Why are there no American Icons for FUT 19

Comments

  • 1690_Ulster_FC
    4269 posts National Call-Up
    Gooner93 wrote: »
    RayS wrote: »
    Gooner93 wrote: »
    RayS wrote: »
    Sporter wrote: »
    bjornini wrote: »
    I completely agree with you @RayS

    But it's not only the USA. Countries like Belgium and Scotland also have players who would deserve an Icon card.

    Like I read here, if the likes of Nakata, Hernandez or Shearer can get Icon cards, there's no way that f. Ex. a Belgian player like Preud'Homme wouldn't deserve one
    Shearer is the all-time leading goalscorer in the EPL.

    A quick google (because I’d never heard of him) tells me that Preud’Homme is a goalkeeper who won the Yashin award in 1994. Not bad, but not quite Shearer.

    Sheared had his prime when the quality of the PL was on its ****. Mid 90s England was even trailing behind the Eredivisie and some other leagues in terms of UEFA coefficient for a couple seasons. When Shearer won the PL, Ajax won the league and CL unbeaten. How is Seedorf the same rated as Kluivert and Kuivert the same rated as Shearer? (4 CL vs 1 CL vs 0 CL).

    All time top scorer in the greatest league in the world, whilst not even playing for a giant club.

    Serie A was the top league whilst Shearer was playing it's only the last 10 years probably that the BPL has been regarded as the best league in the world for it's playstyle.

    Tbf @SebastienEngelhart and @Gooner93 are probably quite young judging from Englehart’s comments and gooner’s username.

    Tbf Ray has nothing left to say, other than aim personal comments at people and judge them by their username.

    I'd assume Rays intellect is low

    Tbf that was uncalled for by me. I apologize
    Gooner93 wrote: »
    RayS wrote: »
    Sporter wrote: »
    bjornini wrote: »
    I completely agree with you @RayS

    But it's not only the USA. Countries like Belgium and Scotland also have players who would deserve an Icon card.

    Like I read here, if the likes of Nakata, Hernandez or Shearer can get Icon cards, there's no way that f. Ex. a Belgian player like Preud'Homme wouldn't deserve one
    Shearer is the all-time leading goalscorer in the EPL.

    A quick google (because I’d never heard of him) tells me that Preud’Homme is a goalkeeper who won the Yashin award in 1994. Not bad, but not quite Shearer.

    Sheared had his prime when the quality of the PL was on its ****. Mid 90s England was even trailing behind the Eredivisie and some other leagues in terms of UEFA coefficient for a couple seasons. When Shearer won the PL, Ajax won the league and CL unbeaten. How is Seedorf the same rated as Kluivert and Kuivert the same rated as Shearer? (4 CL vs 1 CL vs 0 CL).

    All time top scorer in the greatest league in the world, whilst not even playing for a giant club.

    Serie A was the top league whilst Shearer was playing it's only the last 10 years probably that the BPL has been regarded as the best league in the world for it's playstyle.

    Tbf @SebastienEngelhart and @Gooner93 are probably quite young judging from Englehart’s comments and gooner’s username.

    Tbf Ray has nothing left to say, other than aim personal comments at people and judge them by their username.

    I'd assume Rays intellect is low

    No problem

    I think it’s fair to take a guess, in light of your previous comments, that if you were quite young during a period of time of your leagues existence that you might have erroneous assumptions about your league during that time.

    I've actually not defended or bigged up the PL tbf. There are PL icons, Okocha for example, who i was surprised was added as an icon.

    There is obviously no set criteria for icons but i'd dare to say that 90-95% of them are players who have won WCs, champions league/european cup or won titles in a major league. Serie A, Prem, La liga, bundesliga ect. However there are a couple of anomalies, Okocha, Nakata.

    I personally think theyre adding too much, and actually there is probably a good chance you'll see an American icon next year, with the way its goimg

    Nakata was actually a brilliant player in Serie A...I wish Milan had signed him in his prime.
    Okacha was a poor mans Ronaldinho..I still remember him Zico flicking Ray Parlour for Bolton against Arsenal alongtime ago now.

    I suppose they have a budget for icons and flesh out the list with cheaper options.

    The likes of Law, Charlton, Gianni Rivera, Garrincha, Jairzinho, Nesskens, Muller, and Puskas should be added next before more recent players.
  • krappen07
    5995 posts Big Money Move
    Let's not have a go at Nakata and Okocha, the two only sole representatives from their respective continents.


    There have been so many iconic players form the past you can't simply add them all at once. EA are already releasing tons of players next year.



    Releasing primarily the most skillful and/or successful players historically and those considered icons more or less globally should be a priority, before releasing those who were perhaps only Iconic in their part of the world.

    Hopefully as we progress further on we will see a blend of icons released that were internationally renowned as well as the most iconic players from less represented parts of the world, such as in Africa, Asia and few South American countries not represented as of yet
  • Gooner93
    334 posts Sunday League Hero
    krappen07 wrote: »
    Let's not have a go at Nakata and Okocha, the two only sole representatives from their respective continents.


    There have been so many iconic players form the past you can't simply add them all at once. EA are already releasing tons of players next year.



    Releasing primarily the most skillful and/or successful players historically and those considered icons more or less globally should be a priority, before releasing those who were perhaps only Iconic in their part of the world.

    Hopefully as we progress further on we will see a blend of icons released that were internationally renowned as well as the most iconic players from less represented parts of the world, such as in Africa, Asia and few South American countries not represented as of yet

    Okocha was one of the most exciting players to watch, probably gives him the nod to be included. Nakata was the Japanese Beckham, as famous off the pitch.

    People just seem to be setting their 'honours' as the benchmark to include their favourite players. Which opens up a lot potential players, like i said earlier if they start down that road, there will be more icons than gold cards.
  • SuperRob
    2051 posts Fans' Favourite
    For me with the 3 different card types of each player it is hard to justify the inclusion of some of the lower tier icons and potentially any Americans. If they continue with the 3 for each player it should be limited to the elite players., just to keep the number of cards down if anything.

    However if they went back to 1 version for each icon then i see no reason not to include players who may have not been elite, but have iconic status in their region or country. Personally i would rather have 72 different icons rather than 24 with 3 cards.
  • RayS
    37873 posts International Superstar
    Gooner93 wrote: »
    krappen07 wrote: »
    Let's not have a go at Nakata and Okocha, the two only sole representatives from their respective continents.


    There have been so many iconic players form the past you can't simply add them all at once. EA are already releasing tons of players next year.



