Fifa 19 demo - Blackscreen when turning off

Brosing
285 posts Sunday League Hero
edited September 2018
As the topic says, I've been struggling with this ever since fifa 18. Not everytime, but very often when I close down the game I get stuck in a black screen mode. I can't do anything about this and the only solution is to restart the computer which is suuuper frustrating. Anyone with same problems? Is there any settings that might be wrong?

help!!

Comments

• Thamightyboro
    7066 posts Big Money Move
    I presume have tried alt ctrl del and ending the FIFA task or alt+f4 to just kill the game rather than exit it
  • Brosing
    edited September 2018
    I presume have tried alt ctrl del and ending the FIFA task or alt+f4 to just kill the game rather than exit it

Yes, I can't use anything while in blackscreen. Sometimes you can hear that you push buttons and using the desktop even though you can't see that, however, this is just dead silent with no option to open other windows. No commands works (that I know of atleast)

I've done ALT + F4 too and it gets me the same blackscreen.
  • Thamightyboro
    7066 posts Big Money Move
    Brosing wrote: »

Yes, I can't use anything while in blackscreen. Sometimes you can hear that you push buttons and using the desktop even though you can't see that, however, this is just dead silent with no option to open other windows. No commands works (that I know of atleast)

Tried windowed mode ? From the settings tab of the launcher.

• Brosing

No, but I want fullscreen haha
  • Sami1999
    221 posts Has Potential To Be Special

No, but I want fullscreen haha

Download Borderless gaming software and run Fifa 19 in window mode and use that software to make it borderless. See if it's acceptable for you.