Demo available tomorrow ? (Edit: No, 13/09)

IamFrench
1307 posts Professional
edited September 2018
Post edited by IamFrench on

Comments

• Jinx
    11 posts Ball Boy
    Hoping this goes live tomorrow
  • tommygravesen
    142 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Would be decent that!
  • MrMack08
    401 posts Sunday League Hero
    Let's hope it's tomorrow!!
  • CounterLicious
    1071 posts Professional
    It's an popular gamestore here in the Netherlands, but how would they know that? What does EA gain from telling a retail store when their free demo is?

I hope they are right of course, but it's not conclusive information.
  • Benja190782
    1117 posts Professional
    I thought it was already confirmed the 13th?
  • Thok121
    232 posts Sunday League Hero
    Really hope it is tomorrow but I thought it was 13th too
  • NathW90
    282 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited September 2018
    Could this not mean that this store/chain will have a playable demo in-store tomorrow, rather than it being the general release?
  • CounterLicious
    1071 posts Professional
    NathW90 wrote: »
    Could this not mean that this store/chain with have a playable demo in-store tomorrow, rather than it being the general release?

No, the word "verkrijgbaar" means available in English. They wouldn't use those words when talking about a playable demo in their own store.
  • TheRealHarrison
    677 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Could this not mean that this store/chain with have a playable demo in-store tomorrow, rather than it being the general release?

No, the word "verkrijgbaar" means available in English. They wouldn't use those words when talking about a playable demo in their own store

Possible - but I doubt that it's a true poster tbh - look at the second 1 really zoomed in and you could see that it's slightly different colour. Might be edited? I really don't know though
  • MrMack08

No, the word "verkrijgbaar" means available in English. They wouldn't use those words when talking about a playable demo in their own store

Possible - but I doubt that it's a true poster tbh - look at the second 1 really zoomed in and you could see that it's slightly different colour. Might be edited? I really don't know though

It's on their website
  • Yes
  • Alemas_2012
    14538 posts Has That Special Something
    Demo before the full ratings reveal and the embargo lift?
    The 13th would make more sense.
  • Jack Frost
    121 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    US sites I find say the 11th, UK says the 13th? Either one is correct or both are for their region. Update in 6 hours if I'm awake.
  • Jack Frost wrote: »
    US sites I find say the 11th, UK says the 13th? Either one is correct or both are for their region. Update in 6 hours if I'm awake.

Last year it came out at like six o'clock. I was do disappointed in the morning
  • marcx666
    47 posts Park Captain
    Matt Prior creative director has just been on Talksport in the UK and said the demo comes out on Thursday
  • Leonsmith
    213 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    marcx666 wrote: »
    Matt Prior creative director has just been on Talksport in the UK and said the demo comes out on Thursday

Yes i heard that just now as well, wonder why he didnt bring up the new division rivals an talk about ultimate team.
  • marcx666
    47 posts Park Captain
    Leonsmith wrote: »

Yes i heard that just now as well, wonder why he didnt bring up the new division rivals an talk about ultimate team.

Probably due to a lack of time, and most of the UT target audience would be in bed :wink:
  • Leonsmith
    213 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Haha your probably right m8
  • MrMagicNL
    583 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Gamemania.nl website says that the demo is now available... very weird.
  • MaldinisHeir
    342 posts Sunday League Hero
    I only just realised that the PES demo and game were released last month!

So not exactly keeping up with latest developments. Thursday or whenever would be fine with me. It gives me a couple of days to check out PES. I going to make this duopoly work for my dollars.

It's one or the other.
  • SimonSaysSecret
    44 posts Last Pick at the Park
    edited September 2018
    Guys, today is 11th September. Day of terrorism.

EA Marketing definitely decided against 11th September as Demo Release although it was always the Tuesday in the last years. Why should they release the Demo on a day which people online combine with sadness and negativity? Right, there is no reason to do that. And when I have the chance to avoid this day as release day then I should do it. Same as EA now did.

The demo will be available on 13th September.
  • MrMack08

The same guy also said "Career Mode does not reach enough audience from EA's point of view to allocate resources and ...does not come up on our priorities agenda." But they spend millions on Alex Hunter...
  • CharlieC
    5901 posts Big Money Move
    I'm busy on Thursday, so they'll have to move it to Friday.
  • Nickbon
    51 posts Park Captain
    Guys is it really possible to download it one day earlier with a new zealander account as i was reading somewhere?
  • MrMack08
    Nickbon wrote: »
    Guys is it really possible to download it one day earlier with a new zealander account as i was reading somewhere?

Sometimes is works, a lot of people do it bc of the timezone
  • EA_Andy
    2943 posts EA Community Manager
    You'll find out soon enough :)
  • Diggy
    13396 posts Has That Special Something
    EA_Andy wrote: »
    You'll find out soon enough :)

Cryptic
  • CounterLicious
    1071 posts Professional
    BANHAMMER IMCOMING. :p