    Releasing primarily the most skillful and/or successful players historically and those considered icons more or less globally should be a priority, before releasing those who were perhaps only Iconic in their part of the world.

    Hopefully as we progress further on we will see a blend of icons released that were internationally renowned as well as the most iconic players from less represented parts of the world, such as in Africa, Asia and few South American countries not represented as of yet

    Okocha was one of the most exciting players to watch, probably gives him the nod to be included. Nakata was the Japanese Beckham, as famous off the pitch.

    People just seem to be setting their 'honours' as the benchmark to include their favourite players. Which opens up a lot potential players, like i said earlier if they start down that road, there will be more icons than gold cards.

    nobody is advocating EA releasing Icons for each individual's favorite player. We can at least agree that that would be a bad idea. however, EA would help themselves if they represented AT LEAST one or more Icons per FIFA region. Yes, we do have Luis Hernandez for CONCACAF, but why not have another Icon (heaven forbid CONCACAF has TWO icons).
  • SebastienEngelhart
    590 posts An Exciting Prospect
    selb wrote: »
    RayS wrote: »
    Gooner93 wrote: »
    @Gooner93
    The argument you are making (Icons need to be elite players that are known for their ability worldwide) is a legitimate one (though I disagree with it). I can understand how you would only want internationally famous players and exclude players that are iconic specific to a single continent/nation/club.

    Our response to that is to look at Nakata, or look at Luis Hernandez. These are legendary figures for their respective fans (very large groups of fans), though neither player would crack a World XI at any point in their career, nor would a prime version deserve to break a 90+ OVR. It's awesome for EA to include Icons such as these, since they don't fit the typical mold of most of the Legend/Icon selection over the years. Should we delete them because their careers are not on the same level as Maradona?

    The point here is that smaller countries such as the US occasionally have players that fit this mold of ultra-popular, pioneering athletes for their region. Landon Donovan, Tim Cahill, Rafael Márquez, etc. are all iconic players to millions of fans across the world.

    A lot of people seem to be misinterpreting me here, i'm not saying why I personally don't want american icons in the game. I don't even use icons, i'd actually rather not have any in the game. The OP asked why they're not in the game, i gave reasons why i think EA did not include them. Which must have some validity, because, well they're not included

    Give it up mate, they just don't get the beautiful game

    <<insert “that’s bait” GIF>> cba to actually find the GIF bc it would be a waste of effort for a poor troll.

    I'm with you Ray, I'm done replying to this thread, it's been taken over by people who think Icons should be Balon D'or, CL or WC winners who are only seen on UK TV during the day

    GL with your Prime Bocanegra goals 2020
  • krappen07
    5995 posts Big Money Move
    Gooner93 wrote: »
    RayS wrote: »
    Sporter wrote: »
    bjornini wrote: »
    I completely agree with you @RayS

    But it's not only the USA. Countries like Belgium and Scotland also have players who would deserve an Icon card.

    Like I read here, if the likes of Nakata, Hernandez or Shearer can get Icon cards, there's no way that f. Ex. a Belgian player like Preud'Homme wouldn't deserve one
    Shearer is the all-time leading goalscorer in the EPL.

    A quick google (because I’d never heard of him) tells me that Preud’Homme is a goalkeeper who won the Yashin award in 1994. Not bad, but not quite Shearer.

    Sheared had his prime when the quality of the PL was on its ****. Mid 90s England was even trailing behind the Eredivisie and some other leagues in terms of UEFA coefficient for a couple seasons. When Shearer won the PL, Ajax won the league and CL unbeaten. How is Seedorf the same rated as Kluivert and Kuivert the same rated as Shearer? (4 CL vs 1 CL vs 0 CL).

    All time top scorer in the greatest league in the world, whilst not even playing for a giant club.

    Serie A was the top league whilst Shearer was playing it's only the last 10 years probably that the BPL has been regarded as the best league in the world for it's playstyle.

    Tbf @SebastienEngelhart and @Gooner93 are probably quite young judging from Englehart’s comments and gooner’s username.

    Tbf Ray has nothing left to say, other than aim personal comments at people and judge them by their username.

    I'd assume Rays intellect is low

    You better chill kid!

    And btw, your assuming earlier that Spain England 2-1 was at dig at you, hilarious!

    I'm assuming you're just having a bad day and taking it out here. Insulting people like this isn't acceptable to drive your point across.
  • Gooner93
    334 posts Sunday League Hero
    Gooner93 wrote: »
    Gooner93 wrote: »
    The OP asked why they're not in the game, i gave reasons why i think EA did not include them. Which must have some validity, because, well they're not included

    What are those reasons? That the quality of American-based players on the global scale is not high enough to warrant Icon status?

    As has been posted, many of the current Icons (Nakata, Hernandez, even Okocha, Campbell, etc.) were never near the top of their position in the world. They are still iconic in one way or another, to millions of respective fans. Players like Donovan, Tim Cahill, Rafa Marquez, Magico Gonzalez, Park Ji-Sung, etc. all fit a similar description. They are a different kind of Icon, but they are still Icons.

    Sol Campbell, the best center back in the best team in the premier league era?

    Was never near the top defender in the world?

    Oki
    Gooner93 wrote: »
    RayS wrote: »
    Sporter wrote: »
    bjornini wrote: »
    I completely agree with you @RayS

    But it's not only the USA. Countries like Belgium and Scotland also have players who would deserve an Icon card.

    Like I read here, if the likes of Nakata, Hernandez or Shearer can get Icon cards, there's no way that f. Ex. a Belgian player like Preud'Homme wouldn't deserve one
    Shearer is the all-time leading goalscorer in the EPL.

    A quick google (because I’d never heard of him) tells me that Preud’Homme is a goalkeeper who won the Yashin award in 1994. Not bad, but not quite Shearer.

    Sheared had his prime when the quality of the PL was on its ****. Mid 90s England was even trailing behind the Eredivisie and some other leagues in terms of UEFA coefficient for a couple seasons. When Shearer won the PL, Ajax won the league and CL unbeaten. How is Seedorf the same rated as Kluivert and Kuivert the same rated as Shearer? (4 CL vs 1 CL vs 0 CL).

    All time top scorer in the greatest league in the world, whilst not even playing for a giant club.

    Serie A was the top league whilst Shearer was playing it's only the last 10 years probably that the BPL has been regarded as the best league in the world for it's playstyle.

