Mbappe is my favorite so far.

I’m sure he’ll be 500k or so on release though. :|

Comments

• edin dzeko
  • AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner
    luckyme wrote: »
    edin dzeko

Really?? Good. I really want players who aren't just pacey to be good.
  • yup good at headers and his long shots are good. helps build up play nicely.

i liked roma formation and tactics.
  • mdizzl3
    12291 posts Has That Special Something
    David Silva - an absolute maestro. Picking passes out that most can't even see
  • Boysie91
    7969 posts League Winner
    Neymar
  • deang07
    7921 posts League Winner
    pogba from my team and neymar from elsewhere is laugable what fun he is
  • TheRealHarrison
    677 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Dybala - absolute gem. Also pleased with Silva
  • Yermawfc
    2045 posts Fans' Favourite
    edin dzeko

I agree...can actually play with non paced strikers this fifa...Harry Kane was decent as well
  • mdizzl3
    12291 posts Has That Special Something
    Yermawfc wrote: »
    edin dzeko

I agree...can actually play with non paced strikers this fifa...Harry Kane was decent as well

I agree. Lukaku is a lot of fun with his strength on the ball. With the dribbling improved on 19, he doesn't feel as clunky
  • Thamightyboro
    7066 posts Big Money Move
    Douglas Costa his new work rates really suit him over previous years. Pjanic as well have always enjoyed using him but he feels great this year with his passing range and finesse ability.
  • Pwalie86
    1128 posts Professional
    Chiellini... :D

A corner whipped in and the keeper tried to clear it, but it went towards the back post. Chiellini was waiting and volleyed it into the ground with some velocity and bounced up over the keeper into the roof of the net. Honestly, it was in broadcast angle too so looked even more dramatic.

He was that player in that moment that made my mind up for me that I must get this game.
  • IamFrench
    1307 posts Professional
    Neymar is amazing.
    Dybala is on fire.
  • Retro_G
    27405 posts Player of the Year
    Ronaldo is the GOAT.
  • Tboon
    2135 posts Fans' Favourite
    Douglas Costa is really good for me. Hopefully I can get him in fut early
  • hayhor1
    14063 posts Has That Special Something
    Dugless coaster is amazing. Pace does mean something.
  • Finesse_4days
    6355 posts Big Money Move
    Douglas costa is great Cavani feels a lot better than usual and Dembele is very good and feels a lot more smooth on the ball this year and can hit rocket long shots.
  • Alter_Bridge86
    127 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Pogba feels silky, compared to 18 anyway
    Griezmann is sexual as well
  • Alp_2760
    1952 posts Play-Off Hero
    Pogba, Kroos, Kane, Neymar and Dybala are all excellent. Ronaldo is on another planet. Kroos scored an absolute gem for me in the 92nd minute from really far out, absolute peach into the corner. His passing is superb as well, he's just class on the ball.
  • Pwalie86
    1128 posts Professional
    I had Kroos score a belter as well. A swivel shot at a tight angle from just inside the box. Hit the far side of the net and he just ran to the crowd to celebrate. It felt much better because of it being a Champions League game.

Looking forward to european competition for the first time ever.
  • Sean2On
    1093 posts Professional
    I’ve only played a few games so maybe it’s just because I’m not adjusted yet, but does legendary feel more difficult for anybody else?

I usually beat the AI comfortably, but have been letting more in than usual.
  • Spillaren
    1662 posts Play-Off Hero
    Ronaldo is the goat again.

Pogba does the work in midfield and defo a player I will get.

Surprisingly Lukaku been putting in the work for me, defenders can't handle him when he gets in his stride (he got really good sprint speed) and finish almost everything, even from tight angles.
  • Fred
  • number5
    41 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Pogba is the guy i think they got the most spot on. He moves, feels, dribbles, and tackles like real life. His lankiness is captured to boot.
  • Sellish
    8367 posts League Winner
    number5 wrote: »
    Pogba is the guy i think they got the most spot on. He moves, feels, dribbles, and tackles like real life. His lankiness is captured to boot.

This. You can really feel that you're playing with Pogba.

But KDB is the best player imo. He is unreal. The passes he makes is just ****.
  • Mbappe, Fred and Neymar.
  • AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner
    David Silva is amazing. Ronaldo, of course. And that random pacey RM LM who I bring on near the end of matches lol.
  • NickoSkyhoej
    1281 posts Professional
    Douglas Costa gets my vote as well, in terms of being fun to use atleast.
  • Gogs
    191 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Fernandinho and De Bruyne.
  • AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner
    Gogs wrote: »
    Fernandinho and De Bruyne.

Fernandinho is amazing. I scored a 35 used screamer with him. And people say timed finishing won't be useful :tongue:
  • Gogs
    191 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    The midfield really matters in this game. I hope it stays like this. I want to try players like Kroos and Kovačić when full game is released.