Players feeling heavy

Anyone noticed lately that their players on online season feel heavy?? It takes a lot of effort to move the players, sometimes I feel like I am steering against something? Example, my player is automatically running for the ball in a certain direction but I am trying to send him in another? Must be just me. Hurt my fingers trying to move my players it’s unreal.

Comments

• TacticalTugTeam
    1151 posts Professional
    edited September 2018
    Players have felt heavy all year turning like trucks because 18 is one of the worst FIFA'S I've ever played in 20 years.

Ok 17 was worse in terms of Auto AI Assisted Defending but in 18 it's so hard to press your opponent because passing is so assisted & the tackling is inconsistent.

I haven't played Seasons in 3 months.. I only play Pro Clubs anyway.. i'm glad 18 is nearly over.

Even though 19 will certainly be different in terms of gameplay.. not sure if it will be better or fun to play.. have no faith in E.A but all we can do is hope.
  • Totally agree bro, this game is so unplayable
  • SirT83
    76 posts Park Captain
    Players have felt heavy all year turning like trucks because 18 is one of the worst FIFA'S I've ever played in 20 years.

Ok 17 was worse in terms of Auto AI Assisted Defending but in 18 it's so hard to press your opponent because passing is so assisted & the tackling is inconsistent.

I haven't played Seasons in 3 months.. I only play Pro Clubs anyway.. i'm glad 18 is nearly over.

Even though 19 will certainly be different in terms of gameplay.. not sure if it will be better or fun to play.. have no faith in E.A but all we can do is hope.

I have no trohbles pressing the opposition, nor intercepting passes. It's about seeing what they will do before they do it. I don't think tuning down passes is a good thing if they don't remove the contain button all together. That would make it a hell of alot more exciting and real, true skill.
  • TacticalTugTeam
    1151 posts Professional
    edited September 2018
    SirT83 wrote: »

I have no trohbles pressing the opposition, nor intercepting passes. It's about seeing what they will do before they do it. I don't think tuning down passes is a good thing if they don't remove the contain button all together. That would make it a hell of alot more exciting and real, true skill.

I disagree, Passing in 18 is so assisted it needs to be toned down and made more manual, sometimes you can read the pass before & the tackling system is very inconsistent but i'm glad 18 is over now.
  • DarkMac
    146 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I can bet they 19 will be the same. No improvements in the game play since years.
  • Pheenix
    121 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    10 times heavier in the 19 demo