    Tbf @SebastienEngelhart and @Gooner93 are probably quite young judging from Englehart’s comments and gooner’s username.

    That's the problem with debates like this. People have different levels of knowledge.
    I've been watching football from Italia 90. I've supported AC Milan from a similar time frame yet come from the UK so I've watched both Italian and English football weekly for the past 28 years.

    It's not really down to knowledge, it's quite clear that there are American or MLS fans who think that their favourite players are icon worthy. Its called being biased. Like now theres a guy in here with Ajax in his username, bringing up arguments about Ajax players. It's just natural that people will be biased towards their players.

    :joy:

    I proved my own point then lol
  • SebastienEngelhart
    590 posts An Exciting Prospect
    selb wrote: »
    RayS wrote: »
    Gooner93 wrote: »
    @Gooner93
    The argument you are making (Icons need to be elite players that are known for their ability worldwide) is a legitimate one (though I disagree with it). I can understand how you would only want internationally famous players and exclude players that are iconic specific to a single continent/nation/club.

    Our response to that is to look at Nakata, or look at Luis Hernandez. These are legendary figures for their respective fans (very large groups of fans), though neither player would crack a World XI at any point in their career, nor would a prime version deserve to break a 90+ OVR. It's awesome for EA to include Icons such as these, since they don't fit the typical mold of most of the Legend/Icon selection over the years. Should we delete them because their careers are not on the same level as Maradona?

    The point here is that smaller countries such as the US occasionally have players that fit this mold of ultra-popular, pioneering athletes for their region. Landon Donovan, Tim Cahill, Rafael Márquez, etc. are all iconic players to millions of fans across the world.

    A lot of people seem to be misinterpreting me here, i'm not saying why I personally don't want american icons in the game. I don't even use icons, i'd actually rather not have any in the game. The OP asked why they're not in the game, i gave reasons why i think EA did not include them. Which must have some validity, because, well they're not included

    Give it up mate, they just don't get the beautiful game

    <<insert “that’s bait” GIF>> cba to actually find the GIF bc it would be a waste of effort for a poor troll.

    I'm with you Ray, I'm done replying to this thread, it's been taken over by people who think Icons should be Balon D'or, CL or WC winners who are only seen on UK TV during the day

    GL with your Prime Bocanegra goals 2020
  • krappen07
    5995 posts Big Money Move
    Gooner93 wrote: »
    RayS wrote: »
    Sporter wrote: »
    bjornini wrote: »
    I completely agree with you @RayS

    But it's not only the USA. Countries like Belgium and Scotland also have players who would deserve an Icon card.

    Like I read here, if the likes of Nakata, Hernandez or Shearer can get Icon cards, there's no way that f. Ex. a Belgian player like Preud'Homme wouldn't deserve one
    Shearer is the all-time leading goalscorer in the EPL.

    A quick google (because I’d never heard of him) tells me that Preud’Homme is a goalkeeper who won the Yashin award in 1994. Not bad, but not quite Shearer.

    Sheared had his prime when the quality of the PL was on its ****. Mid 90s England was even trailing behind the Eredivisie and some other leagues in terms of UEFA coefficient for a couple seasons. When Shearer won the PL, Ajax won the league and CL unbeaten. How is Seedorf the same rated as Kluivert and Kuivert the same rated as Shearer? (4 CL vs 1 CL vs 0 CL).

    All time top scorer in the greatest league in the world, whilst not even playing for a giant club.

    Serie A was the top league whilst Shearer was playing it's only the last 10 years probably that the BPL has been regarded as the best league in the world for it's playstyle.

    Tbf @SebastienEngelhart and @Gooner93 are probably quite young judging from Englehart’s comments and gooner’s username.

    Tbf Ray has nothing left to say, other than aim personal comments at people and judge them by their username.

    I'd assume Rays intellect is low

    You better chill kid!

    And btw, your assuming earlier that Spain England 2-1 was at dig at you, hilarious!

    I'm assuming you're just having a bad day and taking it out here. Insulting people like this isn't acceptable to drive your point across.
  • Gooner93
    334 posts Sunday League Hero
    Gooner93 wrote: »
    Gooner93 wrote: »
    The OP asked why they're not in the game, i gave reasons why i think EA did not include them. Which must have some validity, because, well they're not included

    What are those reasons? That the quality of American-based players on the global scale is not high enough to warrant Icon status?

    As has been posted, many of the current Icons (Nakata, Hernandez, even Okocha, Campbell, etc.) were never near the top of their position in the world. They are still iconic in one way or another, to millions of respective fans. Players like Donovan, Tim Cahill, Rafa Marquez, Magico Gonzalez, Park Ji-Sung, etc. all fit a similar description. They are a different kind of Icon, but they are still Icons.

    Sol Campbell, the best center back in the best team in the premier league era?

    Was never near the top defender in the world?

    Oki
    Gooner93 wrote: »
    RayS wrote: »
    Sporter wrote: »
    bjornini wrote: »
    I completely agree with you @RayS

    But it's not only the USA. Countries like Belgium and Scotland also have players who would deserve an Icon card.

    Like I read here, if the likes of Nakata, Hernandez or Shearer can get Icon cards, there's no way that f. Ex. a Belgian player like Preud'Homme wouldn't deserve one
    Shearer is the all-time leading goalscorer in the EPL.

    A quick google (because I’d never heard of him) tells me that Preud’Homme is a goalkeeper who won the Yashin award in 1994. Not bad, but not quite Shearer.

    Sheared had his prime when the quality of the PL was on its ****. Mid 90s England was even trailing behind the Eredivisie and some other leagues in terms of UEFA coefficient for a couple seasons. When Shearer won the PL, Ajax won the league and CL unbeaten. How is Seedorf the same rated as Kluivert and Kuivert the same rated as Shearer? (4 CL vs 1 CL vs 0 CL).

    All time top scorer in the greatest league in the world, whilst not even playing for a giant club.

    Serie A was the top league whilst Shearer was playing it's only the last 10 years probably that the BPL has been regarded as the best league in the world for it's playstyle.

    Tbf @SebastienEngelhart and @Gooner93 are probably quite young judging from Englehart’s comments and gooner’s username.

    That's the problem with debates like this. People have different levels of knowledge.
    I've been watching football from Italia 90. I've supported AC Milan from a similar time frame yet come from the UK so I've watched both Italian and English football weekly for the past 28 years.

    It's not really down to knowledge, it's quite clear that there are American or MLS fans who think that their favourite players are icon worthy. Its called being biased. Like now theres a guy in here with Ajax in his username, bringing up arguments about Ajax players. It's just natural that people will be biased towards their players.

