Feelings on timed shoot turned off/on during online play?

Mr. Soper
2553 posts Fans' Favourite
Feel there should be level gameplay settings for online play. Personally I would probably turn them off if that is an option. But willing to learn the new system if everyone is force to use them too.

For some reason I feel this will be a big issue for me playing online. Like if you could play with legacy defending online

Comments

• AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner
    Tactical defending always being on is good as it keeps a skill gap there. However, in my opinion timed shooting being on or off I think is okay. I think if you want the game a bit easier but to be at a disadvantage then you won't use timed. But if you master it you will score scone insane goals. I scored a 30+ yard banger with Fernandinho because I got a perfectly timed finish. That with timed finishing off would have no chance of going in.
  • RadioShaq
    14887 posts Moderator
    Why would you turn it off? Just don’t double tap the button right?
  • WarrenBarton
    7264 posts Big Money Move
    RadioShaq wrote: »
    Why would you turn it off? Just don’t double tap the button right?

I think it might be muscle memory for some people
  • RadioShaq
    14887 posts Moderator
    Which is probably true but by never using it you will be at a disadvantage.
  • WarrenBarton
    7264 posts Big Money Move
    RadioShaq wrote: »
    Which is probably true but by never using it you will be at a disadvantage.

Fully agree, although I haven’t quite clocked it myself yet. Only played 4 games though so far.
  • I'm kinda not getting it either . don't have time in my brain to look at bar or feet .
  • AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner
    I'm kinda not getting it either . don't have time in my brain to look at bar or feet .

Give it time. When you master it it's very useful. Turn difficulty down to beginner so you can have space just to practice.
  • deang07
    8029 posts League Winner
    forget about and turn off the bar.
    do not use timed fin when ball is at players feet its pointless.
    only use when the ball is a fair way from the player do you have time then power up, 2nd press as close as you can to the time of connection , so watch the game not the bar i mastered it alot quiker after i turned the bar off .
    dont use in the box or for one on ones unless from a cross or long ball.