Fifa 19 player career afro short

ChrisW1991
911 posts Semi-Pro
edited September 2018
I know this to most will be a pointless post but for the players who still play player career, seeing as though you haven't gave us any new hairstyles or beards ect AGAIN ea, please can you make the afro short unlocked from the start of the game?? Either that or make it available for us to get in the catologue.. It's one of the best hairstyles on the game in my opinion and I can only use it in pro clubs as I can never unlock it in player career.. Like I say pointless post to most but they owe us at least something seeing as though no changes to player customisation again, it's always locked which I find ridiculous seeing as though we never get any new hairstyles.. Give us it to use in player career from the start, please
Post edited by ChrisW1991 on

Comments

• @EA_Andy @EACoreySA can you at least answer? Otherwise I will keep tagging you both every day lol.. Not acceptable that AGAIN player customisation has been untouched, I mainly play Career mode, player career and pro clubs so to me and I'm sure many others player edit is an absolute joke, sick of the constant lack of effort on EA's part.. It's 2018 and the customisation might aswell be from 2008 its that bad, it probably is
  • xGrumpyWolfx
    2684 posts Fans' Favourite
    ChrisW1991 wrote: »
    @EA_Andy @EACoreySA can you at least answer? Otherwise I will keep tagging you both every day lol.. Not acceptable that AGAIN player customisation has been untouched, I mainly play Career mode, player career and pro clubs so to me and I'm sure many others player edit is an absolute joke, sick of the constant lack of effort on EA's part.. It's 2018 and the customisation might aswell be from 2008 its that bad, it probably is

Yeah don’t spam the mods, unless you want them to smash down the ban hammer
  • ChrisW1991 wrote: »
    @EA_Andy @EACoreySA can you at least answer? Otherwise I will keep tagging you both every day lol.. Not acceptable that AGAIN player customisation has been untouched, I mainly play Career mode, player career and pro clubs so to me and I'm sure many others player edit is an absolute joke, sick of the constant lack of effort on EA's part.. It's 2018 and the customisation might aswell be from 2008 its that bad, it probably is

They should answer people on the forums then instead of ignoring.. Funny isnt it, other companies have forums and actually reply to their players and answer questions yet EA ignore us constantly
  • xGrumpyWolfx
    2684 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited September 2018

They should answer people on the forums then instead of ignoring.. Funny isnt it, other companies have forums and actually reply to their players and answer questions yet EA ignore us constantly

It’s almost as if they have lives outside of the FIFA Forums, how dare they!

They’ll reply when they can, assuming you aren’t spamming
  • ChrisW1991 wrote: »

It’s almost as if they have lives outside of the FIFA Forums, how dare they!

They’ll reply when they can, assuming you aren’t spamming

They hardly ever reply to anyone and if they do it's normally about FUT.. Spamming? What trying to get an answer from devs about a game I've invested money in, how's that spamming?
  • @EA_Andy @EACoreySA can you reply please
  • ChrisW1991
    911 posts Semi-Pro
    edited September 2018
    Sums up EA that @EA_Andy is in another post creating a meme yet can't respond to a paying customer asking a genuine question.. Must be one of, if not the worst company for customer communication yet if I swear in a post they're quick to send me a message banning me.. Absolute joke
    Post edited by ChrisW1991 on
  • Terrible too how you've not updated player edit mode for years yet put new customisation options in a boring mode like the journey, no point asking why because you won't respond
  • mdizzl3
    12320 posts Has That Special Something
    Have you had an answer yet? This has to be one of the most important issues with the game. Have you pre-ordered FIFA 19 yet?
  • No need to be sarcastic.. It's just proving a point that they aren't bothered about anything other than FUT, edit mode should have been improved by now it's pathetic the options they give us, yeah I've pre ordered it