    :joy:

    I proved my own point then lol
  • RayS
    37873 posts International Superstar
    am I having double vision or are all the recent posts posting twice... wtheck is going on!?
  • selb
    7400 posts League Winner
    RayS wrote: »
    am I having double vision or are all the recent posts posting twice... wtheck is going on!?

    Everything's posting twice, it's not just you Ray
  • Gooner93
    334 posts Sunday League Hero
    krappen07 wrote: »
    Gooner93 wrote: »
    RayS wrote: »
    Sporter wrote: »
    bjornini wrote: »
    I completely agree with you @RayS

    But it's not only the USA. Countries like Belgium and Scotland also have players who would deserve an Icon card.

    Like I read here, if the likes of Nakata, Hernandez or Shearer can get Icon cards, there's no way that f. Ex. a Belgian player like Preud'Homme wouldn't deserve one
    Shearer is the all-time leading goalscorer in the EPL.

    A quick google (because I’d never heard of him) tells me that Preud’Homme is a goalkeeper who won the Yashin award in 1994. Not bad, but not quite Shearer.

    Sheared had his prime when the quality of the PL was on its ****. Mid 90s England was even trailing behind the Eredivisie and some other leagues in terms of UEFA coefficient for a couple seasons. When Shearer won the PL, Ajax won the league and CL unbeaten. How is Seedorf the same rated as Kluivert and Kuivert the same rated as Shearer? (4 CL vs 1 CL vs 0 CL).

    All time top scorer in the greatest league in the world, whilst not even playing for a giant club.

    Serie A was the top league whilst Shearer was playing it's only the last 10 years probably that the BPL has been regarded as the best league in the world for it's playstyle.

    Tbf @SebastienEngelhart and @Gooner93 are probably quite young judging from Englehart’s comments and gooner’s username.

    Tbf Ray has nothing left to say, other than aim personal comments at people and judge them by their username.

    I'd assume Rays intellect is low

    You better chill kid!

    And btw, your assuming earlier that Spain England 2-1 was at dig at you, hilarious!

    I'm assuming you're just having a bad day and taking it out here. Insulting people like this isn't acceptable to drive your point across.

    Was i the first one to throw a personal insult? No your precious Ray was. I've been insulted all the way through this, and barely reacted and why?
    A. Because i don't care enough to be affected by a video game.

    B. Because like you, they're just keyboard warriors, and when they start throwing insults, over a video game no less, i know i've got the desired reaction.
  • RayS
    37873 posts International Superstar
    Gooner93 wrote: »
    krappen07 wrote: »
    Gooner93 wrote: »
    RayS wrote: »
    Sporter wrote: »
    bjornini wrote: »
    I completely agree with you @RayS

    But it's not only the USA. Countries like Belgium and Scotland also have players who would deserve an Icon card.

    Like I read here, if the likes of Nakata, Hernandez or Shearer can get Icon cards, there's no way that f. Ex. a Belgian player like Preud'Homme wouldn't deserve one
    Shearer is the all-time leading goalscorer in the EPL.

    A quick google (because I’d never heard of him) tells me that Preud’Homme is a goalkeeper who won the Yashin award in 1994. Not bad, but not quite Shearer.

    Sheared had his prime when the quality of the PL was on its ****. Mid 90s England was even trailing behind the Eredivisie and some other leagues in terms of UEFA coefficient for a couple seasons. When Shearer won the PL, Ajax won the league and CL unbeaten. How is Seedorf the same rated as Kluivert and Kuivert the same rated as Shearer? (4 CL vs 1 CL vs 0 CL).

    All time top scorer in the greatest league in the world, whilst not even playing for a giant club.

    Serie A was the top league whilst Shearer was playing it's only the last 10 years probably that the BPL has been regarded as the best league in the world for it's playstyle.

    Tbf @SebastienEngelhart and @Gooner93 are probably quite young judging from Englehart’s comments and gooner’s username.

    Tbf Ray has nothing left to say, other than aim personal comments at people and judge them by their username.

    I'd assume Rays intellect is low

    You better chill kid!

    And btw, your assuming earlier that Spain England 2-1 was at dig at you, hilarious!

    I'm assuming you're just having a bad day and taking it out here. Insulting people like this isn't acceptable to drive your point across.

    Was i the first one to throw a personal insult? No your precious Ray was. I've been insulted all the way through this, and barely reacted and why?
    A. Because i don't care enough to be affected by a video game.

    B. Because like you, they're just keyboard warriors, and when they start throwing insults, over a video game no less, i know i've got the desired reaction.

    I don’t often get insulted and then called precious in the space of one thread! <3

    also

    A: you've been affected enough to follow this thread all day

    B: you are a keyboard warrior too along with all of us. it's what happens when the means of communication here is through a keyboard.
  • Ishibum
    15305 posts World Class
    Gooner93 wrote: »
    krappen07 wrote: »
    Gooner93 wrote: »
    RayS wrote: »
    Sporter wrote: »
    bjornini wrote: »
    I completely agree with you @RayS

    But it's not only the USA. Countries like Belgium and Scotland also have players who would deserve an Icon card.

    Like I read here, if the likes of Nakata, Hernandez or Shearer can get Icon cards, there's no way that f. Ex. a Belgian player like Preud'Homme wouldn't deserve one
    Shearer is the all-time leading goalscorer in the EPL.

    A quick google (because I’d never heard of him) tells me that Preud’Homme is a goalkeeper who won the Yashin award in 1994. Not bad, but not quite Shearer.

    Sheared had his prime when the quality of the PL was on its ****. Mid 90s England was even trailing behind the Eredivisie and some other leagues in terms of UEFA coefficient for a couple seasons. When Shearer won the PL, Ajax won the league and CL unbeaten. How is Seedorf the same rated as Kluivert and Kuivert the same rated as Shearer? (4 CL vs 1 CL vs 0 CL).

    All time top scorer in the greatest league in the world, whilst not even playing for a giant club.

    Serie A was the top league whilst Shearer was playing it's only the last 10 years probably that the BPL has been regarded as the best league in the world for it's playstyle.

    Tbf @SebastienEngelhart and @Gooner93 are probably quite young judging from Englehart’s comments and gooner’s username.

    Tbf Ray has nothing left to say, other than aim personal comments at people and judge them by their username.

    I'd assume Rays intellect is low

    You better chill kid!

