The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on Console & on PC and includes the changes listed here.

How is the market?

Thunder0
141 posts Has Potential To Be Special
What is the market like today with the 100k packs and Butragueno being released? Are any extinct cards being listed?

Comments

• FIS
    4286 posts National Call-Up
    nope they r still extinct :D they just released a new extinct card ;)
  • Campino
    28014 posts Player of the Year
    FIS wrote: »
    nope they r still extinct :D they just released a new extinct card ;)

• Diggy
    14077 posts Has That Special Something
    At least things are selling better than when there were pages & pages of cards not selling
  • Campino
    28014 posts Player of the Year
    They will find a happy medium by the time fifa 18 rolls round Diggy mate
  • Legends.1878
    3646 posts National Call-Up
    Diggy wrote: »
    At least things are selling better than when there were pages & pages of cards not selling

That was a better scenario than the mess it's now become
  • Diggy
    14077 posts Has That Special Something
    edited June 2015
    Diggy wrote: »

That was a better scenario than the mess it's now become

Think they are as bad as each other & I was been sarcastic

@Campino I don't believe they will
  • Peake
    894 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I would rather be able to easily buy the cards I want than easily sell the cards I have.
  • Jim
    1381 posts Professional
    Let's be honest, for all the talk of ranges killing the market, they didn't remove the hundreds of millions (possibly billions?) of glitched coins on the market. They helped reduce them, but most are still there.

The glitched coins get eliminated 3 ways: 1 EA tax. 2. Packs bought with coins 3. Account bans.

So even with the last two months of crashes, most of those coins are still out there. If most people have decided to start buying again it could stay ugly.