If we feel a real difference, it can cause a real change in the game. Especially on silver players, they can become incredible with these cards.

DnGkXqsW4AE7vXe.jpg

Damn. He looks beastly.
  • Robmu22
    1530 posts Play-Off Hero
    These boosts once again are absolutely silly.

A 75 pace player can now have 90 pace!

Nice to see the first min formation change and subs have been looked at :(
  • Diggy
    15088 posts World Class
    De Gea doesn’t need anything but Basic to practically max out his stats
  • boomtw3
    350 posts Sunday League Hero
    AFC_95 wrote: »
    IamFrench wrote: »

DnGkXqsW4AE7vXe.jpg

Damn. He looks beastly.

People think pace is everything. Look at his reaction and composure he may be fast but won't help you in any way. You better you off using a gold player with 75 pace
  • MOES98
    178 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    "Physical attributes are now affected by a player’s stamina during a match in FUT 19. The attributes affected are:
    Acceleration
    Agility
    Jumping
    Strength
    Reactions
    Marking"

Is this only a thing in FUT 19 or in all game modes? If its only in FUT it would be a shame.

@EA_Cian
  • Dawud
    16136 posts World Class
    Diggy wrote: »

whats the point of getting his tots/informs
  • mdizzl3
    Dawud wrote: »

Obviously there is no point. Although if you pack one, someone will probably buy it off you for a lot of coins :)
  • RadioShaq
    17699 posts Moderator
    Now that the doc is working they really nerfed pace. This is going to make a big difference on weaker cards that hunter made op.
  • mdizzl3
    RadioShaq wrote: »
    Now that the doc is working they really nerfed pace. This is going to make a big difference on weaker cards that hunter made op.

A hunter card still gives +10 Acc & +10 sprint speed though so it will be very popular still. I think before it was +15, +10 so not a huge difference.
  • RadioShaq
    17699 posts Moderator
    edited September 2018
    Right but it was the shooting that also made fast players good at shooting and positioning. If a player is fast it’s not a big deal it’s when they can be in the right place and always finish too.

It was 15 pos 10 finishing and 5 long shots. Now it’s 5 5 and 0.
  • mdizzl3
    RadioShaq wrote: »
    Right but it was the shooting that also made fast players good at shooting and positioning. If a player is fast it’s not a big deal it’s when they can be in the right place and always finish too.

Just had a look, that's a nice change! Definitely makes the other styles more relevant this year
  • krappen07
    5995 posts Big Money Move
    Hawk probably gonna be more popular, wonder if the drop rates will be different with these changes
  • Retro_G
    33020 posts National Team Captain
    krappen07 wrote: »
    Hawk probably gonna be more popular, wonder if the drop rates will be different with these changes

Sniper if you're smart, it boosts composure, should be a game changer.
  • Pila4life
    311 posts Sunday League Hero
    @EA_Cian can EA please allow those switching consoles to be able to access the Web App if you have pre ordered FIFA 19. My FIFA account clearly shows I have been playing the game for years. It's silly to penalize the account for not playing on the new console before august. I would have had to buy FIFA 18 and play on Xbox just to have access when I already played a whole year of FIFA 18 on PS4. Seems like a very easy fix for EA to do for loyal customers.
  • MeanOnSunday
    1541 posts Play-Off Hero
    Dawud wrote: »

He was the last NIF in my team this year and now the only reason to use an upgraded version is for show. Hando also looks like an incredible bargain; buy an endgame keeper for 20k in the first week of the game (97/96/99/99 on the stats that matter with long throw and one on one).

• SEP1914
    43 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Shadow cards will disappear from the market since they are the only that increase acceleration by 15