    And btw, your assuming earlier that Spain England 2-1 was at dig at you, hilarious!

    I'm assuming you're just having a bad day and taking it out here. Insulting people like this isn't acceptable to drive your point across.

    Was i the first one to throw a personal insult? No your precious Ray was. I've been insulted all the way through this, and barely reacted and why?
    A. Because i don't care enough to be affected by a video game.

    B. Because like you, they're just keyboard warriors, and when they start throwing insults, over a video game no less, i know i've got the desired reaction.


    That suggests you were trolling on purpose. I'm no mod (that would be some laugh) but I'm sure that's something that can warrant a ban ;)
  • Gooner93
    334 posts Sunday League Hero
    Ishibum wrote: »
    Gooner93 wrote: »
    krappen07 wrote: »
    Gooner93 wrote: »
    RayS wrote: »
    Sporter wrote: »
    bjornini wrote: »
    I completely agree with you @RayS

    But it's not only the USA. Countries like Belgium and Scotland also have players who would deserve an Icon card.

    Like I read here, if the likes of Nakata, Hernandez or Shearer can get Icon cards, there's no way that f. Ex. a Belgian player like Preud'Homme wouldn't deserve one
    Shearer is the all-time leading goalscorer in the EPL.

    A quick google (because I’d never heard of him) tells me that Preud’Homme is a goalkeeper who won the Yashin award in 1994. Not bad, but not quite Shearer.

    Sheared had his prime when the quality of the PL was on its ****. Mid 90s England was even trailing behind the Eredivisie and some other leagues in terms of UEFA coefficient for a couple seasons. When Shearer won the PL, Ajax won the league and CL unbeaten. How is Seedorf the same rated as Kluivert and Kuivert the same rated as Shearer? (4 CL vs 1 CL vs 0 CL).

    All time top scorer in the greatest league in the world, whilst not even playing for a giant club.

    Serie A was the top league whilst Shearer was playing it's only the last 10 years probably that the BPL has been regarded as the best league in the world for it's playstyle.

    Tbf @SebastienEngelhart and @Gooner93 are probably quite young judging from Englehart’s comments and gooner’s username.

    Tbf Ray has nothing left to say, other than aim personal comments at people and judge them by their username.

    I'd assume Rays intellect is low

    You better chill kid!

    And btw, your assuming earlier that Spain England 2-1 was at dig at you, hilarious!

    I'm assuming you're just having a bad day and taking it out here. Insulting people like this isn't acceptable to drive your point across.

    Was i the first one to throw a personal insult? No your precious Ray was. I've been insulted all the way through this, and barely reacted and why?
    A. Because i don't care enough to be affected by a video game.

    B. Because like you, they're just keyboard warriors, and when they start throwing insults, over a video game no less, i know i've got the desired reaction.


    That suggests you were trolling on purpose. I'm no mod (that would be some laugh) but I'm sure that's something that can warrant a ban ;)

    When people start getting aggressive and insulting over a debate about a video game. It does amuse me, they need to look at themselves.
  • Frankenberry
    10217 posts Has That Special Something
    krappen07 wrote: »
    Let's not have a go at Nakata and Okocha, the two only sole representatives from their respective continents.

    We're not bringing them up to downplay their status as Icons, since they are legendary figures. They are great examples of iconic players from history despite not being among the best in the world at their position in their era (a requirement that some users are suggesting for the reason to exclude some candidates).
  • RayS
    37873 posts International Superstar
    Gooner93 wrote: »
    Ishibum wrote: »
    Gooner93 wrote: »
    krappen07 wrote: »
    Gooner93 wrote: »
    RayS wrote: »
    Sporter wrote: »
    bjornini wrote: »
    I completely agree with you @RayS

    But it's not only the USA. Countries like Belgium and Scotland also have players who would deserve an Icon card.

    Like I read here, if the likes of Nakata, Hernandez or Shearer can get Icon cards, there's no way that f. Ex. a Belgian player like Preud'Homme wouldn't deserve one
    Shearer is the all-time leading goalscorer in the EPL.

    A quick google (because I’d never heard of him) tells me that Preud’Homme is a goalkeeper who won the Yashin award in 1994. Not bad, but not quite Shearer.

    Sheared had his prime when the quality of the PL was on its ****. Mid 90s England was even trailing behind the Eredivisie and some other leagues in terms of UEFA coefficient for a couple seasons. When Shearer won the PL, Ajax won the league and CL unbeaten. How is Seedorf the same rated as Kluivert and Kuivert the same rated as Shearer? (4 CL vs 1 CL vs 0 CL).

    All time top scorer in the greatest league in the world, whilst not even playing for a giant club.

    Serie A was the top league whilst Shearer was playing it's only the last 10 years probably that the BPL has been regarded as the best league in the world for it's playstyle.

    Tbf @SebastienEngelhart and @Gooner93 are probably quite young judging from Englehart’s comments and gooner’s username.

    Tbf Ray has nothing left to say, other than aim personal comments at people and judge them by their username.

    I'd assume Rays intellect is low

    You better chill kid!

    And btw, your assuming earlier that Spain England 2-1 was at dig at you, hilarious!

    I'm assuming you're just having a bad day and taking it out here. Insulting people like this isn't acceptable to drive your point across.

    Was i the first one to throw a personal insult? No your precious Ray was. I've been insulted all the way through this, and barely reacted and why?
    A. Because i don't care enough to be affected by a video game.

    B. Because like you, they're just keyboard warriors, and when they start throwing insults, over a video game no less, i know i've got the desired reaction.


    That suggests you were trolling on purpose. I'm no mod (that would be some laugh) but I'm sure that's something that can warrant a ban ;)

    When people start getting aggressive and insulting over a debate about a video game. It does amuse me, they need to look at themselves.

    don't incriminate yourself further bro! I won't flag u, but mods do check through all threads ;)
  • Gooner93
    334 posts Sunday League Hero
    RayS wrote: »
    Gooner93 wrote: »
    Ishibum wrote: »
    Gooner93 wrote: »
    krappen07 wrote: »
    Gooner93 wrote: »
    RayS wrote: »
    Sporter wrote: »
    bjornini wrote: »
    I completely agree with you @RayS

    But it's not only the USA. Countries like Belgium and Scotland also have players who would deserve an Icon card.

    Like I read here, if the likes of Nakata, Hernandez or Shearer can get Icon cards, there's no way that f. Ex. a Belgian player like Preud'Homme wouldn't deserve one
    Shearer is the all-time leading goalscorer in the EPL.

