Anyone else liquidating their club? (To an extent)

Antparry92
17530 posts World Class
Just going through the painfully slow process of clearing all useless golds, and consumables. Will move on to silvers then.

Hoping to have enough to start a cheap icon SBC for the sake of it seeing as I’m only going to be playing offline if at all now

Comments

• Maverick
    4774 posts National Call-Up
    Unless you're continuing to play 18, I don't see why anyone would be doing that at this point.
  • Antparry92
    17530 posts World Class
    Maverick wrote: »
    Unless you're continuing to play 18, I don't see why anyone would be doing that at this point.

It’s liter to get a few coins for either an icon or more MLS special cards. I won’t be getting 19 till the end of September either
  • Finesse_4days
    6841 posts Big Money Move
    I think most people don't touch fifa 18 at this stage
  • Couchy
    9505 posts League Winner
    Antparry92 wrote: »

It’s liter to get a few coins for either an icon or more MLS special cards. I won’t be getting 19 till the end of September either

It’s literally not out until the end of September :joy:
  • Knowlesdinho
    10090 posts Has That Special Something
    @Antparry92 I sold all my specials that I packed in futties just because I had no intention of using them.

I was thinking of liquidating just to see how much I’d get, but at nearly 6000 players, I just cba.
  • Finesse_4days
    Couchy wrote: »

What he means is most people on here will get it on the 20th September on early access, where as he will probably get it on the 27th or 29th .
  • Currieman
    4919 posts National Call-Up
    I'm tempted to liquidate my club but only to go on a pack binge, not because I still play the game.
  • Cheetah Thumbs
    4183 posts National Call-Up

I have not played in days. Haven't been on here in what seems like weeks. I hate this time of year where fifa is dead and we just have to wait.
  • Finesse_4days

I have not played in days. Haven't been on here in what seems like weeks. I hate this time of year where fifa is dead and we just have to wait.

I don't mind it Tbf it helps build up the hype and also I get to play some other games that I have n't played for a while, After playing 3k + games I have a bit of burn out from this fifa so it's nice to have a small break .
  • Antparry92
    17530 posts World Class

Couchy wrote: »

What he means is most people on here will get it on the 20th September on early access, where as he will probably get it on the 27th or 29th .

This haha
  • RebelRob
    5011 posts Big Money Move
    I’ve probably only got 220k in coins if I sold, so couldn’t do anything with so not gonna bother and will probably just keep my team so I can always go back to 18 if needs be.
  • Antparry92
    17530 posts World Class
    @Antparry92 I sold all my specials that I packed in futties just because I had no intention of using them.

I was thinking of liquidating just to see how much I’d get, but at nearly 6000 players, I just cba.

C’mon pal, you know you want to. 100 players an hour just listing on the companion app
  • Antparry92
    17530 posts World Class
    RebelRob wrote: »
    I’ve probably only got 220k in coins if I sold, so couldn’t do anything with so not gonna bother and will probably just keep my team so I can always go back to 18 if needs be.

That’s still an icon probably depending on what you get in packs etc
  • Scutch
    10374 posts Has That Special Something
    edited September 2018
    Na I’m completely done with it now. Final team was this:

1c9667ee8afc0358161d7c51cbb5a5e7.jpg
  • MattDaddy V1
    1601 posts Play-Off Hero
    I'm waiting to see if the prices of consumables go up once FIFA 19 drops. (Technically waiting for consumables to actually bloody sell for 150 coins on bid lol.)

I've only got every Brighton card and around 100 untradeable special cards In the club, but around 1 million coins in consumables in quick sell value. Obviously if they all went on open bid for 150 coins I'd clear 2 million, which is a nicer amount to waste on WC packs trying to get every player lol.
  • RebelRob
    RebelRob wrote: »

That’s still an icon probably depending on what you get in packs etc

The only one I’ve put an icon into is Rio (and Pele, but he won’t be obtainable :D ), but reckon I’d be short anyway. Plus it would mean losing my full backs and lcm in my current setup, which would effect chemistry and that so would ruin my team lol.
  • Antparry92
    17530 posts World Class
    I'm waiting to see if the prices of consumables go up once FIFA 19 drops. (Technically waiting for consumables to actually bloody sell for 150 coins on bid lol.)

I've only got every Brighton card and around 100 untradeable special cards In the club, but around 1 million coins in consumables in quick sell value. Obviously if they all went on open bid for 150 coins I'd clear 2 million, which is a nicer amount to waste on WC packs trying to get every player lol.
    You have to be getting icons instead of on the WC mode haha
  • MattDaddy V1
    1601 posts Play-Off Hero

But I've got all the icons in WC mode...oh you mean in ultimate team lol. Strangely thats kind of what I'm trying to do. Sell everything, blow it all on WC packs, open the reward packs, keep anything I can use to finish off the league SBCs or Icon SBCs with, sell the rest, rinse and repeat, wish me luck lol.
  • Antparry92
    17530 posts World Class

But I've got all the icons in WC mode...oh you mean in ultimate team lol. Strangely thats kind of what I'm trying to do. Sell everything, blow it all on WC packs, open the reward packs, keep anything I can use to finish off the league SBCs or Icon SBCs with, sell the rest, rinse and repeat, wish me luck lol.

I forgot about the reward packs tbh
  • RebelRob

That sounds long....

How long did it take to get all the icons in wc mode @MattDaddy V1 ?

I’ve done more icon upgrades than I care to think and still don’t have r9 (who was my only real desire) or okocha!
  • UrboiStev
    282 posts Sunday League Hero
    If you guys are going to liquidate and sell your players please DM me
  • SergiuLive
    3170 posts National Call-Up
    I have like 2000 players bronze or silvers, mostly from doing the daily SBCs can't be arsed to go over them all.
  • Knowlesdinho
    10090 posts Has That Special Something
    UrboiStev wrote: »

Mad deals for all
  • Hippyboy6
    16864 posts World Class

Back on the scrounge again trading god, is making 2m a week not enough :joy:
  • Diggy
    13618 posts Has That Special Something
    Did it the other day to get Maradona felt bad sacrificing Crespo Zanetti & Carlos but oh well
  • UrboiStev
    Hippyboy6 wrote: »

It kills me to see all these people just waste their coins.
  • MisterJV
    10773 posts Has That Special Something
    Hippyboy6 wrote: »

It kills me to see all these people just waste their coins.

on what ?
  • Summer69
    1309 posts Professional
    I just discarded r9 instead of selling. Living life on the wild side @UrboiStev
  • UrboiStev
    Summer69 wrote: »
    I just discarded r9 instead of selling. Living life on the wild side @UrboiStev

Broooooo. Why that actually made me sooo sad. If not to me. Do it for other people who are staying on the game. People will use him. It's like my old clothes I always give to charity shops. Yh I could just rip them up for fun but it will make someone's day
  • MisterJV
    10773 posts Has That Special Something
    so close to discarding players too . Thinking bout FOF Pogba & Son & Kane all gone for discard