Thanks to whoever this was

Comments

• WFCBagnall
    65157 posts Moderator
    Mad
  • RebelRob
    3843 posts National Call-Up
    So, what are you gonna do when you can afford to buy every player? Move on to 19 when 20 comes out?
  • Choepiechakie
    29116 posts Player of the Year
    Np mate. Small mistake on my end. Glad it didnt go to someone toxic
  • Fab
    17513 posts World Class
    Congratulations, mate!
  • UrboiStev
    282 posts Sunday League Hero
    Np mate. Small mistake on my end. Glad it didnt go to someone toxic

Really, thank you so much. He's going straight into my team
  • UrboiStev
    RebelRob wrote: »
    So, what are you gonna do when you can afford to buy every player? Move on to 19 when 20 comes out?

Nah I'm going to get 20 when it comes out if they fix the god awful pack animation and decide to actually make some pro clubs and career mode changes
  • Knowlesdinho
    9172 posts League Winner
    UrboiStev wrote: »

Nah I'm going to get 20 when it comes out if they fix the god awful pack animation and decide to actually make some pro clubs and career mode changes

I mean it’s the pack animation that kills this game isn’t it?
  • Davey Sprockett
    4339 posts National Call-Up
    Mad deal brah... :D :D :D

Congrats.
  • UrboiStev

No it's mainly the second two for me. If I buy a new game, I expect something new. But that just annoyed me since I open loads of packs for sbcs
  • Diggy
    12543 posts Has That Special Something

It was on the beta forums :joy:
  • Rutta
    6136 posts Big Money Move
    Buzzing for you mate
  • IDARYL
    5607 posts Big Money Move
    I mean the fact they don't change clubs is a massive joke. People have done good things for that game mode creating leagues etc while its got steadily worse...
  • UrboiStev
    Rutta wrote: »
    Buzzing for you mate

Thx bro, first time ever I've actually got a sick team. Ur help started me off. So I am grateful for that