    A quick google (because I’d never heard of him) tells me that Preud’Homme is a goalkeeper who won the Yashin award in 1994. Not bad, but not quite Shearer.

    Sheared had his prime when the quality of the PL was on its ****. Mid 90s England was even trailing behind the Eredivisie and some other leagues in terms of UEFA coefficient for a couple seasons. When Shearer won the PL, Ajax won the league and CL unbeaten. How is Seedorf the same rated as Kluivert and Kuivert the same rated as Shearer? (4 CL vs 1 CL vs 0 CL).

    All time top scorer in the greatest league in the world, whilst not even playing for a giant club.

    Serie A was the top league whilst Shearer was playing it's only the last 10 years probably that the BPL has been regarded as the best league in the world for it's playstyle.

    Tbf @SebastienEngelhart and @Gooner93 are probably quite young judging from Englehart’s comments and gooner’s username.

    Tbf Ray has nothing left to say, other than aim personal comments at people and judge them by their username.

    I'd assume Rays intellect is low

    You better chill kid!

    And btw, your assuming earlier that Spain England 2-1 was at dig at you, hilarious!

    I'm assuming you're just having a bad day and taking it out here. Insulting people like this isn't acceptable to drive your point across.

    Was i the first one to throw a personal insult? No your precious Ray was. I've been insulted all the way through this, and barely reacted and why?
    A. Because i don't care enough to be affected by a video game.

    B. Because like you, they're just keyboard warriors, and when they start throwing insults, over a video game no less, i know i've got the desired reaction.


    That suggests you were trolling on purpose. I'm no mod (that would be some laugh) but I'm sure that's something that can warrant a ban ;)

    When people start getting aggressive and insulting over a debate about a video game. It does amuse me, they need to look at themselves.

    don't incriminate yourself further bro! I won't flag u, but mods do check through all threads ;)

    A shame because it did start as a geniune friendly debate. Unfortunately some people don't like looking from other points of view, only see it their way. Then seem to get aggressive and personal over it. And is that not the most ban worthty thing of all i ask?
  • selb
    7400 posts League Winner
    Gooner93 wrote: »
    RayS wrote: »
    Gooner93 wrote: »
    Ishibum wrote: »
    Gooner93 wrote: »
    krappen07 wrote: »
    Gooner93 wrote: »
    RayS wrote: »
    Sporter wrote: »
    bjornini wrote: »
    I completely agree with you @RayS

    But it's not only the USA. Countries like Belgium and Scotland also have players who would deserve an Icon card.

    Like I read here, if the likes of Nakata, Hernandez or Shearer can get Icon cards, there's no way that f. Ex. a Belgian player like Preud'Homme wouldn't deserve one
    Shearer is the all-time leading goalscorer in the EPL.

    A quick google (because I’d never heard of him) tells me that Preud’Homme is a goalkeeper who won the Yashin award in 1994. Not bad, but not quite Shearer.

    Sheared had his prime when the quality of the PL was on its ****. Mid 90s England was even trailing behind the Eredivisie and some other leagues in terms of UEFA coefficient for a couple seasons. When Shearer won the PL, Ajax won the league and CL unbeaten. How is Seedorf the same rated as Kluivert and Kuivert the same rated as Shearer? (4 CL vs 1 CL vs 0 CL).

    All time top scorer in the greatest league in the world, whilst not even playing for a giant club.

    Serie A was the top league whilst Shearer was playing it's only the last 10 years probably that the BPL has been regarded as the best league in the world for it's playstyle.

    Tbf @SebastienEngelhart and @Gooner93 are probably quite young judging from Englehart’s comments and gooner’s username.

    Tbf Ray has nothing left to say, other than aim personal comments at people and judge them by their username.

    I'd assume Rays intellect is low

    You better chill kid!

    And btw, your assuming earlier that Spain England 2-1 was at dig at you, hilarious!

    I'm assuming you're just having a bad day and taking it out here. Insulting people like this isn't acceptable to drive your point across.

    Was i the first one to throw a personal insult? No your precious Ray was. I've been insulted all the way through this, and barely reacted and why?
    A. Because i don't care enough to be affected by a video game.

    B. Because like you, they're just keyboard warriors, and when they start throwing insults, over a video game no less, i know i've got the desired reaction.


    That suggests you were trolling on purpose. I'm no mod (that would be some laugh) but I'm sure that's something that can warrant a ban ;)

    When people start getting aggressive and insulting over a debate about a video game. It does amuse me, they need to look at themselves.

    don't incriminate yourself further bro! I won't flag u, but mods do check through all threads ;)

    A shame because it did start as a geniune friendly debate. Unfortunately some people don't like looking from other points of view, only see it their way. Then seem to get aggressive and personal over it. And is that not the most ban worthty thing of all i ask?

    Wait a minute, isn't that what youvr been doing throughout this thread? You haven't seen anything from our pov today
  • Gooner93
    334 posts Sunday League Hero
    selb wrote: »
    Gooner93 wrote: »
    RayS wrote: »
    Gooner93 wrote: »
    Ishibum wrote: »
    Gooner93 wrote: »
    krappen07 wrote: »
    Gooner93 wrote: »
    RayS wrote: »
    Sporter wrote: »
    bjornini wrote: »
    I completely agree with you @RayS

    But it's not only the USA. Countries like Belgium and Scotland also have players who would deserve an Icon card.

    Like I read here, if the likes of Nakata, Hernandez or Shearer can get Icon cards, there's no way that f. Ex. a Belgian player like Preud'Homme wouldn't deserve one
    Shearer is the all-time leading goalscorer in the EPL.

    A quick google (because I’d never heard of him) tells me that Preud’Homme is a goalkeeper who won the Yashin award in 1994. Not bad, but not quite Shearer.

    Sheared had his prime when the quality of the PL was on its ****. Mid 90s England was even trailing behind the Eredivisie and some other leagues in terms of UEFA coefficient for a couple seasons. When Shearer won the PL, Ajax won the league and CL unbeaten. How is Seedorf the same rated as Kluivert and Kuivert the same rated as Shearer? (4 CL vs 1 CL vs 0 CL).

    All time top scorer in the greatest league in the world, whilst not even playing for a giant club.

    Serie A was the top league whilst Shearer was playing it's only the last 10 years probably that the BPL has been regarded as the best league in the world for it's playstyle.

    Tbf @SebastienEngelhart and @Gooner93 are probably quite young judging from Englehart’s comments and gooner’s username.

