How will you maximise 10 hours EA Access?

Jonboyparker
5032 posts Big Money Move
edited September 2018
Hi all,

Spending no FP's and looking to maximise my coin intake during the 10 hours free EA access time with coin boosts.

The demo is proving tricky atm and I won't be touching online drafts with my ability :D

What will you guys do to get the most coins possible?

How will you divide you time? Blast more out on day 1 or or divide your time into days?

What FUT modes will you play?

What's your first trading method going to be?
Post edited by Jonboyparker on

Comments

• Knowlesdinho
    9836 posts Has That Special Something
    Web app as soon as possible. A mixture of BPM and NIF to start with. 10 hours will be used for playing.
  • Knowlesdinho
    9836 posts Has That Special Something
    Hopefully they’ve fixed the draft glitch so that people can’t farm it for coins!
  • Mr. Soper
    2532 posts Fans' Favourite
    web app trading BPL players. Then playing the game online
  • How do I get the 10 hours?
  • IamFrench
    1307 posts Professional
    edited September 2018
    How do I get the 10 hours?

Buy EA Access for 1 month (3.99€ - only on PC/X1)

The best thing to do:
    - Unlock bonus coins in the catalog EAFC and play

Pack, SBC, build team etc = Web app
  • aberry1000
    2279 posts Fans' Favourite

The new web app launches on September 19th.
  • greif44
    2204 posts Fans' Favourite
    Probably just will upgrade my basic EA access to Premier for a month, that will remove 10-hour limit.
  • greif44 wrote: »
    Probably just will upgrade my basic EA access to Premier for a month, that will remove 10-hour limit.

Is this a thing?
  • Gogs
    191 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    EA access premier is for PC only and you can play FIFA ultimate edotion from 20.09.
  • SimonSaysSecret
    44 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Gogs wrote: »
    EA access premier is for PC only and you can play FIFA ultimate edotion from 20.09.

Yes, I’ll do that.

Opening packs in the web app is so trashy.
  • Thamightyboro
    7066 posts Big Money Move
    On pc and bought a year's premium so I'll be playing from 20th.

Last year for the 10hrs I went all in on squad battles as not many playing during that time managed to get elite 1 off the 10 hrs gameplay if not for a couple of matches that went to et I could have cracked top 100.
  • Gogs
    191 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    And dont forget that with origin premium access you can play any other game from origin store and new releases like Battlefield,Anthem and so on. On 20.09. you can play FIFA 19 ultimate edition and you have also 10% off on FIFA points if you buy some.
  • Jonboyparker

Last year for the 10hrs I went all in on squad battles as not many playing during that time managed to get elite 1 off the 10 hrs gameplay if not for a couple of matches that went to et I could have cracked top 100.

Did you play a few hours a day to get more SB in?
  • Thamightyboro

Yeah I logged in played the 4 logged out went on web app and traded.
  • Yehudaargazi1
    669 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Webapp before 25.9 will be free or part of the 10h EA access?
  • NickoSkyhoej
    1281 posts Professional
    edited September 2018
    With 10 hours or even PC full access best you can do is play SB for sure, if you just play all the games, finishing in elite 1 and even higher should be much easier.
  • Jonboyparker
    edited September 2018

Yeah I logged in played the 4 logged out went on web app and traded.
    With 10 hours or even PC full access best you can do is play SB for sure, if you just play all the games, finishing in elite 1 and even higher should be much easier.

This was what I was thinking.

Should I give myself a 1.5- 2 hours a day limit to do SB? Spread it out or bash out a few more matches on the 20th like this?:

20th - 3.5 hours
    21st - 2 hours
    22nd - 2 hours
    23rd - 2 hours
    24th - 30 mins (Refresh SB for 25th)

The Monday 24th matches only need loading up so I can play them on the 25th.

I know SB won't take me 2 hours but I'm trying to get those coin boosts used to maximise my trading on the app.
  • Thamightyboro
    Yeah pop a limit on yourself.

Maybe do the 4 SBS and a couple of offline draft matches, keeps the coins ticking in, uses your time wisely and get a couple of extra packs out of it.
  • Jonboyparker
    edited September 2018
    Yeah pop a limit on yourself.

Maybe do the 4 SBS and a couple of offline draft matches, keeps the coins ticking in, uses your time wisely and get a couple of extra packs out of it.

Good shout. Do you think it's a good idea to do more on the first day (20th)? Get more coins on that day but leave enough time to complete the SB on the other days?

Will offline drafts be worth the 15k coins in the first 10 hours though? I won't have FP's to spend and that seems like a lot of coins to splash

Maybe I should do some division rivals instead?
  • IamFrench wrote: »

The best thing to do:

PS4 :(

• Jonboyparker
    IamFrench wrote: »

The best thing to do:

PS4 :(

Only on Xbox and PC sorry. Apparently SONY didn't want to pay EA
  • Andyh60
    400 posts Sunday League Hero
    Probably squad battles just to get used to game play really and yes assuming the week will run from 20th -23rd will be a reward on mon 24th so probably the best thing to get from the 10 hours.