Comments

• crackers07
    1023 posts Professional
    Summer69 wrote: »
    crackers07 wrote: »
    IDARYL wrote: »
    Blarix wrote: »
    Liverpool but in 5 years things might be different.

Why are they winning the league 14 times and European cup 5 times in that time ?

Villa have a better history but their golden period was 1890-1900. Are they bigger than city too?

Pretty sure they won a european cup in the early 80s. If not for arab money villa would be bigger.

More like terrible managers and awful Recruitment!!! :)

Hàha well i am sure that too. Wish they was back in the prem though always a good away day
  • LFC Simon 98
    15985 posts World Class
    I can see how this question may have been poised, but ultimately it’s a balance of history and current, City may have been better for 10 years but Liverpool easily had the 100 before that.

Answers the question really
  • Reus
    22229 posts Club Captain
    Liverpool much bigger club
    Man city better right now
  • Currieman
    4918 posts National Call-Up
    Liverpool 100%.
  • TalentFG
    1502 posts Play-Off Hero
    Liverpool are bigger

I think they would have won even more titles if it wasn't for the back pass rule being introduced.
  • IDARYL
    5625 posts Big Money Move

Why are they winning the league 14 times and European cup 5 times in that time ?

Villa have a better history but their golden period was 1890-1900. Are they bigger than city too?

When a someone with no knowledge tries to act like he's got knowledge....
  • Rutta
    6136 posts Big Money Move

Yes
  • Summer69
    1252 posts Professional

When a someone with no knowledge tries to act like he's got knowledge....

Might be worth doing your research mate...
  • Tornado31619
    15268 posts World Class
    EddieFicio wrote: »
    Liverpool. There's no contest really.

There's an argument for better, but not for bigger.

This. Utd fan, too.
  • Summer69
    1252 posts Professional
    Seems like a pretty close call, probably could have done with a poll to decide
  • ORANGEeffect05
    19409 posts World Class

/s?
  • Bob_Dylan
    19224 posts World Class
    I can see how this question may have been poised, but ultimately it’s a balance of history and current, City may have been better for 10 years but Liverpool easily had the 100 before that.

Not really
  • ORANGEeffect05
    19409 posts World Class
    Bob_Dylan wrote: »

Not really

Agreed, pretty clear City have been superior over the last 10 years.
  • Bob_Dylan
    19224 posts World Class
    Bob_Dylan wrote: »

Not really

Agreed, pretty clear City have been superior over the last 10 years.

ffs :D
  • IDARYL

You forgot the small fact Aston villa won the European cup or you have no football knowledge
  • ORANGEeffect05
    19409 posts World Class

You forgot the small fact Aston villa won the European cup or you have no football knowledge

Good guy Daryl
  • Summer69
    1252 posts Professional

In 1982? Never heard of it. Can't believe I got owned by iamdaryl.
    I bow down to your knowledge :D
  • IDARYL

In 1982? Never heard of it. Can't believe I got owned by iamdaryl.
    I bow down to your knowledge :D

Sorry forgot 1982 didn't count in football.
  • IDARYL
    City deffo won't get into top 5 big clubs and wondering if they make it into top 10
  • crackers07
    1023 posts Professional
    City deffo won't get into top 5 big clubs and wondering if they make it into top 10

R. Madrid
    Barcelona
    Atl.Madrid
    Ac milan
    Juventus
    Inter
    Roma
    Bayern munich
    Dortmund
    Ajax

10 much bigger clubs without trying . Ciry are building a brand but so many clubs have years on them. Its not all about trophys you win now. Its about history, prestiege,support base and that takes a long time.
  • IDARYL

R. Madrid
    Barcelona
    Atl.Madrid
    Ac milan
    Juventus
    Inter
    Roma
    Bayern munich
    Dortmund
    Ajax

10 much bigger clubs without trying . Ciry are building a brand but so many clubs have years on them. Its not all about trophys you win now. Its about history, prestiege,support base and that takes a long time.

I'm talking england.....city won't top 50 in Europe....
  • crackers07
    1023 posts Professional

R. Madrid
    Barcelona
    Atl.Madrid
    Ac milan
    Juventus
    Inter
    Roma
    Bayern munich
    Dortmund
    Ajax

I'm talking england.....city won't top 50 in Europe....

I would have always had em top 10. Clubs like city, villa, everton and leeds would cause debate i am sure in what order you would have them.
  • IntoxicatedSeal
    1421 posts Professional
    edited September 2018
    Liverpool by a million miles.

City are not even a big club, not in the slightest. Most ridiculous thread in the history of this forum and that is saying something.

Recent success and squad quality has NOTHING to do with the size of the club.

• Summer69
    1252 posts Professional

City are not even a big club, not in the slightest. Most ridiculous thread in the history of this forum and that is saying something.

Are you ok?
  • Summer69 wrote: »

Are you ok?

I should be asking that to you.

Did a brick land on your head before creating this thread or do you have no understanding of the game whatsoever?
  • Summer69
    1252 posts Professional

Are you ok?

Did a brick land on your head before creating this thread or do you have no understanding of the game whatsoever?

You didn't answer the question, seriously just want to check you are ok?
  • Summer69 wrote: »

Are you ok?

Yes.

The shock of the stupidity of this thread took me back a little but I am now fine.

I appreciate the concern.
  • Fab
    17513 posts World Class
    please only love no hate
  • Rutta
    Fab wrote: »
    please only love no hate

Tribal wars
  • Rutta

Are you ok?

Beef