    Tbf Ray has nothing left to say, other than aim personal comments at people and judge them by their username.

    I'd assume Rays intellect is low

    You better chill kid!

    And btw, your assuming earlier that Spain England 2-1 was at dig at you, hilarious!

    I'm assuming you're just having a bad day and taking it out here. Insulting people like this isn't acceptable to drive your point across.

    Was i the first one to throw a personal insult? No your precious Ray was. I've been insulted all the way through this, and barely reacted and why?
    A. Because i don't care enough to be affected by a video game.

    B. Because like you, they're just keyboard warriors, and when they start throwing insults, over a video game no less, i know i've got the desired reaction.


    That suggests you were trolling on purpose. I'm no mod (that would be some laugh) but I'm sure that's something that can warrant a ban ;)

    When people start getting aggressive and insulting over a debate about a video game. It does amuse me, they need to look at themselves.

    don't incriminate yourself further bro! I won't flag u, but mods do check through all threads ;)

    A shame because it did start as a geniune friendly debate. Unfortunately some people don't like looking from other points of view, only see it their way. Then seem to get aggressive and personal over it. And is that not the most ban worthty thing of all i ask?

    Wait a minute, isn't that what youvr been doing throughout this thread? You haven't seen anything from our pov today

    It's what a debate is, but when people are so condescending with their arguments, then i'm probably not going to look from their point of view.
  • WarrenBarton
    10986 posts Has That Special Something
    Gooner93 wrote: »
    selb wrote: »
    Gooner93 wrote: »
    RayS wrote: »
    Gooner93 wrote: »
    Ishibum wrote: »
    Gooner93 wrote: »
    krappen07 wrote: »
    Gooner93 wrote: »
    RayS wrote: »
    Sporter wrote: »
    bjornini wrote: »
    I completely agree with you @RayS

    But it's not only the USA. Countries like Belgium and Scotland also have players who would deserve an Icon card.

    Like I read here, if the likes of Nakata, Hernandez or Shearer can get Icon cards, there's no way that f. Ex. a Belgian player like Preud'Homme wouldn't deserve one
    Shearer is the all-time leading goalscorer in the EPL.

    A quick google (because I’d never heard of him) tells me that Preud’Homme is a goalkeeper who won the Yashin award in 1994. Not bad, but not quite Shearer.

    Sheared had his prime when the quality of the PL was on its ****. Mid 90s England was even trailing behind the Eredivisie and some other leagues in terms of UEFA coefficient for a couple seasons. When Shearer won the PL, Ajax won the league and CL unbeaten. How is Seedorf the same rated as Kluivert and Kuivert the same rated as Shearer? (4 CL vs 1 CL vs 0 CL).

    All time top scorer in the greatest league in the world, whilst not even playing for a giant club.

    Serie A was the top league whilst Shearer was playing it's only the last 10 years probably that the BPL has been regarded as the best league in the world for it's playstyle.

    Tbf @SebastienEngelhart and @Gooner93 are probably quite young judging from Englehart’s comments and gooner’s username.

    Tbf Ray has nothing left to say, other than aim personal comments at people and judge them by their username.

    I'd assume Rays intellect is low

    You better chill kid!

    And btw, your assuming earlier that Spain England 2-1 was at dig at you, hilarious!

    I'm assuming you're just having a bad day and taking it out here. Insulting people like this isn't acceptable to drive your point across.

    Was i the first one to throw a personal insult? No your precious Ray was. I've been insulted all the way through this, and barely reacted and why?
    A. Because i don't care enough to be affected by a video game.

    B. Because like you, they're just keyboard warriors, and when they start throwing insults, over a video game no less, i know i've got the desired reaction.


    That suggests you were trolling on purpose. I'm no mod (that would be some laugh) but I'm sure that's something that can warrant a ban ;)

    When people start getting aggressive and insulting over a debate about a video game. It does amuse me, they need to look at themselves.

    don't incriminate yourself further bro! I won't flag u, but mods do check through all threads ;)

    A shame because it did start as a geniune friendly debate. Unfortunately some people don't like looking from other points of view, only see it their way. Then seem to get aggressive and personal over it. And is that not the most ban worthty thing of all i ask?

    Wait a minute, isn't that what youvr been doing throughout this thread? You haven't seen anything from our pov today

    It's what a debate is, but when people are so condescending with their arguments, then i'm probably not going to look from their point of view.

    Sometimes I find a good way to relax is to play that advanced shooting skill game and try and flick the ball over the gk’s head. It can be really fun and relaxing. Even better if you get a nice cup of warm milk and play some soothing pan pipe music in the back ground.
    It really is a fun way to chill and mellow out. Then you will look at the world in a calmer way :)
    It also improves your composure at Fifa, thus improving your skill level and then further improving your mood due to less losses.
    I really think you should try this, I have a feeling that you will really take to it.
  • Bob_Dylan
    21308 posts Club Captain
    Because none are worthy...

    Can't have 84 rated primes...
  • RayS
    37873 posts International Superstar
    Gooner93 wrote: »
    selb wrote: »
    Gooner93 wrote: »
    RayS wrote: »
    Gooner93 wrote: »
    Ishibum wrote: »
    Gooner93 wrote: »
    krappen07 wrote: »
    Gooner93 wrote: »
    RayS wrote: »
    Sporter wrote: »
    bjornini wrote: »
    I completely agree with you @RayS

    But it's not only the USA. Countries like Belgium and Scotland also have players who would deserve an Icon card.

    Like I read here, if the likes of Nakata, Hernandez or Shearer can get Icon cards, there's no way that f. Ex. a Belgian player like Preud'Homme wouldn't deserve one
    Shearer is the all-time leading goalscorer in the EPL.

    A quick google (because I’d never heard of him) tells me that Preud’Homme is a goalkeeper who won the Yashin award in 1994. Not bad, but not quite Shearer.

    Sheared had his prime when the quality of the PL was on its ****. Mid 90s England was even trailing behind the Eredivisie and some other leagues in terms of UEFA coefficient for a couple seasons. When Shearer won the PL, Ajax won the league and CL unbeaten. How is Seedorf the same rated as Kluivert and Kuivert the same rated as Shearer? (4 CL vs 1 CL vs 0 CL).

    All time top scorer in the greatest league in the world, whilst not even playing for a giant club.

    Serie A was the top league whilst Shearer was playing it's only the last 10 years probably that the BPL has been regarded as the best league in the world for it's playstyle.

