Post edited by UrboiStev on

Comments

• Knowlesdinho
    9172 posts League Winner
    I believe in mad deals!
  • UrboiStev
    282 posts Sunday League Hero
    I believe in mad deals!

I've got mountains of evidence for that. Just need to sort out my keeper and one cam and team one is finished
  • Summer69
    1201 posts Professional
    UrboiStev wrote: »
    I believe in mad deals!

I've got mountains of evidence for that. Just need to sort out my keeper and one cam and team one is finished

What's the team so far?
  • UrboiStev
    edited September 2018
    Summer69 wrote: »
    I believe in mad deals!

What's the team so far?

All tots btw. Pope, walker, vertoghen, otamendi, young, fernadinho, Alli, sterling, de Bruyne, Salah and kane
  • Summer69
    1201 posts Professional
    I believe in mad deals!

What's the team so far?

All tots btw. Pope, walker, vertoghen, otamendi, young, fernadinho, Alli, sterling, de Bruyne, Salah and kane

Tots versions yeh?
  • UrboiStev
    I believe in mad deals!

What's the team so far?

Tots versions yeh?

Yeah all tots
  • RebelRob
    4431 posts National Call-Up
    What happened to the 2m you made the other week?
  • Summer69
    1201 posts Professional
    @UrboiStev you're right about changing your gk, it's embarrassing having pope, would rather have karius
    What's wrong with de Bruyne at cam?
  • UrboiStev
    edited September 2018
    RebelRob wrote: »
    What happened to the 2m you made the other week?

I have 2 teams and 1.5 mill is in assets in my trade pile rn and I have 500k coins
  • UrboiStev
    @UrboiStev you're right about changing your gk, it's embarrassing having pope, would rather have karius
    What's wrong with de Bruyne at cam?

Nothing but alli has to go
  • MisterJV
    10465 posts Has That Special Something
    94 Pogba
  • UrboiStev
    MisterJV wrote: »
    94 Pogba

He is expensive though. imo too much, when many argue de Bruyne is more a game changer and if I was going to spend that amount. I'd get inform ronaldo
  • Trobos_Locos
    1288 posts Professional
    94 Pogba

He is expensive though. imo too much, when many argue de Bruyne is more a game changer and if I was going to spend that amount. I'd get inform ronaldo

KDB s not that good.

I used the TOTY version for 15 games and after using TOTS Messi I ended up selling TOTS KDB to complete TOTS Messi.

Go for a top player.
  • UrboiStev
    94 Pogba

KDB s not that good.

I used the TOTY version for 15 games and after using TOTS Messi I ended up selling TOTS KDB to complete TOTS Messi.

Go for a top player.

If I get Messi it will be in my second team. But he is very expensive. That's too much for me. I'll have to trade alot more
  • Trobos_Locos
    1288 posts Professional
    94 Pogba

KDB s not that good.

Go for a top player.

If I get Messi it will be in my second team. But he is very expensive. That's too much for me. I'll have to trade alot more

If you are staying in FIFA 18 having 2 teams is a smart choice. Squad fitness cards will get so expensive at some point.
  • UrboiStev
    edited September 2018
    94 Pogba

KDB s not that good.

Go for a top player.

If you are staying in FIFA 18 having 2 teams is a smart choice. Squad fitness cards will get so expensive at some point.

Exactly, so it was a no brainer