You know you play too much FUT when... (humor thread)

RayS
19852 posts Club Captain
edited September 18
When you only know who Timo Horn is by the number of times you've inserted him into Icon SBCs.

What you guys got??

When you can’t hear the (real life) commentator talking about a player being ‘in form’ without picturing the player in question on a black card. - @BRISTOL86

When you count Harits Packed instead of sheep before bed time. - @GeorgeGervin

When you think of @RayS whenever an election is on. - @WarrenBarton

When you know at least 75% of all gold players from every league. - @Edward220967

When you watch a real life football game and complain when a player doesn’t win an aerial duel because his “jumping” stat is greater than his opponents. - @Sporter

When you see the dance of Matuidi and think about how many times your opponents have done it on FIFA. - @Bugayoko

When you think the referee is always Mehmet Yildiraz. - @CounterLicious

When you hear about a transfer in real life and all you can think of is the new chemistry links the players will get. - @UrboiStev

When you make a moaning thread every day but keep on playing. - @Fab

When you’re talking about real footballers you’ve never seen play, but you talk purely on how they play on FIFA. - @GoalGiant

When you think of De Gea’s FUT item every time he saves a driven shot in real life. - @truegunn3r

When you watch Martial irl and wonder how he's so good in FUT. - @selb

When the bank has foreclosed on your home and the wife has left with the kids. - @VagisilFC

When you start supporting teams and players you never cared about, only because you invested in a bunch of OTWs. - @Nervous_Nick

When someone at work says their team are linked with "Billy Nobody" and your first response is "Beast on FIfa." - @They Caged Non

When you read the Denny's menu and instead of food, you read this thinking Nacho Fernandez is getting a Team of the Season card. - @alanrudy
20180522_130133.jpg

When you’re watching super Sunday and can’t help but try and press buttons to make them pass. - @FootyFootyFootball

When I tell my friends to sell their stocks in the hype. - @krappen07

When you start telling your mate that the player his club has been linked with is really good, then realise you've never actually seen them IRL. - @Gromit

When you watch a match on tv and can tell whoever you’re with what any players work rates are/ weak foot/ number of stars skills! - @Rendevous_star

When you see Firmino have his eye gouged out on live TV and disregard his wellbeing and instead worry about a lack of IF cards during the season. - @mdizzl3

When you check the forums daily to ensure @RayS has made a poll. - @Diggy

When you see a bargain in the shops and wonder if @UrboiStev if grabbing all the mad deals also. - @RebelRob

When you're scrambling some eggs and chuck in some jalapenos on 7 chem. - @holdenwait

When whenever Salah touches the ball with his right foot, and every Liverpool fan comes on here moaning about his WF rating. - @wade_7_

When you have three threads on the first page of the forum. - @bucs0576

When you end up having Gervinho, Doumbia, and Ibarbo in your team.
IRL. (See Roma 14/15 season) - @Alemas_2012

When your playing football IRL and think I'll take a low driven shot now, it's OP as ****. - @nj10

When you're in the t100 on any leaderboard on UT. - @krappen07

When you know half of the Shaktar XI when they're playing in the CL and your mates don't have a clue who that Brazilian lad Marlos is. - @Xx_iou_cheesecake_xX

When you know all the words to “The System only Dreams in Total Darkness.” - @Sporter

When you’ve only heard of a player someone is buying cos he has an IF card. - @Macca77

When names like Fukumora and Fukuta cease to be funny when using BPM as you have seen them so many times. - @sido1968

When trying a berba spin in the park with your mates and nearly breaking your ankle. - @CharlieC

When you wake up in the middle of the night, and instead of just going back to sleep you reach for your phone and "relist all." - @TheonlywayisS6

When you turn down sex because that auction you're watching is ending soon. - @TheonlywayisS6

When you literally start praying to RNJesus. - @Dazido

When you quit your real job to concentrate on competitive FIFA. (See Kurt) - @Alemas_2012
Post edited by RayS on

Comments

• BRISTOL86
    8487 posts League Winner
    You can’t hear the (real life) commentator talking about a player being ‘in form’ without picturing the player in question on a black card.
  • You count Harits Packed instead of sheep before bed time.
  • WarrenBarton
    4013 posts National Call-Up
    You think of @RayS whenever an election is on ;)
  • Edward220967
    1023 posts Professional
    You know at least 75% of all gold players from every league
  • RayS
    19852 posts Club Captain
    You think of @RayS whenever an election is on ;)

I hope all FUT users think this!
  • Sporter
    548 posts An Exciting Prospect
    You watch a real life football game and complain when a player doesn’t win an aerial duel because his ‘jumping’ stat is greater than his opponents.
  • Bugayoko
    121 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited September 14
    You see the dance of Matuidi and think about how many times your opponents have done it on FIFA.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=DMr6sE4L_Qk
  • When you think the referee is always Mehmet Yildiraz.
  • RayS
    19852 posts Club Captain
    When you think the referee is always Mehmet Yildiraz.