    Tbf @SebastienEngelhart and @Gooner93 are probably quite young judging from Englehart’s comments and gooner’s username.

    Tbf Ray has nothing left to say, other than aim personal comments at people and judge them by their username.

    I'd assume Rays intellect is low

    You better chill kid!

    And btw, your assuming earlier that Spain England 2-1 was at dig at you, hilarious!

    I'm assuming you're just having a bad day and taking it out here. Insulting people like this isn't acceptable to drive your point across.

    Was i the first one to throw a personal insult? No your precious Ray was. I've been insulted all the way through this, and barely reacted and why?
    A. Because i don't care enough to be affected by a video game.

    B. Because like you, they're just keyboard warriors, and when they start throwing insults, over a video game no less, i know i've got the desired reaction.


    That suggests you were trolling on purpose. I'm no mod (that would be some laugh) but I'm sure that's something that can warrant a ban ;)

    When people start getting aggressive and insulting over a debate about a video game. It does amuse me, they need to look at themselves.

    don't incriminate yourself further bro! I won't flag u, but mods do check through all threads ;)

    A shame because it did start as a geniune friendly debate. Unfortunately some people don't like looking from other points of view, only see it their way. Then seem to get aggressive and personal over it. And is that not the most ban worthty thing of all i ask?

    Wait a minute, isn't that what youvr been doing throughout this thread? You haven't seen anything from our pov today

    It's what a debate is, but when people are so condescending with their arguments, then i'm probably not going to look from their point of view.

    Sometimes I find a good way to relax is to play that advanced shooting skill game and try and flick the ball over the gk’s head. It can be really fun and relaxing. Even better if you get a nice cup of warm milk and play some soothing pan pipe music in the back ground.
    It really is a fun way to chill and mellow out. Then you will look at the world in a calmer way :)
    It also improves your composure at Fifa, thus improving your skill level and then further improving your mood due to less losses.
    I really think you should try this, I have a feeling that you will really take to it.

    This
  • forearms
    6311 posts Big Money Move
    What's everyone's opinion on El Matador then? Hes a 90 rated prime. Worthy?
  • WarrenBarton
    10986 posts Has That Special Something
    forearms wrote: »
    What's everyone's opinion on El Matador then? Hes a 90 rated prime. Worthy?

    He has nice hair
  • Frankenberry
    10217 posts Has That Special Something
    forearms wrote: »
    What's everyone's opinion on El Matador then? Hes a 90 rated prime. Worthy?

    This is the correct point to respond to "American players are bad and not Icon worthy, they would be 84 OVR Icons".

    Luis Hernandez had a legendary career and deserves an Icon card. He played his entire career in Mexico/LA. Probably was never at the top 20 at his position at any point during his career (but that is 100% okay, because there is more than one way to be considered a legend of the game).
  • krappen07
    5995 posts Big Money Move
    Gooner93 wrote: »
    selb wrote: »
    Gooner93 wrote: »
    RayS wrote: »
    Gooner93 wrote: »
    Ishibum wrote: »
    Gooner93 wrote: »
    krappen07 wrote: »
    Gooner93 wrote: »
    RayS wrote: »
    Sporter wrote: »
    bjornini wrote: »
    I completely agree with you @RayS

    But it's not only the USA. Countries like Belgium and Scotland also have players who would deserve an Icon card.

    Like I read here, if the likes of Nakata, Hernandez or Shearer can get Icon cards, there's no way that f. Ex. a Belgian player like Preud'Homme wouldn't deserve one
    Shearer is the all-time leading goalscorer in the EPL.

    A quick google (because I’d never heard of him) tells me that Preud’Homme is a goalkeeper who won the Yashin award in 1994. Not bad, but not quite Shearer.

    Sheared had his prime when the quality of the PL was on its ****. Mid 90s England was even trailing behind the Eredivisie and some other leagues in terms of UEFA coefficient for a couple seasons. When Shearer won the PL, Ajax won the league and CL unbeaten. How is Seedorf the same rated as Kluivert and Kuivert the same rated as Shearer? (4 CL vs 1 CL vs 0 CL).

    All time top scorer in the greatest league in the world, whilst not even playing for a giant club.

    Serie A was the top league whilst Shearer was playing it's only the last 10 years probably that the BPL has been regarded as the best league in the world for it's playstyle.

    Tbf @SebastienEngelhart and @Gooner93 are probably quite young judging from Englehart’s comments and gooner’s username.

    Tbf Ray has nothing left to say, other than aim personal comments at people and judge them by their username.

    I'd assume Rays intellect is low

    You better chill kid!

    And btw, your assuming earlier that Spain England 2-1 was at dig at you, hilarious!

    I'm assuming you're just having a bad day and taking it out here. Insulting people like this isn't acceptable to drive your point across.

    Was i the first one to throw a personal insult? No your precious Ray was. I've been insulted all the way through this, and barely reacted and why?
    A. Because i don't care enough to be affected by a video game.

    B. Because like you, they're just keyboard warriors, and when they start throwing insults, over a video game no less, i know i've got the desired reaction.


    That suggests you were trolling on purpose. I'm no mod (that would be some laugh) but I'm sure that's something that can warrant a ban ;)

    When people start getting aggressive and insulting over a debate about a video game. It does amuse me, they need to look at themselves.

    don't incriminate yourself further bro! I won't flag u, but mods do check through all threads ;)

    A shame because it did start as a geniune friendly debate. Unfortunately some people don't like looking from other points of view, only see it their way. Then seem to get aggressive and personal over it. And is that not the most ban worthty thing of all i ask?

    Wait a minute, isn't that what youvr been doing throughout this thread? You haven't seen anything from our pov today

    It's what a debate is, but when people are so condescending with their arguments, then i'm probably not going to look from their point of view.

    Sometimes I find a good way to relax is to play that advanced shooting skill game and try and flick the ball over the gk’s head. It can be really fun and relaxing. Even better if you get a nice cup of warm milk and play some soothing pan pipe music in the back ground.
    It really is a fun way to chill and mellow out. Then you will look at the world in a calmer way :)
    It also improves your composure at Fifa, thus improving your skill level and then further improving your mood due to less losses.
    I really think you should try this, I have a feeling that you will really take to it.

    :D

    You do look like a changed man. I vote that you should be released early on probation
  • ColeWorld
    16645 posts World Class
    edited September 2018
    EA sells the most copies of FIFA worldwide in Germany, only 4 German Icons. That's what really sucks
Sign In or Register to comment.