Who’re you enjoying most on the demo?

Comments

• kaaasen
    68 posts Park Captain
    Casemiro has been great so far
  • SonicKante
    104 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Ronaldo is easy mode. I'm avoiding him as it's not like I'll be using him in UT is it..lol
  • Davvebingan
    2253 posts Fans' Favourite
    Sean2On wrote: »
    I’ve only played a few games so maybe it’s just because I’m not adjusted yet, but does legendary feel more difficult for anybody else?

I usually beat the AI comfortably, but have been letting more in than usual.

I had that problem as well, I guess it has to do with new game play. Play on a lower difficulty to learn the game then go back
  • Davvebingan
    2253 posts Fans' Favourite
    Kroos feels really good and Isco as well. I have scored screamers with both and both are good on the ball. I also like Lukaku he is a beast
  • dylanmaasie
    382 posts Sunday League Hero
    Kane and lucas mouro
  • Cavani for me. If the more realistic mechanics and slower build up are as important against humans, then he is going to be godlike. He has good strength, good height and excellent finishing.

It would be nice if target men actually have some use this time around.
  • vk45
    112 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    mdizzl3 wrote: »
    David Silva - an absolute maestro. Picking passes out that most can't even see

That's cause you're playing assisted passing, AI making decisions for you
  • BLqzTT
    638 posts An Exciting Prospect

Except for you who is pressing A and Y
  • mdizzl3
    12291 posts Has That Special Something
    vk45 wrote: »

That's cause you're playing assisted passing, AI making decisions for you

I play on semi assist, get a bit of help. Other players don't make the same passes for me
  • Thok121
    232 posts Sunday League Hero
    Neymar and Pogba
  • CeeQue
    10383 posts Has That Special Something
    Cavani and it feels like the year of the target man