Best attacking RB?

selb
6120 posts Big Money Move
As title, max 80k Xbox, ideally min 3* skill moves, 3* weak foot and H / H workrates but not a necessity, I like my full backs to get up and down the field, score every now and then, defensively good and good crossing.

Hit me with your suggestions

Comments

• letsfifa10
    1452 posts Play-Off Hero
    Tots kimmich
  • selb
    letsfifa10 wrote: »
    Tots kimmich

I liked his TOTGS card, used it for 500+ games. Is his speed, what with all 99 pace attackers now, not detrimental to his defensive capabilities when he's pushing up field?
  • Bristolsmithy
    95 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Think his acceleration and positioning makes up for overall lack of speed. That’s what I found anyway
  • selb
    Think his acceleration and positioning makes up for overall lack of speed. That’s what I found anyway

Fair enough, I did see he's got high acceleration, agility and positioning so that may counter the low sprint speed, he's on the list.

Any other suggestions?
  • RebelRob
    4962 posts National Call-Up
    Not had any issue with his pace, as above generally unless he’s just pushed forward his positioning and strength and tackling more than make up for it. As an all rounder, there’s little better, especially not for the cost.
  • nextqprmanager
    3314 posts National Call-Up
    selb wrote: »

Fair enough, I did see he's got high acceleration, agility and positioning so that may counter the low sprint speed, he's on the list.

Any other suggestions?

Moses
  • selb
    How does TOTS Caligiuri and FoF Trippier compare to Kimmich and Moses as an attacking full back?
  • mdizzl3
    12306 posts Has That Special Something
    Moses is great going forward
  • grabberpresident
    621 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Moses

/Thread
  • selb
    mdizzl3 wrote: »
    Moses

/Thread

His crossing and aggression is quite poor compared with the others though
  • UrboiStev
    282 posts Sunday League Hero
    Fof trippier
  • RayS
    25091 posts Player of the Year
    edited September 2018
    TOTS Mbabu if you can get him on good chem. Tall, strong, fast, good stamina, good crossing, great tackling, but low finishing, M/M, and 2* moves.

FoF Moses is also very good and maybe more closely matches your criteria, 4* SM, good finishing (but M/M WR). Personally prefer Mbabu tho (even ovet 275k FoF valencia)
  • mdizzl3
    Caligiuri is Greta too
  • selb
    RayS wrote: »
    TOTS Mbabu if you can get him on good chem. Tall, strong, fast, good stamina, good crossing, great tackling, but low finishing, M/M, and 2* moves.

FoF Moses is also very good and maybe more closely matches your criteria, 4* SM, good finishing (but M/M WR). Personally prefer Mbabu tho.

He'll be between 2 Icons my man so chemistry is not an issue, but I'm very surprised and disappointed in you Ray, suggesting someone who has less than 3* skills ;)
  • grabberpresident
    621 posts An Exciting Prospect
    mdizzl3 wrote: »
    Moses

/Thread

His crossing and aggression is quite poor compared with the others though

I don't cross. Aggression hasn't been a problem, it just looks poor.
  • mdizzl3
    If cuadrado
  • RayS
    25091 posts Player of the Year

FoF Moses is also very good and maybe more closely matches your criteria, 4* SM, good finishing (but M/M WR). Personally prefer Mbabu tho.

He'll be between 2 Icons my man so chemistry is not an issue, but I'm very surprised and disappointed in you Ray, suggesting someone who has less than 3* skills ;)

Yes yes, I even recommended a Swiss league player above a United player... what is happenint to me!!
  • selb

Yes yes, I even recommended a Swiss league player above a United player... what is happenint to me!!

I don't know but your scaring me Ray
  • selb
    Just picked up TOTS Caligiuri, couldn't resist trying him for 30k! If he doesn't work out I'll try one of the others suggested
  • WarrenBarton
    7045 posts Big Money Move
    Just picked up TOTS Caligiuri, couldn't resist trying him for 30k! If he doesn't work out I'll try one of the others suggested

He was really good for me a few months back, even with an anchor on him he was excellent in attack.
  • selb

He was really good for me a few months back, even with an anchor on him he was excellent in attack.

I was thinking of sticking a shadow on him to boost those defensive stats, you think anchor would be ok / better?
  • WarrenBarton

I was thinking of sticking a shadow on him to boost those defensive stats, you think anchor would be ok / better?

Yeah as I think the extra physical and heading is important for defending crosses/corners.
  • selb
    edited September 2018

Yeah as I think the extra physical and heading is important for defending crosses/corners.

Thanks for that dude, you know, I think you're my favourite peace loving, kitten eater <3
  • WarrenBarton

Thanks for that dude, you know, I think you're my favourite kitten eater <3

Thanks Selb, you’re my number 1 favourite guy called selb <3

• selb

Ahh man, another tear brought to my eye <3 <3 <3 <3
  • Diggy
    13522 posts Has That Special Something
    FoF Valencia although I use TOTS Walker as I prefer him
  • WarrenBarton

Actually looking at the stats on futbin heading is the same but I think the aggression strength and jumping boosts are quite important. But I don’t slide a great deal though so if you are big on sliding tackles then maybe go shadow.
  • DicaniosGod
    4914 posts Big Money Move
    90 Trippier Or FOF Valencia
  • selb
    Diggy wrote: »
    FoF Valencia although I use TOTS Walker as I prefer him

I appreciate the effort and don't mean to be rude but did you read my OP? I said max 80k. I agree that FoF Valencia is great though
  • selb

Actually looking at the stats on futbin heading is the same but I think the aggression strength and jumping boosts are quite important. But I don’t slide a great deal though so if you are big on sliding tackles then maybe go shadow.

Nah I don't really slide either, that's an act of a desperate player, I just checked on futbin too and anchor seems the best option, there's not a massive difference between the two tbh