Wednesday
3%
LaMertesackerRun 1 vote
Thursday
3%
bear 1 vote
Friday
33%
G000nerBobb WFCBagnallRyanomatesIbte10Xx_iou_cheesecake_xXSKhan31xGrumpyWolfxWarrenBartonTornado31619SupaNoodle1990 11 votes
Saturday
33%
RealMLeedsLesterManutelliChubbsAntparry92MiIanRetro_GAEseyRayScdbuck26TheRealHarrison 11 votes
Sunday
6%
P1tch_1nvaderz88Colt_seevers 2 votes

Comments

• Sellish
    9041 posts League Winner
    Monday
    I started a couple of months ago with the mindset that mondays is the best day of the week, convincing myself that it's true.

Took away all the monday-anxiety
  • RayS
    25336 posts Player of the Year
    Saturday
    Sellish wrote: »
    I started a couple of months ago with the mindset that mondays is the best day of the week, convincing myself that it's true.

Took away all the monday-anxiety

I think you’re on to something
  • Blarix
    20825 posts Club Captain
    Monday
    Monday vibe
  • RayS
    Saturday
    What is wrong with u ppl liking mondays

@WarrenBarton thoughts?
  • WarrenBarton
    7322 posts Big Money Move
    Friday
    RayS wrote: »

@WarrenBarton thoughts?

@RayS I am a Monday to Thursday worker so I like a Friday. Although I don’t fry on Friday, I sometimes sauté on Saturday. Sunday is nice but I can’t lie in too much or I will struggle to sleep at night and be tired on Monday.
    Monday can be Mundane but is sometimes nice. I chew every Tuesday without fail. Never been wed on Wednesday (or any other day :'( ). Thursday I wear my fur coat that I inherited from my granny. I wouldn’t usually wear fur but it’s old and the animal is already long passed.
  • RayS
    Saturday

@WarrenBarton thoughts?

@RayS I am a Monday to Thursday worker so I like a Friday. Although I don’t fry on Friday, I sometimes sauté on Saturday. Sunday is nice but I can’t lie in too much or I will struggle to sleep at night and be tired on Monday.
    Monday can be Mundane but is sometimes nice. I chew every Tuesday without fail. Never been wed on Wednesday (or any other day :'( ). Thursday I wear my fur coat that I inherited from my granny. I wouldn’t usually wear fur but it’s old and the animal is already long passed.

I’m at a loss for words...
  • WarrenBarton
    Friday

@WarrenBarton thoughts?

Ooh, I met 3 nice Burmese cats this eve at one of the receptionists from my work’s house. Very nice Kitties :*
    Just thought I would let you know as you seem interested in my cat escapades
  • RayS
    Saturday

@WarrenBarton thoughts?

Ooh, I met 3 nice Burmese cats this eve at one of the receptionists from my work’s house. Very nice Kitties :*

the way you phrased that makes it sound like you are also a cat. Are you?
  • WarrenBarton
    Friday

@WarrenBarton thoughts?

I’m not willing to disclose that kind of information on a public forum
  • RayS
    Saturday

@WarrenBarton thoughts?

the cat is out of the bag
  • WarrenBarton
    Friday

@WarrenBarton thoughts?

I pRaySe your detective skills Ray, but I bet you can’t guess the breed B)
  • AEsey
    5984 posts Big Money Move
    Saturday
    It's gotta be Saturday
  • Friday

@WarrenBarton thoughts?

Can I have a go? An hour of cyber-sleuthing has lead me to this photo.
    3cb6d2482c74613715d7c28ffe199ebb.jpg

• WarrenBarton
    Friday

@WarrenBarton thoughts?

Can I have a go? An hour of cyber-sleuthing has lead me to this photo.
    3cb6d2482c74613715d7c28ffe199ebb.jpg

@Xx_iou_cheesecake_xX , You win. not sure why there’s pics of me on the internet though. I must learn to keep my curtains closed in future.
  • Adifunky
    748 posts Semi-Pro
    Tuesday
    Because no one else does
  • mdizzl3
    12352 posts Has That Special Something
    Monday
    It's all about Mondays - fresh week of work ahead of you. Difficult to beat!
  • WarrenBarton
    Friday
    mdizzl3 wrote: »
    It's all about Mondays - fresh week of work ahead of you. Difficult to beat!

Do you taste ice cream for your job?
  • RayS
    edited October 2018
    Saturday
    Who likes Wednesdays ew
  • Bob_Dylan
    19224 posts World Class
    Tomorrow