Your most satisfying wins on this FIFA?

Riggs006
1061 posts Professional
edited September 2018
For me I'd have to choose 2 games.

One of the games was a Fut champs game, I was 4-2 down at half time and not playing well, the guys Gamertag had YT at the end of it so I decided at half time to Youtube his name, madly enough he was streaming at the time so I thought well I don't want to embarrass myself by losing badly so I concentrated a bit more, I did go 5-2 down but I kept calm and got it to 5-4 and in the last minute I scored the flukiest equaliser, although the guy was French so I couldnt understand him but his reaction to the goal was hilarious, just utter disbelief and all the chat saying how lucky I was, I went on to win 7-6 with a late goal in ET and he was not best pleased, I sent him GG, he sent me back a banana emoji haha, it was a great game but it was just a bit of a crazy one for me so was pleased with that!

Second one was again a Fut champs, not much explaining needed, the guys team name was "DabAtUrFuneral" and of course he shushed and dabbed every goal, I think he was 4-2 up for a while but I thought I wasn't going to lose against someone with a stupid name like that, so ended up getting it to 5-4 to me and then made it 6-4 in the 90th min after 1 touch passing around his team for about 5 mins and of course returned the favour of the dab!

Anyone got any satisfying wins to share, whether it just be great comebacks, against great teams or winning against people who are using cheap tactics etc?
Post edited by Riggs006 on

Comments

• krappen07
    5995 posts Big Money Move
    Every rage quit in WL
  • Any win against someone who used all the OP players (Viera, ruud, maldini,R9) abusing the stupid mechanics and dabbing on me as they tried to sweat their way to victory....

Those are the most satisfying of wins
  • bucs0576
    2357 posts Fans' Favourite
    Switching to fortnite
  • Antiseen
    1383 posts Play-Off Hero
    Any game where cr7 score winning goal after 80th min and spin his finger before doing he default siiiii celebration.
  • Div 1 4-0 down, celebration and full replay every goal. Got 1 back just before half time. Ended the match with a winning goal for 5-4 on 90.
  • RebelRob
    7268 posts Big Money Move
    Rainbow flick volley rage quits.

Except when it’s a blinder and they’ve stayed for 4-5 goals already and quit to be a sore loser.
  • Notformeclive
    2862 posts Fans' Favourite
    My most satisfying moment was actually a loss (in effect).

I was playing a few weekend league games before going out (I wasn't planning on playing any that weekend but had a few minutes to kill).
    Playing against team with Gullit, Ronaldo, Vieira, TOTS Son etc, needless to say he paused instantly to change formation (and bring on Lozano), I was using a cheapish hybrid.

10 minutes or so into the game I was one-nil up when the phone rang, I was trying to foul him to pause the game and take the call, I managed to achieve this unfortunately my player got a straight red in the process.

I carried on playing (with ten men) whilst still speaking on the phone as it didn't really matter, needless to say I was getting battered, he missed some chances before I inevitably lost concentration completely and Lozano equalised near post from a corner.
    He then proceeded to celebrate the goal by running around in circles ssshhhing for the maximum allotted time before running to the halfway line and dabbing (I should stress that I hadn't done anything beforehand, I always just try and get through the default celebration as quickly as possible).

I switched it off and went for a shower.

• joehuk
    8228 posts League Winner
    Non I can't recall any games online that were wow that was a good game.
  • VagisilFC
    1492 posts Play-Off Hero
    Not spending a cent on FP, not wasting time trading and price fixing, and still pulling an icon and a few dozen special cards
  • UoD
    504 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Any win against someone who used all the OP players (Viera, ruud, maldini,R9) abusing the stupid mechanics and dabbing on me as they tried to sweat their way to victory....

Those are the most satisfying of wins

+ Those starting with Kante as ST, CR7 as DM etc so they can bypass Chem.
  • Trobos_Locos
    1501 posts Play-Off Hero
    Any win against immature and irritating people with squad names like "your mom" "she was only XI" etc etc etc etc etc etc etc
  • Theomanny
    2752 posts National Call-Up
    Mine has to be a div one game this evening. My opponent scored the first goal, dabbed and watched replay. Didnt get mad. He attacked towards the end of first half. I got the ball from him with my defender, passes to De Gea who for no reason, ball passed underneath him into the net. He watched the replay again. So I sub on De Gea for fof Lozano in goal. Yes fof Lozano as my GK. won the game 6:3 as I upped my game. Lozano made two outstanding safes De Gea wouldn’t make. He will think twince about dabbing his next opponent.
  • Trobos_Locos
    1501 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited September 2018
    Theomanny wrote: »
    Mine has to be a div one game this evening. My opponent scored the first goal, dabbed and watched replay. Didnt get mad. He attacked towards the end of first half. I got the ball from him with my defender, passes to De Gea who for no reason, ball passed underneath him into the net. He watched the replay again. So I sub on De Gea for fof Lozano in goal. Yes fof Lozano as my GK. won the game 6:3 as I upped my game. Lozano made two outstanding safes De Gea wouldn’t make. He will think twince about dabbing his next opponent.

No, he will not.. He has been intoxicated by the toxic game and that will not change.

I love when you equalize a game and they pause to switch formations or make subs, that pause let you know that they already lost control. :smile:
  • SanderFC
    3255 posts National Call-Up
    Was during that WL when you had to use only one nation: he started with a 4312 and I with 4321. His TOTS Rodrigo scored 6 times in the first half (with like 7 shots) and I only scored only once. Just before half time, he decided to pause and send me messages about how he was gonna keep possession for the whole second half and would enjoy it.

I changed to 4312 and subbed in EOAE Kaka, won after 90 minutes with 7-6. I regret the messages I sent to him but the IG comeback was fantastic
  • SanderFC wrote: »
    Was during that WL when you had to use only one nation: he started with a 4312 and I with 4321. His TOTS Rodrigo scored 6 times in the first half (with like 7 shots) and I only scored only once. Just before half time, he decided to pause and send me messages about how he was gonna keep possession for the whole second half and would enjoy it.

I changed to 4312 and subbed in EOAE Kaka, won after 90 minutes with 7-6. I regret the messages I sent to him but the IG comeback was fantastic

The last sentence LOL love it

• Diggy
    16243 posts World Class
    DKO final 4-0 down score 90th equaliser & 120th 5-4 winner with Gareth Mccleary >:)
  • kcichris
    1701 posts Play-Off Hero
    Played against one guy who got a 2-1 lead in the first half, celebrated by shushing and dabbing and he watched all the replays . His microphone was turned on and he was laughing at me and making fun of me. (at this point i had way more chances and was the better player overall). After he scored the lead he immediately changed to park the bus and tried to waste time (still first half!). I kept calm and scored the equalizer around the 70th minute and the winning goal at around 90th minute, i obviously shushed and then turned on my mic and joined in CR7's SIIIIIII, and said to him enjoy these replays. That was the moment he ragequit.
  • Mutu10gol
    2995 posts National Call-Up
    krappen07 wrote: »
    Every rage quit in WL