Turning trainer of without the menu

Verdi42
76 posts Park Captain
I play full manual offline, and in FIFA18 I could turn off the trainer (I need it for full manual) with R3, change my tactics with the pad, and turn the trainer back on with R3 again. In FIFA19 R3 is used for flicking the ball in the air, has anybody found out if there is another button for turning the trainer off yet?

If the only way is trough the menu that means I have to choose between the trainer and custom tactics, and that's just silly. I never use the pad to change the 'level of the trainer' anyway.

Comments

  • mdizzl3
    12276 posts Has That Special Something
    Just through the pause menu or the customise menu before entering a match
  • Verdi42
    76 posts Park Captain
    I knoooow, but that's not what I want. I cannot change tactics while playing when the trainer is on, so I need a button to turn it off for a moment, change my tactics, turn it back on again like I did in FIFA18. If I have to go to the menu to turn the trainer off there is really no point in using the custom tactics, because then I have to pauze the game again to turn the trainer back on.
  • mdizzl3
    12276 posts Has That Special Something
    Verdi42 wrote: »
    I knoooow, but that's not what I want. I cannot change tactics while playing when the trainer is on, so I need a button to turn it off for a moment, change my tactics, turn it back on again like I did in FIFA18. If I have to go to the menu to turn the trainer off there is really no point in using the custom tactics, because then I have to pauze the game again to turn the trainer back on.

    Why would you want to play with the trainer on?
  • Verdi42
    76 posts Park Captain
    Because I play full manual, and the trainer helps me aim.
  • mdizzl3
    12276 posts Has That Special Something
    Verdi42 wrote: »
    Because I play full manual, and the trainer helps me aim.

    Ah ok,you should be able to switch it off once you get used to it then?
  • Verdi42
    76 posts Park Captain
    edited September 2018
    No, I really rely on it. I’d just like a fix, like press L3 to turn it of, or even better just get rid of changing levels of the trainer and allow us to use the tactics while playing with the trainer on. I just hope one of the devs picks up on this.@ea_corey @ea_andy
    Post edited by Verdi42 on
  • mdizzl3
    12276 posts Has That Special Something
    Verdi42 wrote: »
    No, I really rely on it. I’d just like a fix, like press L3 to turn it of, or even better just get rid of changing levels of the trainer and allow us to use the tactics while playing with the trainer on. I just hope one of the devs picks up on this.@eacorey @eaandy

    Fair enough, your two @s were wrong btw. They have an underscore between EA & their names. :)
  • Verdi42
    76 posts Park Captain
    Thanks, fixed!
Sign In or Register to comment.