The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

Missing Chinese Super League Players in FIFA 19 (according to FUTWIZ)

Ryno
6532 posts Big Money Move
edited September 2018
Beijing Renhe (beijingrenhefc.com/chengyuan.html)
  • Makhete Diop
  • Shao Shuai (res)
  • Wang Qiang
  • Chenglong Li
Beijing Sinobo Guoan (http://www.fcguoan.com/team.php?cate=1)
  • Zheng Yiming (res)
  • Xue Mengtao (res)
Tianjin Teda
  • John Obi Mikel
  • Johnathan

Frankly, I am rather disappointed if these foreign players truly are being omitted from the full release. There are only 64 across the whole league after all...

Before I get way to into this, can I get confirmation that the database available to FUTWIZ is the full database? @EA_Andy

***res is shorthand for they got called up from the reserves in July

Comments

• Ryno
  • EA_Andy
    3378 posts EA Staff (retired)
    I don't know if that's the current or final database. At this point I'd say wait until the full game is out and see.
  • Thamightyboro
    7108 posts Big Money Move
    Was guarin on there as he wasn't on futheads.
  • Rajivvv86
    1500 posts Play-Off Hero
    Was guarin on there as he wasn't on futheads.

He was.
  • Ryno
    EA_Andy wrote: »
    I don't know if that's the current or final database. At this point I'd say wait until the full game is out and see.

Thats what I was thinking. I just didn't want to look through all 16 teams for missing players and then have them show up upon the game's release. Thanks for the reply. @EA_Andy
  • Magalha27
    74 posts Park Captain
    Ramires wasn’t on futwiz as well. Really hope he is in game
  • Ryno
    Magalha27 wrote: »
    Ramires wasn’t on futwiz as well. Really hope he is in game

Ramires is in the reserves trying to leave the team, so he won't be in FUT. Same with Gervinho
  • wetcase
    223 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Ryno wrote: »
    Same with Gervinho
    Gervinho was signed by Parma, he is already in the game.
  • Alp_2760
    1952 posts Play-Off Hero
    Do yiu understand that they have to get the rights etc and might not have been able to for those particular players? They've managed to get the league in, for the sake of people like you, despite it being a poor league. Do you really have to sound so ungrateful and expectant?
  • Ryno
    Alp_2760 wrote: »
    Do yiu understand that they have to get the rights etc and might not have been able to for those particular players? They've managed to get the league in, for the sake of people like you, despite it being a poor league. Do you really have to sound so ungrateful and expectant?

Embarrassing comment. I'm disappointed that there are only 64 players that are not of Chinese nationality within the league, all of which are marquee to each team, and some are possibly omitted. Those are big omissions. Im not being ungrateful, I don't have to lick the feet of EA because they added a league I am interested in, and as a consumer, I have a right to ask questions about things.
  • Ryno
    wetcase wrote: »
    Ryno wrote: »
    Same with Gervinho
    Gervinho was signed by Parma, he is already in the game.

Yes forgot he recently moved, thanks for reminding me
  • bigpokey24
    4864 posts Big Money Move
    Mikel needs to be added ASAP
  • Ryno
    bigpokey24 wrote: »
    Mikel needs to be added ASAP

This was the most notable omission to me. Not sure why a notable name would be left out
  • Eddie Jones
    2268 posts Fans' Favourite
    Is Obafemi Martins still playing?
  • Ryno
    Is Obafemi Martins still playing?

Currently has a heavy injury and is in the reserves at Shenhua. No chance he makes it in the game at launch
  • Ryno
    Johnathan just scored for Tianjin Teda today, will be a bit irritating if he actually isn't in the game all year