Lol i can hear Martin Tyler’s voice saying his name too
  • UrboiStev
    282 posts Sunday League Hero
    When you hear about a transfer in real life and all you can think of is the new chemistry links the players will get.
  • Fab
    16690 posts World Class
    You know you play too much FUT when you make a moaning thread every day but keep on playing
  • GoalGiant
    1694 posts Play-Off Hero
    When you’re talking about real footballers you’ve never seen play, but you talk purely on how they play on Fifa :lol:
  • truegunn3r
    6548 posts League Winner
    When you think of De Gea’s FUT item every time he saves a driven shot in real life.
  • selb
    5034 posts Big Money Move
    edited September 14
    When you watch Martial irl and wonder how he's so good in FUT
  • truegunn3r
    6548 posts League Winner
    edited September 14
    selb wrote: »

Lol true, same goes for Bakayoko
  • selb
    truegunn3r wrote: »

Lol true, same goes for Bakayoko

Haha yeah that actually would be been a better example, I just forgot about him coz he was invisible for whole season!
  • VagisilFC
    1267 posts Professional
    You know you play too much FUT when the bank has foreclosed on your home and the wife has left with the kids
  • RayS
    19852 posts Club Captain
    VagisilFC wrote: »
    You know you play too much FUT when the bank has foreclosed on your home and the wife has left with the kids

Dark humor!
  • Nervous_Nick
    3314 posts National Call-Up
    When you’re talking about real footballers you’ve never seen play, but you talk purely on how they play on FIFA. - @GoalGiant

Hahahah this!!!
  • Nervous_Nick
    3314 posts National Call-Up
    Also when you start supporting teams and players you never cared about, only because you invested in a bunch of OTWs
  • RayS
    19852 posts Club Captain
    Also when you start supporting teams and players you never cared about, only because you invested in a bunch of OTWs

haha too true too true. I had OTW Gylfi the season he moved to Everton. Never did get that OTW upgraded...
  • Professor
    448 posts Sunday League Hero
    I took my 16 year old nephew to play with my team and the coach asked him what he played. He responded by saying he is a RAM but can play LAM to cut in and fineese. The confused coach responded idk wth that means but you're playing left mid
  • RayS
    19852 posts Club Captain
    edited September 14
    Professor wrote: »
    I took my 16 year old nephew to play with my team and the coach asked him what he played. He responded by saying he is a RAM but can play LAM to cut in and fineese. The confused coach responded idk wth that means but you're playing left mid

He shoulda just said “RB+B”
  • They Caged Non
    3883 posts National Call-Up
    When someone at work says their team are linked with 'Billy Nobody' and your first response is 'Beast on FIfa'
  • alanrudy
    1553 posts Play-Off Hero
    Lol, loving some of these answers. This happened during TOTS...

When you read the Denny's menu and instead of food, you read this thinking Nacho Fernandez is getting a Team of the Season card.

20180522_130133.jpg
  • RayS
    19852 posts Club Captain
    alanrudy wrote: »

When you read the Denny's menu and instead of food, you read this thinking Nacho Fernandez is getting a Team of the Season card.

20180522_130133.jpg

Hahaha great one @alanrudy
  • selb
    RayS wrote: »

Haha, don't forget the double tap on shoot, low driven always go in unless the keeper saves with feet
  • UrboiStev
    282 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited September 14

20180522_130133.jpg

Ray can u only post the good ones in the initial post pls. E.g this one and a couple others, the otw one
  • RayS
    19852 posts Club Captain
    UrboiStev wrote: »

20180522_130133.jpg

Ray can u only post the good ones in the initial post pls. E.g this one and a couple others, the otw one

My boy Stev, humor is subjective, so I included them all in case one I don’t think is funny has someone else keeled over in fits of hysterical laugter at the office
  • RayS
    19852 posts Club Captain

Haha, don't forget the double tap on shoot, low driven always go in unless the keeper saves with feet

I’d love to see the coaches face after that convo then :D