Champions league theme in Ultimate team

SteveG
1605 posts Play-Off Hero
Here's my question/worry.

After playing the beta and the demo there is a major difference in the lighting/colour's of the game.

The Beta was poor as colours where dark whereas the demo is perfect, (although this is based on the champions league nights/floodlights) on a ps4 pro, 65inch 4k HDR TV the champions league night time light effects look fantastic, my concern is will it only look like this in that specific offline mode.

Ultimate team is the mode I play along with the majority of people here, are the games going to be dull and dark like the beta or is the champions league floodlights that enhance the game's colours going to be available in this mode. I would like to play Ultimate team with the CL banners and skins, IMO the weekend league should be the "champions weekend league" and use all the CL skins.

Comments

• Walsgrove_V2
    2196 posts Fans' Favourite
    Would be nice , but don't they use FUT Champions banners and advertising hoardings in the stadium previously? I'd assume they'd keep that

I could be telling a complete lie tbh but thats how i remember it (only played WL once in the last 8 months)
  • SteveG
    1605 posts Play-Off Hero
    Would be nice , but don't they use FUT Champions banners and advertising hoardings in the stadium previously? I'd assume they'd keep that

I could be telling a complete lie tbh but thats how i remember it (only played WL once in the last 8 months)

Your right that's correct, they never previously had the CL licence but :)
  • Walsgrove_V2
    2196 posts Fans' Favourite
    I agree would be nice if they used the champions league theme especially with the licence but EA will continue wanting to promote FUT Champions in my opinion