You know you play too much FUT when... (humor thread)

Comments

• Nervous_Nick
    5093 posts Big Money Move
    RebelRob wrote: »
    When you see a bargain in the shops and wonder if @UrboiStev if grabbing all the mad deals also.

😁😁😁
  • bucs0576
    2357 posts Fans' Favourite
    When you have three threads on the first page of the forum?
  • Alemas_2012
    15202 posts World Class
    edited September 2018
    When you end up having Gervinho, Doumbia, and Ibarbo in your team.
    IRL.
    (See Roma 14/15 season)
  • nj10
    2193 posts Fans' Favourite
    When your playing football IRL and think I'll take a low driven shot now, it's OP as ****
  • They Caged Non
    4355 posts National Call-Up
    RayS wrote: »
    UrboiStev wrote: »
    alanrudy wrote: »
    Lol, loving some of these answers. This happened during TOTS...

When you read the Denny's menu and instead of food, you read this thinking Nacho Fernandez is getting a Team of the Season card.

20180522_130133.jpg

Hahaha great one @alanrudy

Ray can u only post the good ones in the initial post pls. E.g this one and a couple others, the otw one

My boy Stev, humor is subjective, so I included them all in case one I don’t think is funny has someone else keeled over in fits of hysterical laugter at the office

Yo at least explain that Billy nobody one, the election one and the referee one to me pls.

Wtheck who is Billy?

Lol the election one is in reference to me making a lot of polls (kind of an inside joke so maybe I should have left that one off. But @WarrenBarton is a very important forum member)

The ref one is bc that particular ref gets a lot of complaints here and he’s super common on the game

The term is Billy no mates, not sure who he means though lol. Only me and @CounterLicious are in the clear so far B)

Billy no mates is a completely different thing altogether.

• krappen07
    5994 posts Big Money Move
    When you're in the t100 on any leaderboard on UT :*
  • WarrenBarton
    7321 posts Big Money Move

When you read the Denny's menu and instead of food, you read this thinking Nacho Fernandez is getting a Team of the Season card.

20180522_130133.jpg

Ray can u only post the good ones in the initial post pls. E.g this one and a couple others, the otw one

My boy Stev, humor is subjective, so I included them all in case one I don’t think is funny has someone else keeled over in fits of hysterical laugter at the office

Yo at least explain that Billy nobody one, the election one and the referee one to me pls.

Wtheck who is Billy?

Lol the election one is in reference to me making a lot of polls (kind of an inside joke so maybe I should have left that one off. But @WarrenBarton is a very important forum member)

The ref one is bc that particular ref gets a lot of complaints here and he’s super common on the game

The term is Billy no mates, not sure who he means though lol. Only me and @CounterLicious are in the clear so far B)

I tried to google this saying but all I got was a song called “nobody” by Billy Ray Cyrus. This saying must be exclusive to a particular area as I have lived North and South, but haven’t come across it
  • They Caged Non

20180522_130133.jpg

Wtheck who is Billy?

I tried to google this saying but all I got was a song called “nobody” by Billy Ray Cyrus. This saying must be exclusive to a particular area as I have lived North and South, but haven’t come across it

Norman nobody? Similar thing, I’m struggling to see how are people are finding it so hard to understand, a way of describing somebody who is a nobody.. in relation to the original joke someone’s team is linked with a player nobody has heard of (a nobody) yet people who play FUT know of him due to him being a beast on the game.. forget it lol, the jokes pointless now anyway.

• WarrenBarton

20180522_130133.jpg

Wtheck who is Billy?

20180522_130133.jpg

Wtheck who is Billy?

Norman nobody? Similar thing, I’m struggling to see how are people are finding it so hard to understand, a way of describing somebody who is a nobody.. in relation to the original joke someone’s team is linked with a player nobody has heard of (a nobody) yet people who play FUT know of him due to him being a beast on the game.. forget it lol, the jokes pointless now anyway.

There is a point, and you have now made it.
    Thank you for your kind words :* :*
  • They Caged Non

20180522_130133.jpg

Wtheck who is Billy?

20180522_130133.jpg

Wtheck who is Billy?

Haha fair enough, I guess the trouble with English is it’s very regional, I live in Durham, was born about 30 miles away, people think I talk funny, yet 30 miles further North is Newcastle, which is about as far away as how I speak as you can get. :D :D

• WarrenBarton

20180522_130133.jpg

Wtheck who is Billy?

20180522_130133.jpg

Wtheck who is Billy?

Haha fair enough, I guess the trouble with English is it’s very regional, I live in Durham, was born about 30 miles away, people think I talk funny, yet 30 miles further North is Newcastle, which is about as far away as how I speak as you can get. :D :D

I’m actually originally from Newcastle myself but moved down south when I was around 10. No Geordie accent anymore though lol, been down here longer than I lived up there these days.
    Durham’s a nice town centre though, very impressive cathedral o:)
  • They Caged Non

20180522_130133.jpg

Wtheck who is Billy?

20180522_130133.jpg

Wtheck who is Billy?

I’m actually originally from Newcastle myself but moved down south when I was around 10. No Geordie accent anymore though lol, been down here longer than I lived up there these days.
    Durham’s a nice town centre though, very impressive cathedral o:)

Yeah it’s lovely like, we don’t live in the actual city just the county:)

• When you know half of the Shaktar XI when they're playing in the CL and your mates don't have a clue who that Brazilian lad Marlos is.
  • They Caged Non
    When you know half of the Shaktar XI when they're playing in the CL and your mates don't have a clue who that Brazilian lad Marlos is.

Azevedo 😎
  • Sporter
    654 posts An Exciting Prospect
    When you know all the words to ‘The System only Dreams in Total Darkness’.
  • Macca77
    1787 posts Fans' Favourite
    You’ve only heard of a player someone is buying cos he has an IF card
  • sido1968
    1274 posts Professional
    When names like Fukumora and Fukuta cease to be funny when using BPM as you have seen them so many times.
  • CharlieC
    6199 posts Big Money Move
    Trying a berba spin in the park with your mates and nearly breaking your ankle
  • TheonlywayisS6
    1934 posts Play-Off Hero
    When you wake up in the middle of the night, and instead of just going back to sleep you reach for your phone and "relist all"

• TheonlywayisS6
    1934 posts Play-Off Hero
    When you turn down sex because that auction you're watching is ending soon
  • They Caged Non

You think 99% of people who play FUT know what sex is :D :D
  • TheonlywayisS6
    1934 posts Play-Off Hero

You think 99% of people who play FUT know what sex is :D :D

I've been married for 18 years so tbf I can barely remember it...
  • krappen07
    5994 posts Big Money Move
    When you wake up in the middle of the night, and instead of just going back to sleep you reach for your phone and "relist all"
    Guilty
  • alanrudy
    1557 posts Play-Off Hero
    krappen07 wrote: »
    When you're in the t100 on any leaderboard on UT :*

So I just saw/realized you're in top 100 for at least two different categories!! GG @krappen07 !

giphy.gif
  • Dazido
    215 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    When you literally start praying to RNJesus
  • Alemas_2012
    15202 posts World Class
    When you quit your real job to concentrate on competitive FIFA.
    (See Kurt)