Question About The 'Dynamic Tactics' or whatever

Orikoru
10712 posts Has That Special Something
I think they're a great idea but replacing the defensive/attacking movements with these makes it awkward.

So I change my formation at the start of the game. I can't be bothered to go and do this another four times for all the other presets, but this now means that in game I can't switch from balanced to attacking, because then it's going to change my formation back to the default one. So I either have to enter my formation five times before every game with slight variations (looooooooooooong) or just ignore the d-pad strategies all game.

Won't be a problem in UT when you'll presumably be able to actually save these presets so you only need to set them up once, but when playing against your mates in one off games and stuff, that's going to take forever. Or you just can't really use 'attacking' etc. Unless I've got it wrong.

It would be great if, once you've set up your formation, there was a button saying 'copy this formation to all presets' then you could just go in and change the tactics for each accordingly, that would be way quicker.

Comments

• boomtw3
    350 posts Sunday League Hero
    The demo sucks. Why can't we just rematch with same everything. Don't want to read the new features for 50 times and have to do all the tactics again.
  • Mc_chigby
    512 posts An Exciting Prospect
    boomtw3 wrote: »
    The demo sucks. Why can't we just rematch with same everything. Don't want to read the new features for 50 times and have to do all the tactics again.

The majority of demos have always done this throughout the years (not just Fifa). It is annoying I'll give you that
  • mdizzl3
    12276 posts Has That Special Something
    Orikoru wrote: »
    I think they're a great idea but replacing the defensive/attacking movements with these makes it awkward.

So I change my formation at the start of the game. I can't be bothered to go and do this another four times for all the other presets, but this now means that in game I can't switch from balanced to attacking, because then it's going to change my formation back to the default one. So I either have to enter my formation five times before every game with slight variations (looooooooooooong) or just ignore the d-pad strategies all game.

Won't be a problem in UT when you'll presumably be able to actually save these presets so you only need to set them up once, but when playing against your mates in one off games and stuff, that's going to take forever. Or you just can't really use 'attacking' etc. Unless I've got it wrong.

It would be great if, once you've set up your formation, there was a button saying 'copy this formation to all presets' then you could just go in and change the tactics for each accordingly, that would be way quicker.

You will be able to save tactics to your player profile, when friend B comes to.play his profile will load with his settings
  • Peanut2000
    319 posts Sunday League Hero
    So when you do the dynamic tactics in team management they don’t save!?!? So you’ve gotta do them for every game you play??
  • Walsgrove_V2
    2196 posts Fans' Favourite
    Peanut2000 wrote: »
    So when you do the dynamic tactics in team management they don’t save!?!? So you’ve gotta do them for every game you play??

On them demo .... yes

On the actual game ... no , they'll save
  • CharlieC
    5365 posts Big Money Move
    They will definitely save in the full game.
  • Peanut2000
    319 posts Sunday League Hero
    Thank god for that
  • Pwalie86
    1036 posts Professional
    Yea it's just the demo. Best thing to do if you're not planning on playing any other game for a few days is to switch the console off, but it's not a proper switch off because when you turn it back on again you can launch into the game straight away. I do it with Fifa 17 on Xbox so I don't have to go through start menus .
  • Orikoru
    10712 posts Has That Special Something
    CharlieC wrote: »
    They will definitely save in the full game.

Yeah, in UT maybe. But I don't really plan on playing UT.

I like to play normal seasons, and I vary the teams I choose to play as. So I will have to save formation five times for each time then? I still think it's stupid that there's no quick way anymore to simply go more attacking (with the same formation) in-game.